All Comments on 'Buster's Story Ch. 09 - Finale'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
I reall hate you..........

For making me cry like a baby over a werewolf story of all things!!!!!!!!

This has been a wonderfully depressing yet very realistic story and I hope that you have more in store for us in the future!!!

My regards to your partner for helping you with your stories.

P.S could you pls continue with meg/luc?

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Such a moving story, unlike any I've ever read in this genre.. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AH MAN

That was so emotional.Yes I cried.Good job. Still sniffling.Well written as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Sad but wonderful

What a wonderful end to Buster's Story. More of the same please. I admit it I cried at this chapter and the last one. Such a wonderful story teller.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Best

I like this story (whole thing, non jus dis chapter) best of all your stories.

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 11 years ago

Loved it too. Can't wait to hear about sam n busters grandson

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
That end

I think I like it better when Wheres don die. However you write well, and it was a fun series!

TiyeTiyeabout 11 years ago
Lewis & Dragonfly

Wow the series were great. I am looking foreward to seeing maybe a story or two about Lewis & Dragonfly, maybe even an early Andrew story. I have become very invested in this family's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you............

Thank you this was a very interesting....... tie up of ends than still added a few more....but very good...

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
I hate sad endings.....

However, this was a fine story and I try to remember that death is inevitable. There is a time to be born, and a time to die!!!

bowlerhatbowlerhatover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I thought it a bit sad that Buster found he needed to run and that he could not relocate his family.

Groups of young men from one area/family signing up and serving together was common in WW1 but in later conflicts they were broken up so that a village could not lose all its young men in one action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You

I was in Viet Nam in '65. I am now 75 and I identify a lot with Brian/Buster. Damned good story; you done yourself proud Jansen. Lyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sob

Put off reading ch9

Just finished a story well told

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago

Love, LOVE your writing.

Thank you for this wonderful story.

johns49johns49about 6 years ago
The Best I Have Read

I have read thousands of story's in my 67 years and this is the BEST story I have ever read. Keep up the Great work and never think that people do not read your story's as they do.

Thank You

seagypsy16seagypsy16about 6 years ago
Thank you

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. I truly appreciated all the time you out into the details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow, I had rated it a 4 some time ago. Well, you can tell an emotional story...I just have no idea what's going on.

Delusions, people leaving home, a story about an abused shifter that doesn't finish, delusions, unable to let go, a bank account that represents his life balance, a bed and breakfast, a wolf, family, dead. Thanks...for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
35 year Finale

His end days were sooo long. And I thought Bizzet was bad. Thanks for a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I feel bad

Why didn't he go see his family one last time? That felt bad to me. That he couldn't see what he had worked for his whole life....

Edhawk64Edhawk64about 4 years ago
Beautiful story, really told well

Thank you for sharing this story about Buster/Brian and his family. It was a really good read. Entertaining and well written. Very emotional last two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was sooooo good... But i also thought the end was off... There is no way he would have left fsmily... It was just too much of who and what he was... And no way he wouldn't have reposed with natalie... The end just didnt ring true... Jmo

-jaye-

oldpantythiefoldpantythief9 months ago

And I thought the last chapter was a tear-jerker. Don't understand why he ran off and left his pack when he had promised Natalie that he wouldn't. Thought he would want to be placed next to her. That was a little disappointing but I still think it's one of the best stories on Literotica. Rest well Buster.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
691 Followers
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES