All Comments on 'Busty Jessica's Pool Party'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
penandpaperpenandpaperover 14 years ago
That's a lot of sex!

Your story has some great parts. One that specifically stood out for me is when George is describing his oral fixation with Jessica's pussy. It is descriptive, detailed and made for a great read.

The one criticism I can come up with is that there was too much focus on too many characters. Perhaps, if some of the characters were static, and only a few dynamic it would have made for an easier read.

Other than that - good job.

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
holy sex, batman!

wow, that seemed like quite the effort but oh so amusing. i do have to agree with the other comment though, that i got a bit overwhelmed by the main character list, but it was fun. three cheers for busty women!!!

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 14 years ago
Now That's a Party

And I thought the North Dallas pool parties were wild! Busty Jessica seems like quite the woman. Loved her final scene. Good luck in the contest.

TalyisBagleyTalyisBagleyover 14 years ago
hmmm

This one didnt do it for me. I like a lot of your other stories, your descriptions are very visual and real. But this one was missing a bit of individual character wants and desires, they were all a bit stock and I couldn't commit as a reader or relate.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Love it

I always love reading your stories because they are so descriptive. Good luck in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous