All Comments on 'Business Trip with Joel'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7over 17 years ago
good

this was good thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ken Nitsua- sex in corporate America

This guy is good. Probably sells telephone services in Kansas or something. The kinky underside of business life. Keep it up, man!

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Underwear fantasy!

YES! I know the sock, the suspensory, IM, all the cool things. They are the best feel underneath business clothes. Only thing - it's my secret and nobody has ever known. Thank you for writing about something so fun and creative - wish one of my business trips had turned out this way. But I would never of had the guts to go through with it with anyone. Oh well underwear catalogs/websites provide some pleasure!! Thanks. Would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

NO ONE WHO LOVES GETTING SUCKED BY A MAN CAN RESIST TRYING IT HIMSELF

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
would like to try this

Makes me horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sock?

Loved the story and would love to see a guy in that sock. mmmmm r a c h e a u 7 7 7 @ g m a i l . c o m

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 10 years ago
A MUST READ. 5-Stars +

Another "Must Read" from this premier author. Believable characters, situation and pleasurable results. It works for me. Enjoy this and more with Ken's library.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
masculine lace.

That was hot hot hot! the added spice of sexy laced undies for men pushed me over the edge. Im not into drag, but I love sexy mens underwear. first thing I ask when Im in adult chat rooms. One day that fantasy will come true for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loved it

fucking hot dude.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 4 years agoAuthor
FYI

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Just FYI Joel makes an appearance in another story of mine, “Well Built.” Check it out if you haven’t already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot and Excellent

When I was late teens and up, found a lot of married men especially mid twenties to fortyish hit on me. I love the wedding ring. I would listen to them talk about wife, kids, sports, work etc. and gradually they would like rub my leg or shoulder or back. I would smile and then next thing you know we are having sex. They wanted the attention and I like the feeling of pleasure they gave me.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

I really liked the story wish I was in that situation some times. Be nice to see if he finally gives in to his thoughts and enjoys sucking and bottoming.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because it could have been mine.

Quote:

Anonymous - almost 10 years ago

Would like to try this

Makes me horny

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am a 65+ married male.

I have had homoerotic impulses since the onset of puberty.

I don't know why, but after I turned 40 men started to hit on me; all of them were 10 to 20 years younger than me.

So if you are bi curious do not despair: do not be a gossip monger, be nice and polite, buy a coffee to a fellow worker or a man you know outside work environment... and keep your eyes and mind open.

ONE NEVER KNOWS WHAT'S IN STORE FOR HIM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
793 Followers
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...