Busted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eventually moved in together for the last year of university and got engaged after graduation. Sandy got a job in a marketing agency in Manchester and so we moved there and were married a year later. I was a freelance copywriter, so I worked from a home office, except for the odd client meeting. Things were going well, Sandy was promoted to Account Director, which meant that she worked late and sometimes had to travel. I had built a good network of clients for my writing and had even started the novel that I had long dreamt of writing. Our sex life was great, or at least that's what I assumed. Sandy always seemed satisfied and even when she was late home, she was never too tired or had a headache.

I was happy too, Sandy's travelling gave me a chance to dress without the stress of her coming home unexpectedly during the day. I did also venture on occasion into Manchester's gay village on a Wednesday night, which seems to have become Trans night there. I made a few friends, and we kept in touch on line, but I wasn't tempted to do anything. It was the pleasure of dressing in pretty clothes, the feel of sheer nylon on my skin, the taste of lip gloss, and the peace and calm that it brought me was what I was interested in. I kept my treasures in a locked suitcase in the back room we used to store stuff. I was convinced Sandy would never notice it. She never stuck her head in there.

Well, that was until this morning. I felt in shock, my pulse was racing and I couldn't think straight. The idea of work was out of the window, and all I could do was drink endless cups of coffee and worry about this evening. I veered between sheer terror at what Sandy would say, and idiotic bravado about denying everything. I had been caught red handed and I would have to pay for it. I thought about promising never to do it again, throwing all my stuff away and hoping she would believe me. I was in pieces when the time came round for her to be home.

I heard her car pull up outside, and I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a large gin and tonic and sat down to wait for whatever was to happen. Sandy called out from the hallway, 'Hi, where are you?'

'In the kitchen,' I managed to say, my throat tight with anxiety. She came through into the kitchen looking unsure of herself, I thought.

'I didn't think either of us would fancy cooking tonight, so I picked up an Indian takeaway. is that OK?'

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. 'Do I get one of those, too?' she asked, nodding at the gin and tonic. As she emptied the containers of food onto plates, I made her a drink and brought it back to the table. The food smelled delicious, but I didn't have any kind of appetite. Sandy sat down opposite me and started to speak.

'Babe, first of all I want to apologise for this morning, it wasn't the greatest start to the day, I guess you've ever had.'

That was an understatement.

'You see, I honestly thought you knew I knew about your hobby. I was desperate to get ready for my meeting, otherwise I never would have asked.'

I looked at her properly for the first time since she had come in. 'How was I supposed to know you knew? You've never said anything.'

'Babe, did you really think I wouldn't notice there was a locked suitcase in the storeroom that had something in it? The fact that some cosmetics that I had never bought appeared in the bathroom, I guess you thought I had so much I wouldn't notice? Women know exactly what makeup they have, down to the last tub or bottle. Lingerie that wasn't mine turning up in the wash. I thought at one time that you had a girlfriend. The combination on the suitcase wasn't hard to guess, my birthday. When I opened it and found your stash, I guessed what was going on.'

My face reddened at the thought that she had known all along. 'Why didn't you say something earlier?'

'I thought it better that you kept your secret. It wasn't doing me any harm, I reasoned. If it made you happy, then why should I worry? I always knew there was something, right from the time we went to Rocky Horror. You were so composed wearing the costume. No, not composed, you glowed in it. I could see you were thrilled to be wearing those fishnets, and it made you happy.'

I put my head in my hands. 'But you married me, anyway?'

'Babe, let's get one thing straight. I love you, I have from the very start and still do. I love you despite, or rather because of the things you do. I couldn't wish for anyone better than you.'

I stared at her, could I believe what she was saying? 'What do you want me to do?'

She smiled, 'Nothing you don't want to do.'

'Do you want me to give it up?' I asked, fearing the answer.

'I already said, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. All I think is that now it's in the open, you don't need to keep it a secret any more if that's what you would like.'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

She took my hand across the table, 'I have never had reason to doubt you love me, babe. Our sex life is great, you are a gentle and considerate lover, and I have always enjoyed our love making,' she grinned wickedly, 'ever since the first time on the sofa. I still fantasise about that.'

I gripped her hand and said, 'Me too, that was a great feeling, that night.'

'Can I ask, babe? have you ever gone out? I mean dressed?'

I think I must have turned purple at that moment.

'Yes, a few times to the gay village, just to meet others for a talk. I don't do anything.'

'Do you have a femme name, is that what it's called?'

I must have gone beyond purple now. 'Sarah,' I mumbled.

'OK, that's a nice name. How often does Sarah come out?' she asked gently.

'It depends, I try to wait until you're away so I can enjoy a little more time as Sarah. I don't want to be a woman, I just like the feeling of the clothes and the makeup, it's not even how I look, it's how it make me feel. I like to look nice, but I couldn't really pass.'

Sandy cocked her head and looked at me, 'Would you want to pass?'

The question shocked me, I had never seriously considered the question before. 'Yes. Yes, I guess I would, if it were possible, which it isn't.'

Sandy hesitated for a moment, and then said, 'Until I meet Sarah, I can't tell if she could pass or not.'

My head started to spin; whatever reaction I had expected, this would have been way bottom of the list.

'Sandy, let me get this right. Are you saying you'd like to meet Sarah?'

She nodded, 'Well, this other woman in our relationship obviously means a lot you, so I think I need to, don't you?'

I tried to see if she was having me on, but all I could see in her eyes and her smile was honesty.

I looked away, tears beginning to prickle in the corners of my eyes. 'Are you sure, Sandy? Once I do that, it will never be the same again.'

She grasped my hand tightly and said very evenly, 'It's never going to be the same now that everything is in the open anyway. I don't want you to feel guilty about you keeping something as important as Sarah locked away.'

I blinked back my tears. 'What if you hate me when you see me?'

'I could never hate you, I love you. I knew about what you did and it didn't change anything, did it?'

I sniffed and wiped my eyes. 'OK, when do you want to meet Sarah?'

Sandy smiled, 'Why not tomorrow night? it's Friday so we don't have to rush anything.'

I took a deep breath, 'OK,' I said. 'I do love you, Sandy.'

She leaned across and gave me a kiss. 'I love you too, babe. Now should we eat the food, I'm starving and I think you might be too. Stick it in the microwave and I'll open some wine.'

It seemed unreal that we could spend the evening as we did most evenings; chatting about work and what was happening in the world. But, that's what we did. We ate the food and then finished the bottle of wine on front of the TV watching something on Netflix, I can't even remember what was it was. Sarah put her arms around me and we cuddled on the sofa. My mind was whirling with what had happened, and what was to happen tomorrow. I was still unsure about Sandy meeting Sarah, but I couldn't back out now. We went up to bed and lay there cuddling. Sandy, I think was aware of my unease, and she held me tight until we dropped off to sleep.

Sandy left early the next morning, leaving me to contemplate what to do next. I was veering from elation at what Sandy had said and unbridled terror at going through what we had agreed.

It was about one o'clock when I received a text. 'babe. looking fwd to meet Sarah. luv u. S'

Until that moment it still seemed like a dream, but the message galvanised me into action. I hauled out the suitcase and laid out Sarah's clothes on the bed. God, what should I wear? Nothing too tarty - Sarah definitely had a tarty side - but nothing too frumpy. I got it down to two choices, a floral print summer dress or my little black dress. I stood in front of the mirror in the bedroom and held up both dresses against me. I still couldn't make up my mind, God this was so difficult. I put the decision off until later. I ran a bath and lay there with half of bottle of scented bath gel; half of me hoping that yesterday had been a dream and the other half terrified that it hadn't been. Eventually, I climbed out of the bath and shaved and moisturised my legs. I still didn't have much body hair, but I tried to get rid of every stray hair I could track down. I shaved once and would shave again just before I put on my makeup.

By now time was beginning to tick away, and I needed to get a move on. I finally decided to wear the black dress. It was quite short, but I knew I had nice enough legs to carry it off. I picked up my favourite black bra and knickers, and I would wear black hold ups to match the dress. I pulled the knickers up my legs and revelled in the feeling as they cradled my cock and balls. I put the bra on and slipped in the breast forms that I bought online and adjusted them to feel comfortable. It was always that moment when I felt the extra weight of the forms tugging on the bra straps that I felt the change from male to female most keenly. I sat on the bed and unwrapped a new packet of black holdups and slowly rolled them and then pulled them up my legs. I loved this part of dressing, it seemed to be the most sensuous of actions as that little doughnut of nylon slides slowly up my legs and then to pull them taut.

