Business or Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be. Trust me. Just... don't be."

They were reassuring words and I caught myself taking a deep, relaxing breath, when I noticed both Eric and Richie's mouths were gaped open, eyes bulging, staring at my tits.

"Guys!" I protested.

"Oh, my god, I am so sorry," said Richie. "It's just... it's just..." The whole time Richie stammered, his eyes never left my tits. It was appalling, yet it turned me on, and I just stood there blushing, making little attempts to cover myself.

"The thing is, Princess" broke in Eric. "You have the kind of tits men dream about. I don't mean to say that at all in a disrespectful way. I am just trying to explain that it is what it is. Nature does what it does, so it is natural for us to be somewhat uh... attracted to the sight of those. Does that make sense?"

I guess," I said. Joan was unsnapping my pants and peeling them down my legs. My little, blue panties did little to cover my ass.

"Good, because I don't want you to think that I, nor Richie, would ever consider sexually harassing you."

"Yes, we went over that. You said you would look away when possible, too. That you would look at us naked as little as possible."

"Correct, but I am just saying that when we do have to look at you, that you overlook the fact that we cannot help... uh... well, you know... staring a bit?. Hell, look at Joan. Even she is doing it."

Eric was right. Joan's eyes were looking me up and down.

"I wish I had your body," said Joan, whispering. I couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"Well, enough already!" I finally insisted, feeling my panties beginning to get wet with everyone ogling me. Even Tallo was no exception, and he had grown up around naked women all the time.

Tallo smiled and said, "You have a figure much like Mrs. Adams. The people here are going to love you."

"No kidding!" I said. "That does make me feel better."

"If you go completely naked I'm sure you would win them over with any request."

I couldn't believe this. The contract might hinge on me getting naked? Before I had a chance to protest, Joan yanked my panties down in one, quick motion.

"Princess, it wasn't covering much anyway." My shaven pubic area was no on full display.

Eric and Richie took one last long look, before finally putting on their shorts and sneakers.

"You girls better get your shoes on," said Richie. "Let's go introduce ourselves."

My nipples became more and more engorged as we treaded through the brush. My tits were jiggling back and forth with the harsh trek and everyone in the party continued to look at me, including Joan. Those heavy, swinging orbs attracted attention whether I wanted them to or not. The thought of fully displaying my body once we were at camp was turning me on, making me wet, and I hoped I wouldn't embarrass myself too much.

The thin trail in the thick woods finally reached a clearing to a community of twelve or thirteen huts that were built in a large, circular pattern. At least a dozen tribespeople were gathered around a fire, cooking what appeared to be a large rodent or perhaps a small pig.

Seven men wore nothing but loincloths, and one of them pointed in our direction. Whooping and hollering commenced and others, both men and women, came rushing out of their tents. I immediately noticed that all of the women wore a top made from the animal of some skin. They were loose, but there nonetheless. Joan and I eyed each other.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I said.

"Ne, neither."

"Don't you two worry about a thing," whispered Richie, taking a good look at my tits as he spoke. "No one will ever know about this."

"You better not take any pictures," said Joan to Eric as we made our way to greet the strange tribe.

They all circled around us, welcoming us. There custom of saying hello was surprising, as I felt so many hands greeting me by touching me all over. I even felt the back of a hand brush against my nipple, though most of the touching was on the arms and shoulder. My breasts rubbed up against so many people through the ordeal that I began to get even more excited and I could feel a thick dampness coming on.

Perhaps if everyone, including all the people of the Kanuka tribe, would stop staring at my tits, would I then be able to calm down, as that was very much exciting to me. I was enjoying everyone's attention, perhaps too much. I thought maybe it was the tropical weather, merged with this primitive setting, that added to my heightened libido.

As we made the round of introductions, Tallo introduced me as "Denise Princess" and then proceeded to translate "princess" to his people, to tell them what it might sound like in their language. After a moment conversing with a young, muscular man, Tallo turned to me and said, "The village warrior thinks your name suits your physical appearance."

I blushed. The handsome man Tallo had spoken with seemed as interested in my tits as Richie and Eric, who hadn't peeled their eyes off of me since we arrived in the camp, even though they promised they would do that as little as possible. My nipples were rock hard by now, but I was beginning to get accustomed.

The conversation eventually moved on, even if everyone's eyes did not. Fortunately, the sunlight was fading and though anyone close could get a good view of me, the darkness was helping to hide my modesty. It dawned on me we may be here for a few days. The thought of being naked around so many people for so long confused me. On the one hand, it would be exciting. On the other, I was still feeling awfully embarrassed about it.

It wasn't long before we were all circled around a fire, feasting and drinking the strong and strange-tasting beverage known as Myoto. It definitely got me light-headed by the third or fourth sip. Not long into it, someone outside the circle began beating on a drum. Five men jumped up and into the center of the circle and began dancing, but not in unison, though many of the movements were the same. Other men and women began chanting the dancers on.

Tallo leaned over to Richie and me and said, "This means they like you! Trust me!"

"That's great!" said Richie, turning to me with a big smile. "I'm sure you played a key role in that, Princess."

"Oh, please!" I said.

Tallo laughed. "He's probably right!"

After a few minutes, one of the tribeswomen stood up and removed her clothing. So they did get naked here as Tallo said, I thought! For a moment, I was beginning to wonder if we'd been duped.

The woman danced frenetically into the crowd of men and turned towards us in the circle. By the firelight, you could make out her figure quite nicely. A lithe woman with perhaps B-cup sized breasts, though she probably never even had tried on a bra in her life.

The men began rubbing their hands up and down the woman's body, and though we could barely make out the details, you could definitely see they were squeezing and groping her breasts. Within minutes, one of the men began rubbing her pussy while he crouched below her. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing as the five men slowly brought the woman to orgasm. It was a surprising, yet erotic sight.

"I think I'm going to like our visit here," said Richie, whispering into my ear.

I turned to look at him. It was quite dark by now, but we were still close enough to make each other out. "I can't believe what we've gotten ourselves into," I said.

"I agree with that statement," said Richie.

"Hey," I said, attempting to get him to focus on my eyes, rather than my tits. "Listen. You said you and Eric weren't going to gawk at us while we're like this, but frankly, it seemed like you were doing that earlier."

"I'm sorry," said Richie. "It's just very hard not to. You are an extremely attractive woman."

I let the words lie there, not responding. I wasn't sure how to take them. On the one hand, I have always been attracted to Richie. I thought he carried the mantle of his father's business well, and he was quite handsome. However, he was also my boss. One who dates their bosses could be viewed as glorified whores. Image and ethics meant something to me.

"I'm just saying," said Richie. "That you are quite beautiful. Please don't blame us for enjoying the view. We're only human, after all."

"I'm not sure that's completely fair to me," I said, just as the woman who had recently climaxed in front of us, walked over to me and spoke some words.

Tallo jumped up to aid in the conversation. "Mali wants to know if you would like to try the dance of enlightenment."

"I'm sorry. What dance?"

"She means if you would like to do what she just did. It is a spiritual experience. One they don't do often. I was surprised they did it for you. It really means they want to share their culture of bonding with nature to you. And it may mean that you have an opportunity to show them you will respect nature as they do. Perhaps it would give them the confidence to allow you to lumber here."

Richie spoke up, "Listen. Our time here would be limited, as we would only be foresting a few acres. And we ensure we replant as we leave. We are the best in the business! Princess does not need to do this for us. The reasons we offer are good enough!"

Tallo said, "Yes, I think you could convince them of that, too. I'm only saying this would increase your chances."

Richie turned to me and said, "Look, Princess. You do not have to do this. I would never ask you to do this just to secure a client."

I stood there in the dim light, completely exposed, my tits and ass to everyone who got a close enough to look. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. Not to secure a client, but to have an excuse to be subjected to such humility. Such depravity! The thought was making me crazy.

I lied, "Richie. I do this willingly. I want us to secure the client, but the reason I'm doing this is I want to experience their culture. What the hell, right? We only live once."

Before he had a chance to respond, I walked to the center of the circle and began mocking the dance movements I had witnessed earlier. In seconds, the drums picked up and people began chanting.

I heard Richie scream from the crowd, "You don't have to do this, Princess!"

I ignored him, closed my eyes and allowed the five men to take control of my movements, turning me round and round inside the center of the circle, so everyone could see my nakedness. Finally, they stopped. From inside the circle, I could not see which direction I was facing. I wondered if Richie, Eric and Joan were looking.

Hands began to rub up and down my sides and soon they were groping for my breasts. I felt firm fingers grab my left nipple and squeeze, pulling the engorged nipple out more. Five or six times and then I felt his tongue brush against the tip of my right nipple. A moment later, another man mirrored the other action the first man was doing on the other breast. Two complete strangers were sucking my nipples and one was now fingering my soaking, wet pussy. I couldn't hold it for long. The thought of being finger-fucked in front of strangers drove me to orgasm quickly and I screamed loudly in ecstasy.

The crowd erupted in cheers and whoops and finally, the two men unlocked their mouths from my nipples. My own juices were running down the insides of my legs. Thank goodness for the poor lighting, I hoped.

