All Comments on 'Buster's Story Ch. 08'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167over 11 years ago
Wow!!!

I do not know what to say except best yet.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Beautifully written.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
You owe me

For a box of kleenex. ;-)

One picky little note... There was no I-90 back then. It was just being started back east, and wouldn't be completed in Washington state for decades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Made me cry!

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So sad

I cried.. I loved Natalie.. she was a great character and it was a massive surprise!

Well done for always keeping us on our toes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now that my tears have stopped falling.

It’s a tribute to you that you can generate such raw emotions from your readers. I feel like I’ve lost a very dear friend today. The truth is we care for these characters as their lives have been lovingly shared with us. We intimately know each of your character and have come to love them. I sense Busters story is coming to an end, but please continue to write your stories. You are a very talented writer, and thank you for sharing your work with us.

Chuckles437Chuckles437over 11 years ago
Kleenex ha...bring on the Viva

Thank you so much! for the joy of regaining a lost love and the loss of a love.

KiwiKingKiwiKingover 11 years ago
DITTO

I still cant see thru all the tears!, however, this one was a truly moving piece. Nicely done.

Look forward to more

Nicci

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Waited To Read This

until I know I wouldn't be rushed or have to stop part way through it. I was right in doing so, this chapter is so heart wrenching. I don't know how many times I wiped away the tears streaming down my face. I expected the family to start moving to different place to that wasn't a real shocker. However finding out that there was a new "Fae" baby or rather toddler was a nice surprise. But the death of a matriarch was so sad. I truly did have tears running down my cheeks. And so what happens next? How will Buster lead? Is it now time for Andre to step up even though he isn't a wolf? So many questions that only the next chapter can bring. As you can tell I look forward to it.

brwynnbrwynnover 11 years ago
dangit!!!!!!

I have fallen in love with your stories...so much so that to keep it all straight in my head ive been writing down the.generations lol. I sat and just cried after reading this last chapter...i cant wait for the next installment.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 11 years ago
my heart is broken

and I am sitting here cryng like a baby - your story never fails to move me. You have a wonderful way with words. I am eagerly waiting for the next installment. hugs to you, Kate

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SO TRULY MOVING!!!

i have read this story from ch. 1 to now, and this chapter left me crying from them all, and for my loved ones that have also passed on as well in my life, i know this was just a story, but it has had such a profound impact on me, that i could not just sit here and read this beatiful story and not be moved by it, so from my heart, thank you for this such beatiful story, for me and other readers to read this and other stories that you let us see into the hearts and minds of these people in your stories, that they have such impact to make a simple person just cry, so THANK YOU JAISON!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i really hate you!!!!!!..........

for making me bawl like a baby for a work of FICTION!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

gifty

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 11 years ago
For You Jaisen...

One has to wonder if maybe you're not Metis yourself? I love your stories, have from the first time I read any of them... You just add so many little details to them, as if you lived the stories yourself... I loved the reminders about the music as well... For any of you that have never heard any of the songs that she's writing about, check out this link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SUEq_gl9Bc This is Red River Jig, one of the songs she's put in this story... Watch the footwork of these two girls, simply astounding...

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago

Like everyone else, I have tears in my eyes. You have a wonderful way with words. We have all lived with this family, and Natalie was a wonderful matriarch. I just hugged my dog, and I feel better. RIP lovely wolf!

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Damn! Where are my tissues.

Hard to explain to my hubby why I am sitting at my computer bawling like a baby! You are amazing thank you for this wonderful tale.

TiyeTiyeover 11 years ago
Grieving

I am so sad right. I can't believe I'm crying so much, but I feel as if this was a loss of my own family member, you have made these characters so real. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh my.....

as I write I have tears.....since you have brought out memories......

Good story thank you......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't see for the tears

Very seldom does a written story bring tears to the cheeks of this jaded old life traveller but this one did.... actually a very healing story for me and a couple of friends...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tears

Yon were right, Kleenex were needed. This was such a surprise that Natalie died so quickly. I can understand how Brian would mourn for the rest of his life. F

brigid_Bearbrigid_Bearabout 10 years ago
buster

Its almost impossible to read thru tears

'

blkhrtblkhrtalmost 10 years ago
damn tears

I could not properly see the last line. May be next time. Good bye Natalie.

SherriTSherriTalmost 9 years ago
Tears

You made me cry, that is hard. I didn't even cry at the end of old yeller.

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
Heartrending...

How sad! You are indeed a fine story teller. Your words draw the reader into the story as surely as if we were part of a real event; which is why I feel their loss and am fighting tears.

Keep up the great work!!!

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
...

This chapter had me blubberin like a bloody fool damn yer eyes lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good Tear-jerker

Well written for the emotions of family joy and loss.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

So f'n hard to read when the eyes are leaking like an old faucet. Knew this was coming but had to keep reading, even with the hurt. Although I'm not happy with this chapter, it still gets five stars because it's what life is about, loved ones, family, friends, life and death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES