Business Trip Misbehavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved together, finding the best angles and rhythms to stimulate all the right places on our bodies. Your moaning was wonderful encouragement to me as I continued to rock and sway on top of you. Your hands explored my breasts and followed their movement. You thrust inside me, touching me, and stroking inside me in a way that I needed so desperately.

I could feel you hardening even more inside of me, and your thrusts became more determined and serious. I reached behind me and found your balls as they patted against my ass. I stroked and cupped them gently as you continued to thrust. As you came inside me, you moaned my name and shuddered; a long satisfied shudder. The power of your thrusts maintained and intensified as the pace slowed until your orgasm slowly receded. Your powerful hips nearly lifted me off the bed as you squeezed the last drops of pleasure from your orgasm.

I felt jubilant. In recent weeks, I had thought of little else than seducing you, turning you on, taking you to bed and bringing you to an intense peak. This had been beautiful, satisfying, and exhilarating.

I slipped off of you and lay down beside you. As the excitement subsided and our breathing returned to a relaxed pace, I felt calmer and more normal than I had in months. It felt so perfectly natural to be having sex with an attractive man who was entirely present with me. For the first time in a long time, sex had not left me feeling ignored, unsatisfied, or degraded.

You turned to me and said, "I think this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

12