Busty Ex-Nun Explores Her Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slyly he added "you know I do bitch." Then pulling his dick out he ordered me to kneel on the ground and suck it clean. Sitting on the side of the bed he fed me his cock.

Denise was appalled that I would suck a cock that had just been in my own ass. Tom explained it was no problem and that he just rinsed my mouth out with piss afterward. At that last point she stared down at me and accusingly said "Mommy, it is true, you are a whore!"

Tom then decided to spend the rest of the afternoon enjoying all the holes at his disposal. Having us both bend over side by side on the living room couch, he alternated between fucking Denise's cunt, to fucking my ass, to fucking my cunt, and then returning once again to Denise. He had us get into a 69 position and then fucked all our holes as he watched us licking each other. And we taught Denise how to mount Tom by squatting on top of his cock and fucking him by raising her bum up and down with her skinny legs. She seemed to like this position the best and squealed loudly like a little girl on a roller coaster as she raised and lowered herself over the full length of his shaft. It seemed as if she would be willing to fuck all day, but eventually Tom couldn't resist any longer and came again into her hungry twat. Diligently performing my duty, without requiring instruction, I busily cleaned her pussy and his cock with my tongue and mouth.

Taking our showers and getting dressed, my husband came home about an hour afterward. We just sat innocently on the couch watching TV when he arrived. "Good evening everyone. So how have my perfect little family kept themselves busy all day?" he inquired.

"Oh, just playing games, like monopoly" Tom responded.

"Oh, I so love a good game, especially monopoly. Pity I had to work today. So would have loved to have joined you all."

After he walked away Tom got a funny smirk on his face and whispered "I'm sure you would have, you shrivelled old fool. Probably would have jerked himself off watching me fuck his wife and daughter." All we could do is just giggle softy and give our stud big mushy kisses!

12