It was time now for another careful shave and then onto the makeup. This was the thing I dreaded most, I had no other teachers other than tutorials on the internet, and I guess I didn't get enough practice to be really confident. I was going to keep it simple tonight because nothing gives away a crossdresser more easily than over the top makeup. Even though my beard growth was light, I used a heavy foundation and concealer around the beard area and neck. I brushed on some blush, working it up my cheeks towards my ears.

There wasn't much I could do about my eyebrows, but at least I tweezed away some stray hairs. I wanted a simple look for my eyes, and applied a light colour all over the lid, blending it with some brown, finishing with a dark shade at the outer corner of my lid before blending that too. I just added a little dark colour to the bottom lid and then eyeliner to finish off. Some mascara and then a subtle pink shade fro my lipstick which I thought wouldn't be too showy for tonight. I picked up my wig and slipped it on before taking a peek. Well, I thought, it wasn't going to get any better than this. Every time I thought about tonight, my heart started beating faster and my hands began to shake. There wasn't long to go now, and I picked up the dress and carefully slipped it over my head. I smoothed it down with my hands and stood in front of the full-length mirror. I had done this many times, but it never ceased to give me a thrill as I saw the transformation I had made. I slipped on my black heels and took a few steps to make sure I could still walk in them and then I was done.

I could feel the tension rising within me and if I wasn't careful I would be a bag of nerves by the time Sandy came home. I needed a drink to steady my nerves. A gin and tonic helped, and I put on some music to try to calm me down. It partially worked and at least I had something to do with my hands. I took some pasta sauce from the freezer as I would not have been able to cook anything today. There was some salad to go with it and garlic bread, also from the freezer.

I had sat down by the table when I heard Sandy's car pull up outside and my heart rate must have gone through the roof. I stood up, smoothed my dress down, fidgeted with my hair and said a small prayer to whichever God was listening. I heard the front door open, and Sandy call out, 'Hi, I'm back.'

'In the kitchen,' I said in my best female voice. I opened my eyes and Sandy appeared through the doorway smiling and holding a bunch of flowers and a bottle of Champagne. I thought I saw a slight hesitation in her eyes before she said, 'You must be Sarah, I've been so looking forward to meeting you.'

I was scared rigid, unable to move. Sandy moved closer and kissed me on the cheek. 'These are for you, Sarah,' She gave me the flowers and the champagne and I finally came to life.

'Thank you Sandy, they're lovely. Can I get you a drink? G&T or some champagne?'

'Put the champagne in the fridge to chill and I'll have a G&T please.'

I busied myself with making the drinks and I could feel Sandy's eyes on me, checking me out.

'Thanks Sarah,' she said as I handed her the drink. 'Here's to meeting you Sarah, and not for the last time, I hope.'

My heart skipped as she said those words and I took a big gulp of the G&T and nearly choked on it.

'Thanks Sandy, for giving me the opportunity to meet you like this.' I was still shaking and Sandy seeing it, came across to give me a hug, whispering in my ear, 'Sarah, you look lovely.'

I started to cry, and she put her finger under my chin and lifted me head so I had to look her in the eye, 'I mean it, you look great.'

'I was so nervous, I thought you might walk in and laugh, or scream and run out. I was close to fainting when you came in.'

She laughed and said, 'I would never have done that, whatever I thought. You do look great, how did you learn to do the makeup? It's very classy.'

I grinned, 'The internet, you can learn anything on there.'

She held my hands and looked me up and down. 'A very classy lady indeed, is Sarah. I can see you have learnt to walk in heels as well. I bet that didn't come from the internet.'

'No, that was sheer torture.'

She grinned broadly, 'We girls have to suffer sometimes to look good.'

We both giggled at that. Sandy opened the champagne, and I put an apron over my dress to serve the pasta. We sat and ate and drank and talked. Sandy made me tell the story of how I began to dress and why did I do it and how did it make me feel. I began to relax and soon I had forgotten I was wearing a dress and it seemed so natural to be talking to Sandy in this way. We laughed at some of more stories of learning to dress and some of the frightful messes I had made with makeup and learning to walk in heels.

We had opened a second bottle of wine and I think we were both a bit drunk when Sandy suggested we take our glasses through to the lounge. She sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to her. I sat down as ladylike as I could and gratefully kicked off my heels and rubbed my feet.

Sandy laughed and said 'Come on, lean back against the arm.' I did so, and she moved my feet onto her lap and began to massage my feet and toes between her fingers. She giggled and said, 'You've done this enough times for me, I guess this is payback.'

'Oh my God,' I said, 'I had no idea it felt this good.'

I was quiet for a moment and then said, 'Sandy, are you really OK with this?'

She looked at me for a while and then said, 'Yes, babe, I am OK with this. I told you last night, I love you and always will. If this is what makes you happy then it makes me happy too.'

I slid down to her end of the sofa and hugged her, 'Thanks Sandy, you don't know how much this means to me.'

I knew I was drunk, but I had to kiss her. I quickly kissed her on the lips, feeling for the first time my lipstick sliding across hers.

I scrambled back across the sofa, 'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.'

Sandy reached for my hand and said, 'No need to be sorry, I enjoyed it. You can do it again if you want.'

I slid back across to her and as I leant in to kiss her, she put her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a passionate kiss. We kissed for a long time, our tongues dancing and duelling between our mouths. Sandy slipped down, so she was lying flat on the sofa and I lay on top of her and she put one leg through mine and I felt our stockings rubbing against each other. I pushed her head back and licked up her neck several times and I heard make a purring noise somewhere in her throat. I undid the top buttons of her blouse and butterfly kissed my way down her neck and chest until I reached her bra. Sliding the front of her bra down to reveal her nipples which were already hardening, I took one of them in my mouth and sucked it hard. I felt it harden and moved across to the other one and did the same to the other. I looked up straight into Sandy's eyes looking down on me with wide eyed wonder.

She reached down and grabbed my bum with both hands and began grinding herself against me, and I felt my cock growing hand in my knickers. She could feel it too and she slipped one hand between us and started to rub my cock through my dress. I moaned and moved my hand down between her legs and pulled up her skirt so I could get to her pussy. She began to push hard against my hand and I could feel her warmth through her knickers. Still rubbing my cock, she kept the other over my hand on her pussy. Her hips were bucking and she was almost bringing herself off on my hand. I said, 'Stop' and raised myself and took my dress off over my head. Sandy's eyes widened as she caught sight of my bra and she raised her hands to cup my breasts. She jiggled them and I giggled so she brought my head back down and we were kissing again; lipstick sliding over lipstick and nylon rubbing against nylon.

My cock was now hard and Sandy pulled it out of my knickers and stroked it with both hands. I managed to pull her skirt up and found I could slide a finger into her wet pussy. She moaned and her eyes closed as I began to move my finger in and out. One finger became two and still she managed to stroke my cock. I wanted to be inside her so badly now and she was ready too. I slid her knickers aside with my fingers and pushed my cock straight into her.

She moaned once or twice and pushed back against me as I slid in and out. She wrapped her legs around me back holding me in place and I could feel her stockings against my back. Sandy pulled me back to her and kissed me hard, her tongue forcing itself into my mouth and she bit my lip as she bucked beneath me. I could taste blood but I didn't care. She was shouting now as we both were getting close to climax, and I was pushing harder and harder until I felt myself close. Sandy screamed and came as her hips thrust into me. I grunted twice and came a few seconds later, still pumping into her. She tightened her grip with her legs and she kissed me savagely, her tongue fighting with mine. I pulled out of her and she slumped back onto the sofa, her eyes closed.

'Fuck, babe that was fierce, I haven't come that hard for ages.'

I kissed her gently on the lips and she opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

'Nice tits,' she said and giggled.

'Not as nice as yours,' I said, and licked her nipple which produced a gasp.

'Do that again, and I'll be ready for another round.'