All Comments on 'Bustin' Out'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Preachy much?

( * ) ( * )

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I actually enjoyed this except the deaths at the end.

Not sure really who Santorum is, but he sounds like a religious nut to me.

Don't understand the comment before me either. "Preachy Much"???

But this was well written, and surprisingly very moving at the end.

Until it was said to be a play Hated that it ended that way, I thought how unfair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

This was just plain bad, start to finish.

Mandy01Mandy01over 8 years ago
The Muslims do this now

Very nice going! I can't believe the other posters didn't see the outrageous similarity between this story and what is going on in Muslim countries. Because men in those countries don't want to be held accountable for the sexual urges, they make their women dress in the most ridiculous clothing. It is all about not taking responsibility for your own action and shows just how much of a child they are. So the victims pay!

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ending

but disappointed by the end tbh, would have made a better sci fi in my opinion but was interesting story. just got touch preachy with end. good luck, sopharoones

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Play's the thing.

Nothing scarier than a Santorum presidency.

My big problem with the ending is that I was a college drama major. This is way past my suspension of disbelief. What's described in the story seems pretty impossible to stage. Multiple locations, huge cast, mass transit, a riot, a parade, a car chase and several scenes happening almost at once in a farm house. Then there's Laurie's leap from the roof on to cops. There's no way to do this safely. And for a student play, I'm not going to accept, 'they do it in professional wrestling.'

I can see it done as a student film, but as a play it just doesn't work. With a student film shown on Halloween, members of the cast (like Jess) could be in disguise and listen to what people really thought of the film... Or a dramatic reading of a screenplay could also work.

Also, I have no idea why Jolene wouldn't just tell Jess that Pete is an asshole, rather than hope she recognized the description in the college newspaper.

CyankeeCyankeeover 8 years ago
Scariest story ever read.

1st, Santorum as president terrifies me. 2nd, given the current climate, this is possible. 3rd, I am not scared to put my name to this post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking seriously?

This is Literotica, not the stupidpoliticalbullshit.com story page.

John

EfonEfonover 8 years ago
Stupid

Santorum is a GREAT guy and we would be so lucky as to have him President, but this story is utterly ridiculous and insane! Anyone who thinks like this has never heard a word he's said. But besides all that, where's the sex? This was a political piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ridiculous.

As usual, some liberal with an axe to grind in a feeble attempt to look clever.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Terrible. Where are the moderators? Total political garbage without any erotica at all. Not the place for this drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous