Business Trip with Joel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel yawned. "Time to turn in." He got up and threw back the covers of the other bed, then came back and kissed my cheek. "Sleep well, Cal. You deserve it."

He slipped under the blankets and smiled at me before he snapped off the light. I rolled under my own covers and went to sleep.

In the morning after we'd showered and shaved Joel put on a blue thong that ran right up the crack of his ass. He and I finished dressing and went to breakfast. We munched on fruit and cereal in the hotel lobby and looked out the window at the morning sun.

"It's been a good trip, eh, Cal?"

"Yeah, it has been."

"We scored big. Sold the client, landed the account. We did it, man."

He smiled. I smiled back. Joel leaned forward and lowered his voice.

"About the rest, Cal..."

I stiffened. "What do you mean?"

He raised his palms in a reassuring gesture. "No one will ever hear a word from me. I just wanted you to know that."

I relaxed a little.

"Thanks, buddy."

Joel fixed me with his blue eyes. "If you ever feel the need again, guy, you know where to find me."

I opened my mouth to say it would never happen again. My curiosity had been satisfied. I was straight and that was all there was to it. Instead I heard myself saying,

"Where could we meet? I couldn't go over to your place."

"There's a spot in our building that's safe."

"Really?"

"Really. So anytime you're not getting enough, give a holler." He winked. "I hope you do. I don't often run into another guy who's into underwear."

We went over what we would report to the boss on the way to the airport. On the plane flying home we chatted about nothing special. He shook my hand at baggage claim and told me he'd see me at work. I took a cab home to my wife and kid.

It's been almost a year since we went together on that business trip. My baby's growing up fast. She smiles, crawls, and babbles. I could swear I heard her say Mama the other day. My wife is as happy as she can be. She's still tired, of course. I help her out as much as I can, though the job keeps me busy, especially since the promotion.

Joel and I meet now and then on our lunch hour, down in a little men's room in the basement of our building. The door locks so we're safe, as long as no one sees us going there together.

We have a prearranged signal when one of us feels like hooking up. We send the other an e-mail that says: I.M. Stands for International Male, an underwear catalog Joel orders stuff from. If we can both spare the time and the coast is clear we go down to the basement separately. We have a special knock to let the other know who it is.

Sometimes I wear the strapless jock Joel gave me. I love the feel of my bare butt against my pants, it's cool and makes me feel daring. I keep it in a locked drawer in my desk at the office and change into it when I get to work. Otherwise my wife might ask questions.

Joel has quite a collection of underwear. He's modeled a lot of it for me, and brought stuff for me to try. One day he had what looked like a regular jock with leg straps, except that the pouch had a hole in it for your dick to poke through.

He grinned at me when he held it up. "It's called a suspensory. Supposedly it's to support your balls after a hernia operation. But try it on and I'll show you what it's really for."

I wriggled into the jock, barely able to get my hardon through the stretchable hole. As soon as I had it in place, Joel fell to his knees and sucked me until I shot my load down his throat, my aching balls held in place by the soft pouch, my ass cheeks cupped by the tight leg straps.

"It's like crotchless panties on a woman," I told him afterward. "Fucking hot."

Joel looked thoughtful. I found out why the next time we met in the cramped restroom several weeks later. When he unfastened his trousers my eyes bugged out. Black lace was stretched tight across his narrow hips.

"You into drag?"

Joel was grinning at my reaction. "No, they're men's. Check this out."

He turned and I laughed. The back was split into two separate panels, his butt crack peeking through the gap between. I barely got the condom on before I bent him over and slipped my dick in, Joel still wearing the briefs. That was the hottest fuck we'd had in a long time. After only a minute of violent thrusting I came, trying to stifle my groans. When I reached around for Joel's dick to jack him off the front of the lace was wet and sticky. I'd fucked his load right out of him.

Yeah, it's nice what we have. Joel and I both know there's no strings attached--we can call it off any time, no hard feelings. And I don't have to feel guilty about cheating on my wife with another woman.

There's just one thing. Lately I've started to wonder what it would feel like to suck a man's cock, or to have him fuck me. The whole idea used to revolt me. But Joel loves giving head and taking cocks up his ass. What must it feel like?

If I'm going to lose my cherry to another guy, it can't Joel, since he's a total bottom. I have to admit I've been thinking about Bill Osborne. I've started chatting him up, talking to him casually. At first he was pretty standoffish but lately he's been more friendly.

I've found out the name of the gym where he works out. One of these days I'll start going there too. I'll run into him accidentally on purpose in the locker room, when we're both dressing or undressing. I'll strike up a conversation about workout gear. Then, when the time is right, I'll let him see me in my strapless jock.

It worked for Joel. Who knows, it might work for me.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am a 65+ married male.

I have had homoerotic impulses since the onset of puberty.

I don't know why, but after I turned 40 men started to hit on me; all of them were 10 to 20 years younger than me.

So if you are bi curious do not despair: do not be a gossip monger, be nice and polite, buy a coffee to a fellow worker or a man you know outside work environment... and keep your eyes and mind open.

ONE NEVER KNOWS WHAT'S IN STORE FOR HIM.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because it could have been mine.

Quote:

Anonymous - almost 10 years ago

Would like to try this

Makes me horny

End quote.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

I really liked the story wish I was in that situation some times. Be nice to see if he finally gives in to his thoughts and enjoys sucking and bottoming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot and Excellent

When I was late teens and up, found a lot of married men especially mid twenties to fortyish hit on me. I love the wedding ring. I would listen to them talk about wife, kids, sports, work etc. and gradually they would like rub my leg or shoulder or back. I would smile and then next thing you know we are having sex. They wanted the attention and I like the feeling of pleasure they gave me.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 4 years agoAuthor
FYI

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Just FYI Joel makes an appearance in another story of mine, “Well Built.” Check it out if you haven’t already.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
More Stories