Busted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her up and we sat cuddling each other for a while, just trying to come down.

'Was that OK?' I asked her.

She looked at me for a few seconds, her eyes searching my face for something. she kissed me and said. 'If anyone had told me, even a few days ago, I would have the best fuck I've had for ages with my husband dressed as a woman, I would have had them certified as mad. It was a bit weird at first, like it was you but it wasn't you. It was like making love to a stranger you've known a long time, if that's makes sense. Once we got into it, it was a change up from anything else I've ever done.' She paused, 'Except that first time, when you wore the fishnets. How did it make you feel, babe?'

I tried to gather my frazzled wits to answer her. 'I didn't expect it to happen, so I had no sense of what it would like. I did feel very different, it was exciting and some of what I felt, I've never felt before. I felt feminine, and yet, still masculine. I kind of feel all mixed up.'

Sandy kissed me and said, 'I wouldn't mind if we did that again sometime, if you want to?'

I looked at her and a great big smile appeared on my face, 'Oh, yes, I would love that sometime.'

We both giggled and hugged each other. Sandy led me up to bed still wearing my bra and knickers, and we made love again this time, slowly and gently with her taking the lead and me more submissive. I liked that, it made me feel more womanly, and it still ended with us sharing an earth shattering climax.

Sandy is happy to see Sarah from time to time. She says she has the best of both worlds; a husband and girlfriend in one. I get to be Sarah without any stress, and it let's me explore this other side of me to my heart's content. I don't want to be Sarah full time, and I'm happy that Sandy not only accepts Sarah, she likes her too. Sandy has become not only a friend to Sarah, but a coach and an occasional lover too. We have even gone out together once or twice. It may be an unusual relationship, but it suits us and we're happy. Some dreams can come true.

End