All Comments on 'Busted'

by wild175133

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

Good story, a little long getting around to the point, but understandable; please continue-- misspelling and grammar kind of take you out of the story, though. Wish my wife would be that understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep the story going

Great story. Not 'HOT' but more realistic. It's very tough on husbands to 'confess' to their spouses as to what they would like to do sexually, whether it is with a man or a woman. I wish my wife were as open to even talking.

Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Words can describe my passion & mmmmmmmmmmmmm for this story Keep it up, wish it was me

oriondogoriondogalmost 18 years ago
I slow stroked

My cock the through the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmmm

Hmmmmm, how to tell your wife you love her madly, would never leave her, but every once and awhile you would love to suck a nice cock. Hmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good 4 u

I had a girlfreind who started out doing me with a dildo and I became pretty good at sucking cock. Pretty soon she suggested I Take the real thing, I was hesitant at first but finnally agreed to try a realmans cock. I was blown away when that first cock crossed my lips. I now know I was born to suck cocks and she seen to it that I had plenty to suck and I now am a fullblown cock lover. I lost the girl when one of her men claimed me as his and got rid of her. I servr my manmaster and enjoy giving men pleasure at every chance and when a man asks me to kneel I do it happily because the feeling of a mans cock in my mouth is the greatest feeling in the world. So guys dont be afaid of giving another man head, you will find a man knows a man best and we are the best cock suckers there are so go down and get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot!

I had a similiar experiance when I was 35, with my wife. It turned out terrible! The guy was drunk and very limp! I tried my best and my wife still enjoyed the show. I ended up rolling the guy over and fucking him. Mostly for spite. I wish my wife would be adventourous once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story well written and loved the story

The story line has always been a fantsy of mine. Had me hard through the whole story,wish my wife could get into watching me with another guy.I've been told by a couple of guys tha I need to teach their wives how to suck a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmmm

I had no problem about the length of the story, but I wish you'd found an editor. I'd be quite into your story, forgiving the last mistake when something glaring caught my attention rather than the intricate writing you gave for your audience to be attentive to. But other than some grammatical erorrs, it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I loved your story. It was realistic in that both husband & wife struggled with what they were talking about. It wasn't fake by having them go straight to the gay sex. I really enjoyed it and I wish my wife would watch me suck a cock and swallow. I also want to watch her get it on with her hot female friend. Looking forward to part 2 of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HOT HOT

This would be every man's dream...to be able to suck cock and have your wife's approval as well. jim5063@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ideal Relationship

Reminds me of a former girlfriend who enjoyed being bi as much as I did! I loved sucking guys off in front of her and eating her cum filed pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PITFALLS OF MARRIAGE

Very good story and very interesting from both view points. I got into a somewhat simular situation with my former wife. We got in to doing threesomes and she was fine with that until I began sucking the cocks to get them hard for her and then cleaning out her pussy of the cum when they finished. Before long I could tell that something had changed between us. It turned out to be that she was upset with the idea that I sucked cocks and enjoyed it. She had no problem with fucking the guys and blowing them herself. Things immediately went down hill and we divorced. Be extremely careful with the strange logic of women. They will tell you that something is ok with them and when you do it all hell breaks loose. They will tell you something and mean something totally different. I finally gave up fighting that battle and divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I would really love my wife to be that understanding. I fantasize about her being with another guy and me eating her pussy while he is fucking her. I would love to eat her out after he withdraws, I would even clean him off for good measure. Hot story but destined to remain a fantasy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
how i wish...

...my husband would be up to sucking a bit of cock!

or doing even more! all the possibilities *sighs*

damn him for being so frigging straight LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Experienced

Sounds like me and my wife...she started it all watching bi porn once

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It would be nice if more women wee as open as this. I really feel that men and women both are all bi, but just won't admit it. I feel there would be far fewer divorces if the couple would realize their spouse needs to have sex with the same sex as well as their mate.

I found late in life (sge48) that I loved sucking cock. It is a wonderful feeling having a hard cock in your mouth and then having it cum in your mouth. I have been fortunate in that I have 3 men who I suck on a regular basis. One of them is married and his wife likes to watch us. He has told me the sex with her is fantastic after she has watched us have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wish I could have this conversation with my wife

I too secretly love cock but I fear if I ever told my wife that would be the end of our marriage... still, I do like to fantasise about telling her, having her watch me with another guy or two. My biggest fantasy is to see her being done by two guys while I too am sucking and being fucked right next to her (never going to happen!). The closest I ever got to something like that was - years ago - being fucked on a secluded beach while sucking another guy off... and being watched by a woman (not my wife obviously!) in the distance. To this day I can still never work out what that topless middle-aged (but slim and good-looking) woman was doing at a gay male nude beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Busted

I loved it. Wish my wife and I could get to something like this. I haven't sucked a cock since I was 15 but would love to do it again to see if I liked it. It would be hot for hero watch me do it. I definitely would watch her eat a pussy too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Go for it

Wife watching husband suck cock, hot! Husband watching wife eat cunt, hot! Working together , yum yum !

Bijeeper672Bijeeper672almost 6 years ago

Great story. It almost follows the line I am currently going through with my wife and I, so I can actually put myself into that story and relate. I do hope it ends up a happy ending like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good and bad

I really enjoyed the story except for the complete disregard of trust on Sue's part. She not only invaded his privacy she went behind his back and watched her friends husband. She then only told him about the one time at Diane's house but then John spills the beans about her going to the arcade booth with him and his wife. Sue is a habitual liar to her own husband. There is no trust there.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 5 years ago
Exactly my wife’s role play.

This story is hot. A few years ago I wouldn’t dream I would even consider reading a story like this. But my wife loves to role play to this exactly. A couple years back she started a rp with me always eating her pussy, then a guy comes in and pulls his cock out and begins to stroke it getting hard watching my tongue. Then he starts to rub it on my face. Then of course I start sucking it. She goes completely wild when I take his whole cock in my throat. Then there’s another guy come in. Then she goes wild again when someone enters me from behind. Then I’m emptying all of their balls in my mouth. So now I hope you can see why I’m more than curious. I love to look at cocks. I think of cock constantly. I believe there’s only one solution to this issue. Give her what she wants. What do you think?

P_VP_Valmost 5 years ago
I love the concept, but to me it seems to be written a little clumsily. Far too much lead-in conversation followed by short, unimaginative sex scenes. When John (or is it Joe - proofread!) gets his cock sucked, it's too quick and anticlimactic. Not tryin

Like I say - a great concept that should have ended up being a better story.

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 3 years ago
Great story

Can not wait to read more

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

Loved it, made me so hard and horny. Would love to suck men off in front of a woman or women.

outagainoutagain8 months ago

Very hot concept. Would love to do the same.

plasticman29plasticman297 months ago

I really loved the story and it reminded me some of the things I did with my wife She was a very oral person.

She had a wonderful outlook on sex. I should write the full details.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a great story. This is a good strong relationship that an orally oriented bi man like myself would dearly love to have. I wish I could risk discussing my desire to suck men off with my wife but simply don't believe it would be accepted and would only lead to heartache and disappointment and quite possibly lead to the dissolution of our 30+ year marriage. I love my wife above all else and simply would not jeopardize our marriage. My desire for giving oral is very strong and is always on my mind and so I would love to be able to share this with the person whom I've shared over half my life with. I hate keeping a secret like this but don't see any alternative. I only dream about the conversation unfolding like it did in this story...what a fantasy come true for the author!

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

This was a good story and premise, but I struggles with some story lines. The wife got to talk him into and watch him suck cock, but she needs to eat pussy alone…didn’t work for me and ruined the story a bit. The big issue is the issue Jim is going to have in trusting Sue. She has watched another man have sexual activities with another man 4 times behind Jim’s back and she schemed with others about her marriage and wanting to get Jim to suck cock, yet she had trust issues with Jim at the start of the story. And to add to all of this, she admits to getting fat and ugly, hurting her marriage. Now it’s just a story, but in reading this story, you want to like Sue for the story to really work well, but the writer makes it hard with the way he wrote Sue. And her way of disregarding Jim’s questions was irritating. My point, if you want your characters liked by the reader, be careful how you write them. I’m going to read part 2 now to see if it gets better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous