Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to roll you over, at the same time telling you to get on your knees. Moving you until your knees are near the edge of the bed, your arse sticking up in the air and your arms are straight down supporting your body.

Stepping between your legs from behind I push myself into contact with you naked ass, feeling you push back immediately and wiggle against my hard on. Reaching forward and around you my hand cups one of your heavy breasts, the full roundness amply filling my hand as you wriggle your ass against my cock once again.

I find your nipple and pinch it, twisting it firmly between my finger and thumb as I move my other hand to your pussy. My fingers rubbing your lips in a circular motion, pressing, until your lips spread and I push a fingertip just inside your hole.

Releasing your breast I begin to guide my cock between your legs, looking down the choice of your pink pussy lips and your tight asshole are only inches apart. I already know where I am going but I rub my cock from your ass to your pussy and back again lingering at each hole to keep you guessing.

I take my time before carefully pushing forward and filling your pussy with my cock. You gasp as I enter you, slowly pushing inside until my thighs press hard against your ass cheeks, only to withdraw slightly and push back in. The first few thrusts are slow and deliberate. I can feel you engulfing my cock. It's like pushing your cock into a slightly cooler version of those heated towels you get offered after meals in posh restaurants, except this is tight and wet and doesn't smell of lemons.

After those first few thrusts, the pace increases, my hands now wrapped around your thighs as I begin to build a little more force into the thrusts. Already I can see your breasts swinging wildly underneath you as I smash into you from behind sending a series of ripples through your body.

You begin to time my thrusts and push back just at the right point driving my cock deeper and harder inside your cunt. Moaning with pleasure as I begin to hit the right spot inside you.

Having found the right tempo and rhythm we keep fucking while your moaning increases, each sexy groan pushing me closer to my own peak. I try a couple of playful slaps on your ass cheeks as we fuck but I risk losing my rhythm and refocus on fucking you harder. You begin to mumble in between moans, a series of yes's and oh fucks before you announce you are going to cum.

Inside you and pumping hard I feel you begin to cum. Taking a hard grip around your thighs I ram my cock into you hard again and again, as your pussy begins to clench and squeeze at my invading cock. One final push knocking you forward until you collapse onto your belly. The increased sensations and pressure on my cock sending me over the edge so I cum too, shooting one stream of cum inside you before pulling out and releasing three more pulsating spurts of cum, first landing over your hair and camisole, then next onto your lower back and finally another pulse sending a thick rope of cum over the crack of your ass.

As I flop down beside you on the bed, rolling onto my back breathing heavily I can't help but notice a huge smile on your face, indicating you might have enjoyed yourself, despite the fact your wrists are still bound by a tie, your camisole is bunched up around your neck and you have cum all over your back.

Not bad for only having been in the hotel a little under an hour.

You shower alone while I unpack and hang some shirts in the wardrobe. Your clothes are already unpacked and while there are a couple of empty drawers you have scattered different things throughout the storage spaces.

It did strike me that for a two day conference you seemed to have packed quite a few outfits, alongside a couple of blouses hanging in the wardrobe there were at least two dresses and another couple of outfits still in the protective travel covers.

I didn't give it too much thought though as the storage space was ample and I didn't actually require much space anyway.

You finished in the shower just as I put my bags away, stepping back into the room with one of the oversized fluffy hotel bathrobes on, your damp hair pulled back and tied in a bunch looking much darker than the blonde you truly are. Your camisole dangling from your hand as you cross to your bags and deposit the item presumably in your used clothes pile.

I catch your scent as you move past me and I'm sure I see a sly smile as I recognise the perfume that I bought you for your birthday a couple of years ago. My memory suggests it was called Naked, which I'm guessing is the reason you have such a smug smile on your face.

It takes me another ten minutes to drop my toiletries in the bathroom and have a quick shower before emerging from the steam cloud into a now darkened bedroom. The curtains are slightly open and a small amount of light from outside provides enough illumination for me to navigate the unfamiliar room without walking into anything more than the edge of the bed.

You are already snugged down, only your head and neck poking out from under a thick, heavy duvet.

You have taken up position on the right side of the bed closet to the window facing inwards so you can watch me as I approach the side of the bed. The faint light glistening briefly on patches of my chest and arms where I hadn't fully dried myself. A small tug and toss and my towel is on a chair, at the same time lifting the duvet and sliding into the bed.

The room is so quiet, no tv noise or bathroom extractor fan. Just the breathing of two people about a foot apart and the anticipation of the gap disappearing.

I lean forward to kiss you at the same time as your hand touches my chest, your fingers running through my damp chair hair briefly before circling my torso and slipping onto my back. Your palm pressing firmly, pulling me towards you as if I needed any kind of encouragement anyway.

Our lips meet and lock, a fresh taste of mint on your breath entering my mouth a split second before your tongue.

Natural movement positions me over you as we kiss, you roll onto your back pulling me over and down. An arm either side of you supporting my weight barely holding myself off of your body, head and neck bent forward to savour our kiss.

I lower myself slightly and feel myself press against your breasts, my assumption of you being naked half confirmed and with an adjustment of my weight to allow my hand to stroke slowly down the side of your body the rest of the confirmation is provided as my hand caresses over your bare pussy and along one of your smooth toned legs.

You lift your knee slowly as a response to my touch, keeping your thighs together but offering a route to your pussy from under your thigh. My fingertip grazes gently along the length of your pussy lips, not yet pressing or trying to force its way inside you, just gently teasing up and down as our kiss intensifies and our tongues force harder and deeper into each other's mouths, almost as a pre-performance for my finger and your pussy.

During the course of our kissing my body has dropped, now pressing firmly chest to chest. Your hands are roaming freely over my back and neck, some weight still supported by one arm now partially under your pillow supporting your head, the other hand still around your raised thigh teasing your pussy. Two fingers tracing up and down between your legs, pressure increasing fractionally until my finger tip eases between your lips. A little more pressure and one, then two fingers push inside you, slowly pushing in deeper until I can't go any further. I keep my hand still now fingers deep inside you, my mouth capturing your tongue and sucking it between my lips. Flicking at the end of your tongue with my own while my fingers begin to withdraw halfway and then push back fully inside you.

Breaking the kiss, I move my mouth to your neck, kissing as you lift your chin and expose your soft skin to me. Your eyes closed as my lips nip and kiss across your throat, drifting back and forth across your collar bone while my two fingers move slowly between your legs. As my fingers reach full penetration I begin to brush my thumb across your clit, gently moving side to side, flicking over the tip whilst my fingers rest deep inside you.

I alternate between using my fingers and using my thumb, a slow finger fuck followed by some clitoral stimulation, then back to fingers sliding easily into your pussy again. Almost unnoticed my kisses have drifted to your breast and my tongue circles and flicks across your hard nipples, mouth capturing nipple and breast to be sucked and toyed with as I wish.

My mouth moves from breast to breast ensuring I don't show favouritism and give each breast equal attention. By the time my kisses begin to move up back towards your neck and mouth I have moved my body completely over your, my legs now both between your splayed knees, my hand still playing with your pussy, but harder and faster than before.

My fingers withdraw, immediately guiding my hard cock as an alternative source of pleasure to your open pussy. Positioning the tip of my cock at your entrance and easing forward I slip into you with a minimum of resistance pushing half way in before pulling almost completely out then back in fully inside you.

Our lips lock in a kiss as I begin to move, pumping my cock piston like into you. Building a rhythm. My cock thrusting deep and hard inside your tight hot pussy. I feel you move one leg, then the other. Your ankles crossing over the backs of my legs, sliding up until your heels are almost on my ass cheeks. My ass now pumping quickly up and down as you moan with pleasure.

Moving your legs has changed the angle of penetration and now every thrust builds to an impending orgasm. You make beautiful moans with each thrust, telling me how close you are and that you are about to cum. My cock is straining already, my balls twitching and on the edge of spilling my seed. It is going to be close over who cums first. You scream and I feel your pussy tighten. There are a few oh fucks and gods thrown around as I drive hard into your orgasming cunt. Your heels digging into my ass and your pussy gripping my cock like a vice but I keep going through your moans and pants, driving on to reach my own peak some thirty seconds after yours.

Just as your pussy clenching subsides my own twitching arrives, buried fully inside you I release my own build-up of cum. Now it is my turn to groan as I empty myself inside you, hot sticky cum filling your pussy as the force and volume of each ejaculation diminishes until we are just two still bodies pressed together breathing raggedly both glowing from a release of endorphins, drifting effortlessly towards sleep.

12