All Comments on 'Business Trip Misbehavior'

by Allegrissimo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

"I know you're not a man without a conscience."

But apparently he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I must disagree...

It is possible that the man does, in fact, have a conscience. It may be that that conscience has been temporarily muted by lust. We cannot know what personal battles would lie ahead of these characters. Passion can be both a cruel and fickle mistress--stoking flames of sexual abandon then leaving the scars of those flames as permanent damage to be dealt with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

story telling and erotic writing. Something like this with people just like this happerns countless thousands of times every day. Finding that renewed excitement in hum-drum daily life.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Excellent writing

and genuinely erotic thanks to the pacing and the slight element of suspense. All in all a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
maybe best ive ever read in my 4 years here

what a beautiful and erotic story.

i've had LTR with 2 wives of other men and one's fiance, and your writing is so beautifully true of the women involved.

what a tangled and erotic passionate feeling you describe.

i know my current lover will take someone else before she would ever be ready to leave her hubb for me so its deliciously ironic and erotic for my seeing the woman's perspective.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Stilted and shifting PoV

The PoV seems to shift without notice. What little dialogue is present, is simply a repeat by the narrator. The narration is very stilted and unnatural. There is little or no character development of either the male or female character. The marital status of each of them is established with a simple comment about hurting a family, but that status does NOT impact anything else in the tale. They might as well be single insofar as anything in the story is influenced!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Junk. Not worthy of the space it took up. 1 star. Wish I could give it less.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well you pegged a worthless cunt to a "T" with some great cliches but then again you werent aiming for a good story just one for the same dicked wankers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous