Busty Jessica's Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

June proceeded to lick up all the fresh nectar that had just been produced, acting quickly, partly because she feared it would otherwise run into the water and be wasted and partly because she wanted to get it before Steve did. He was just as quick as June was, and got most of what was running down Busty Jessica's crotch and the insides of her thighs. When they finished devouring every drop, June kept licking the pussy that still felt good to her mouth, but Steve wanted something more. It had been a great deal of fun, as George had said it would be, but what he wanted to do next was to fuck the beautiful ass he had just been licking.

It took no more than a few minutes for Busty Jessica to catch her breath and be ready for more. When he saw she wasn't going to topple over, Larry took his departure, intending to rest for a while longer, or to take a dip in the pool or just to ogle the many nude women who were prancing about. June's tongue was still active, and the beneficiary of that activity hoped it would continue. The person who had licked her ass was no longer doing so, and had his hands on her shoulders. She turned around and, when she saw it was Steve, she realized what else she wanted him to do.

"Steve, you licked my ass first rate, and now I want you to continue, except this time I want you to use your big, hard cock. Go get a condom and some of that Wet Lubricant in the plastic bottle and get me ready and fuck me good. I've been wanting it like that from you for a long time."

That had been Steve's desire for quite a while too, and he waded over to fetch the bottle and put on a king-sized condom and returned. While June waited patiently to resume what she had been doing, Busty Jessica bent over and spread her ass cheeks. Steve inserted the narrow tip of the squeeze bottle and squirted in a big blob of the lube, eliciting a coo of joy from the lady as she felt the cool liquid gush into her rear pleasure hole. His finger entering the same place to spread it around resulted in a louder and happier sound, and she turned her face to him and grinned lewdly.

"I'll bet you can fill my ass better than just about anybody," she told him. This would be the first time his cock had ever been there, although it had been in her pussy, between her breasts and in her mouth before.

She watched as Steve coated his latex-encased cock with more of the Wet. When he was ready, Busty Jessica turned around to face the edge of the pool again, bent over and reached back to spread her succulent ass cheeks. Steve reached in between the lovely hemispheres to use the fingers and thumb of one hand to pry open her cute, pink rosebud and, holding his cock in his other hand, pressed the tip against the hole he and she were creating. He kept it centered for a second, before giving a strong push, wedging the head inside her ass and eliciting a loud exclamation of pure joy.

A few seconds later, an even louder and happier cry resulted when he thrust forward and squeezed in an inch of his hard shaft. June was still kneeling in front of Busty Jessica, and she would resume eating her pussy after Steve had begun fucking her ass. Until then, she placed her hands on the fronts of the other woman's thighs to help brace her against his thrusts. His third push drove in almost two more inches of hard cock into the ass of the woman who loudly moaned in bliss.

It was in far enough that he no longer needed to guide his cock, so Steve took hold of the lady's hips and pulled against them while he rammed it in deeper. A few more strokes like that were all it took to get the long, thick cylinder buried in the ass of the woman who was already whimpering in bliss. He stood there like that for almost a minute, letting pleasure throb through her body and his from the way all the muscles in her rear pleasure channel were massaging his cock.

Like everybody else, George was having a great time at the party, having eaten five pussies, including Melissa's, and licking her ass until she climaxed before fucking her there to another orgasm. He swam and waded to the shallow end of the pool to join Busty Jessica and the other and see what other fun things he might do. She had definite ideas of what they should be, and made him an offer that he could not refuse.

"Hey, George, sit on the edge of the pool so I can suck you off."

He's even older than Larry, and Viagra keeps him able to participate in the sex parties he arranges, but one good fuck is about all he can usually manage in a day, although he would love to be able to do a lot more. At the same time, he is well aware of what Busty Jessica's mouth can do for a flaccid cock, so he came over and sat down on the edge of the pool in front of her. She slowly stepped forward, with Steve's big cock still imbedded all the way in her ass, and the tall man moved ahead with her. June backed away until she was against the wall of the pool, so everybody had enough room to do what they wanted.

What she wanted was to lean her elbows on George's thighs and reach out with her tongue to pull his cock into her mouth, and that was exactly what Busty Jessica did. It felt good to her as she rolled it around, manipulating it with her tongue, and pressing it against the insides of her cheeks and against the roof of her mouth, while lightly sucking on it. It got even better when she felt his cock beginning to stiffen and fill her mouth.

Her ass also felt even better, as the long, thick shaft of Steve slowly burrowed into her and was drawn back, to be thrust all the way inside again. Busty Jessica's whole body was writhing from the intense pleasure radiating out from the path of his huge erection. She even liked the sensation of his big hands on her hips and the way his soft, blonde pubic hair felt when it tickled the insides of her ass cheeks. Everything about what Steve was doing felt so great that she started fucking back to meet the surges of his cock into her.

Maybe best of all was what June's mouth was once again doing for her pussy. Ever since Busty Jessica's earlier orgasm, the slender brunette's tongue had been ready to happily caress her thighs and crotch, and it had finally gotten busy. Once the group of four people was situated so as to derive maximum fun from their activities and to provide as much as they could, she had felt June avidly licking her lips. Great waves of absolute pleasure were crashing from the path of the agile tongue, and she could feel another orgasm slowly building within her body.

