All Comments on 'Business Trip Surprise'

by SophiesBoss

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Absolutely

Delicious!!!!!!! Wow Sophie what a kinky fantasy you shared..DP by 2 older men,not to mention,both who love you're voice and all the dirty audios you put out..

Oh dear,I especially loved how you're voice sorta changed toast the end,I could really tell you were more than horny when you described the DP part...That part made me cum really hard myself lol,how both those men were fucking you at the same time while you were screaming in pleasure.... Oh my you're AMAZING!!! Please share more of your other fantasies soon... 5 star quality indeed😍

ChasMan69ChasMan69about 6 years ago
Holy Shit!

I just came at my desk at work listening. I don't know what I'm going to do.

SakiaSakiaabout 6 years ago
Really hot

I'm really into your voice. The way you talk is so intense and a huge turn on. Thank you, Sophie. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

So sexy of s voice...such a turn on ...wish I was the older guy meeting you.

perica23perica23about 6 years ago
damn

You are so amazing, I woke up with hard dick and listening your audio made me touch myself and cum really hard, you are just si perfect :*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Does it for me....

Sophie, your voice is so sexy and it’s such a turn on listening to how you want to be fucked by an older gent (just like me, so I was that guy in the narrative fucking your throat!!).

I was listening to this whilst out walking and I had an erection the whole time - hope no one noticed!!

Need to listen to other audios of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sooo sexy

hot fucking damn, i want to meet up and make your fantasy real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slightly older man

I need to hear more from you , as made this older man cum so hard yesterday in my office..... I need / want to hear more of your vociferous appetite for becoming a slut for an evening...…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Older guy

This older guy would love to be your older guy in making your fantasy real. So sexy, Sophie, you have my cock throbbing.

sexplorer468sexplorer468over 5 years ago
Wow

That was so hot. I would love to help you with this fantasy anytime.

Solomon0420Solomon0420over 5 years ago
Swerving

I had to pull over and jerked myself, cumming all over myself and the steering wheel! Your super sexy voice, and detail made me a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Impossible

I cant really listen to it. Everytime i listen to your voice, i feel like i have to know the person who owns it. And probably its not going to happen so .. but 5 stars from me.

For the record i didn't start listening to it to get off. But i enjoyed it thoroughly.

Ballen1111Ballen1111almost 5 years ago
So erotic

I’m In bed and just came really hard listening to this

LucasonoffLucasonoffover 4 years ago
Ouf! What a turn on as I travel for buisness often

This is probably the biggest older gentleman buinessman fantasy and your voice is so sweet and sexy.

Thank you

TimstheoneTimstheonealmost 4 years ago
So Delicious

Oh My Gawwwddd Sophie. I love your voice, and that story. You sound sooo delicious. The increasing arousal in your voice as the story prgresses is so hott!. Wish I could write you.

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have a lovely voice it turn me on everytime. I wonder when is your next audio, can't wait

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSophiesBoss@SophiesBoss
225 Followers
I'm Sophie. A shy, good girl in the world; a shy, naughty girl behind closed doors. I love having the opportunity to let out my inner slut. I hope you enjoy my audios. I certainly enjoy recording them and would love to hear from you. ;)