Business Trip Encounters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers

I hold my cock up and aim it at Bianca's pussy, rubbing it on her clit. Bianca, still feeling the void in her pussy, turns around and said," Sir, please fuck me now."

Without further delay, I pushed my cock, inch by inch into Bianca's pussy, causing her to cry out," Oooooo." She then buried her head into the cushion of the sofa, prepping herself for the pounding she is about to receive.

Although her behavior suggest otherwise, the tightness of Bianca's pussy tells me that she hasn't had many man in her life yet. I had some problem penetrating her, but once my head is in, her pussy juice helps me glide in smoothly.

Once I am fully inside Bianca, I paused for a while and waited for any reaction from her. Her head is still buried in the cushion and I could feel she is anticipating what is to come.

I then hold on to Bianca's hips and started rocking my lower body. Bianca then raised her head from the cushion and placed both her arms on the handle of the sofa, seemingly to cushion her body going forward.

I started settling into a rhythm and was enjoying the sight of my cock disappearing into Bianca's pussy and then appearing again. I started slow, almost fucking her gently. My pounding is causing her ass to jiggle and the flesh on her butt is rippling to my rhythm.

After about 5 minutes, Bianca started moaning again," mmm...ohh...uh" I took this as a sign and started pounding her harder and a little faster. My pounding is now making a slapping sound on Bianca's ass, and I am sure whoever is next door will be enjoying the audio entertainment. Bianca is moving forward as a result of me banging her pussy form behind, and I have to hold on to her hips tightly to prevent my cock from slipping out of her slippery pussy. Every time I push forward, I will pull Bianca's ass towards me for leverage. This action gave me full penetration and is making her moan even louder," Oh......shit...oh....yes..fuck me sir, fuck me harder." Bianca is now letting herself go and is screaming on the top of her voice. I am sure whoever is next door could hear us, but I couldn't give a hoot about that now.

"Oh yes, Bianca, you are so fucking tight....uh..uh," I am beginning to make some noise myself now.

I lower myself down and move my hand in front of Bianca and squeezed her boobs, surprisingly for the first time the whole night. Her boobs feel as good as they look, and I was pinching and rolling her nipples like a radio knob.

After about 10 minutes of pounding, I felt my climax building up. I held on to Bianca's hips again and pound her pussy frantically like a Duracell rabbit.

"Huff" and "Puff", "slap" and "slap", "Uh...uh...uh," are the only sound I can hear in the room now.

Bianca has stop playing "getting fucked" and is responding by pushing her ass back to meet my trust. She is using her hands on the handle as leverage and pushing herself back every time I pounded her pussy. She is pushing so hard; I have to hold on to her hips tight to prevent my cock from slipping out of her pussy.

After another 10 minutes of heavy pounding, I felt myself coming and have to dig my fingers into Bianca's pelvis area to hold on to her while I pound frantically into her pussy. I have now lost all my rhythm and am banging Bianca like there is no tomorrow. Then I felt a sudden rush of blood to my head and I came and shot gushes of cum into Bianca's pussy. I continued pounding her, and after a few more trust, Bianca too came with a loud scream," "Oh..ah..ug .....urggggggg!"

I lay on the back of Bianca, catching my breathe. Bianca is also breathing hard, trying to recover.

"Bianca, that was a great fuck," I told her, still rubbing her ass.

"Well sir, how did I do? Did I pass the interview?" Bianca asked, stroking my flaccid cock, while sitting beside me.

Bianca, seeing that I am hesitating again, said," Sir, this is just a sample of my skill. If you want, I will do this to you regularly....well?"

Bianca continued to stroke my cock, which is now coming back to life slowly

I gave her boobs a good squeeze and said," Bianca, you just got yourself a job."

Bianca almost jumped out of her seat, saying," Thank you so much sir, you will not regret it!"

She gave me a kiss on my cheek and took a glance at my semi hard cock. She ran her slender finger along my rod and said," Sir, I will show you I am not a clock watcher, and I will not go home until all my work is completed. And it looks like I need to work overtime today."

Bianca then lower her head to my cock......................


Imanok
Imanok
47 Followers