"Princess, are you okay?" Richie asked, when I finally got back to him.

"Yeah... yeah... I'm fine. Just.. well, feel a little weird, I guess."

"Hey, come here." Surprisingly, Richie reached over grabbed me, pulling me in for a long hug. "Please don't be ashamed about anything. We all support you."

I could feel his hard cock in his shorts as we hugged, yet he wasn't making inappropriate attempts to rub it against me. Hell, my tits were completely smashed against his chest. I could feel my nipples against his skin. It only got me hornier.

"Thank you, Richie," I said, allowing the hug to continue for a few moments more. "It's okay. If I can do that, I think I can manage to stay naked in front of you guys for a few days."

Richie laughed. "Yes, I'm pretty sure you could do anything." He finally let go and pushed back. Sure enough, his eyes went straight to my tits.

Without thinking, I found myself saying, "Richie, do you want to feel them?"

"Oh, please!" he yelled out, bending. He grabbed my right breast with both hands and began sucking the nipple.

"Richie!" I exclaimed. But immediately the drums picked up and people started hollering again. Joan came rushing over. "What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

"I told him he could feel my breasts and he did this!" I yelled. I couldn't get Richie off my nipple. He was latched on.

"That is so hot," said Joan, stripping off her panties. She began rubbing her clit as she moved in to get a closer look. The tribes people only encouraged the behavior. They were getting louder.

It was minutes before Eric made his way over, completely naked. His hard cock was enormous. Pudgy, funny-looking guy or no, he had one very fat cock. "Joan, do you mind if I fuck you?" he asked, over the loud chanting and drumming.

Joan took one look at Eric's cock and smiled. "Not at all!" She bent over and spread her pussy. I stood there dazed, confused how we all got here. Eric was fucking Joan and she was letting him? All these wild thoughts as Richie continued to chew on my nipple, sending shocks of pleasure to my soaking pussy.

Two tribeswomen rushed over with men at their sides. Also completely naked, they bent over and got on their knees, in the same position as Joan, just one on each side of her. The men quickly began fucking their women.

Tallo walked over to me and said, "You should probably join them." He pushed down on my shoulders and I allowed myself to get on all fours. Richie followed me all the way down, eventually positioning himself with his head under my tits, sucking my nipples. As someone entered my pussy from behind, I looked up and could see Richie's poor cock was trying to burst through his shorts. I reached out and unzipped them, struggling but finally managing to allow his cock to get some air. I began stroking it lightly.

"Do you like sucking on my tits?" I asked Richie.

He paused to stop. "Yes. Yes, I do."

"Then go right ahead. I loved it.I think you need to know you are going to have me fuck me sometime."

"You will let me?" Richie asked.

"Of course. My god, Richie, I'm letting a stranger fuck me right now and I actually like you!"

Richie laughed. I turned to see who was fucking me, as he was driving his cock so deep inside. It felt so good. I was pleasantly surprised to see it was the handsome warrior whom we met when we first arrived. I smiled and nodded at him, not knowing what else to do.

I turned back and peeked down at Richie.

"I think I'm going to enjoy our stay here," I said. "I like the way they make the women dress."

"Hey, we could enforce this kind of dress code at work!" Richie said, laughing more.

"I don't think going around naked would work in the real world," I said, smiling.

"Why not?" asked Joan, chiming in. "I think I would love it!"

"Really?" asked Richie, peeking out from under my tits to look at Joan. She was still getting pumped by Eric.

"Think about how much we have bonded in this short time. I think it's safe to say we may continue this when we get back home." She was obviously meaning she intended to fuck Eric more often. "Why not have fun at the office?"

"I hate to say it, but you're right," I said. I gave Richie's cock another firm squeeze and began pumping it harder. "It is kind of fun."

"Well, how about it?" asked Eric. "Richie and I will give you free reign to dress any way you please. Be completely slutty. Or fuck, go completely naked. Do whatever you want!"

A moment later, just as I felt a heated pool of liquid erupt in my pussy, Eric's cock shot a stream of equally hot cum in the air. I bent down awkwardly to catch as much in my mouth as possible before he finished. It tasted so bitter, yet so good and the euphoric feeling of satisfying him sent me into a powerful climax. My pussy squeezed so hard, the tribesman who had just shot his load in me was pushed out by the sheer force of it all.

Then I heard Joan cumming which sent me into a second wave of orgasm. Minutes later, as we all lay sweaty and exhausted on the hard ground, Joan finally spoke up.

"Best trip ever," she said.

We all laughed, knowing our working relationships would never be the same.

12