Everybody was building to a climax. George had been sucked off by Busty Jessica before, but he will never get tired of the amazing things her mouth can do for his cock. With every stroke, her lips fondled him perfectly, and her tongue laved its entire length, because she took the erect organ deeply into her throat. While her upper lip was pressed firmly against his pubic hair, her tongue reached out and caressed his balls. Not only was he getting physical pleasure, having his cock sucked by her was a visual treat as well. As her head bobbed up and down, two lovely green eyes looked admiringly at him and he could even watch his cock sliding smoothly in and out of her pretty mouth. Everything about the blow job she was giving him was so good, he almost had regrets that he would soon climax and it would end.

Steve knew his cock was providing a great deal of pleasure for Busty Jessica, but her ass was doing just as much for him. His cock is close to a foot long, and thick in proportion, and she is tight, but the Wet Lubricant was working perfectly, and there was no friction. What he felt were the muscles in her rear pleasure channel stroking him and sending wave after wave of joy throbbing through his body. His big cock had been in some truly delightful places since one of George's lady friends had taken his cherry, and the ass he was fucking that afternoon may have been the best of all.

June has eaten so many pussies in her life that she is known as a connoisseur, and, as she knelt in the swimming pool, the one her mouth was pleasuring was one of the most wonderful of her experience. Not only was it a thing of great beauty, plump and creamy and pink, the flavor and aroma of the nectar being produced was nothing short of Heavenly.

The most outstanding quality of all was the way it felt to her mouth. The clean shaven outer lips were smooth and soft, and the swollen inner lips had a spongy texture that seemed to be what her tongue and lips had always sought. Busty Jessica's clit, which June would soon be sucking and licking, resembled an iridescent pink pearl that called out to be engulfed by her mouth. Melissa is a close friend and frequent sex partner, and if June had been asked to compare the two women's pussies, she would have been hard-pressed, probably unable, to state a preference for one over the other.

There were only two faults she might have found. When she eats a pussy, one of the aspects June always enjoy is hearing the woman's sighs and moans and whimpers of bliss. Because the woman that time had her mouth otherwise occupied and couldn't make such noises, she had to settle for the smacking and slurping as Busty Jessica's mouth sucked George's cock in and out.

The other one was not really a problem. Her pussy and her mouth had already gotten some marvelous action from the men and women at the party, including Steve, but there was nobody doing anything for her right then, and the thrill of eating Busty Jessica's perfect pussy had brought her to a high level of arousal. With no cock or mouth for her clit, she was getting herself closer to an orgasm by stroking the swollen morsel with one hand, while two fingers of the other hand plunged in and out of her dripping wet pink hole. She hoped to cum at the same time as the woman whose pussy she was eating.

George's climax was not just soon but imminent, and the woman who was bringing it about knew it too. She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth so she shortened her stroke, no longer taking the end down her throat. She sucked more rapidly too, moving her head up and down while her tongue continued caressing his throbbing shaft. A minute later, she felt the hard organ jerking and, seconds after that, a big gob of his viscous cum landed on her waiting tongue. She continued sucking for almost another minute and one more burst of semen spurted into her mouth, but no more after that.

The sensation of his cock in her mouth was still a pleasant one but, even as her mouth sucked on it, she could feel it softening and knew he was through, probably for the day. Wanting to get every drop of George's delicious cum, she treated it the way she had Larry's, which is the way she normally does after a man has cum into her mouth, and she delighted in the way his semen slipped down her throat.

Having George cum inside her mouth like that and feed his juices to her had pushed Busty Jessica over the edge, and she urged her other partners to increase their efforts. "I'm ready to cum, you guys. Fuck me harder, Steve, and suck my clit." The last instruction was addressed to June, who was glad to do as requested.

"Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time with the harder thrusts of Steve's cock in and out of her ass and the sucking and licking of her clit by June. "Oh god! Oh god, that's good." To help keep her balance, she reached out and grabbed the edge of the swimming pool just before she started cumming.

When she started, her body swayed forward against the face of June, who had Busty Jessica's swollen clit in her mouth and was sucking and licking on it. June also removed her hands that had been caressing her own pussy so she could help support her friend who was in the throes of cumming. While she was cumming, her body fucked back to meet every thrust of Steve's cock as he drove it hard into her ass, keeping his hands on her hips for leverage and to help her stay upright. After filling his lady friend's mouth with cum, George had remained seated on the edge of the pool, and he held onto her arms to keep his friend from falling over once her climax had begun.

With a cry of ecstasy, Busty Jessica reached her orgasm, followed by relaxing completely, with her knees buckling. The people who had brought about her tremendous climax kept her from collapsing into the water, and continued what they had been doing. Steve didn't stop or even slow down ramming his cock into her ass until, seconds later, he grunted and sighed and shot a big wad of cum into his condom. He didn't stop, but continued fucking her until he had filled it with two more spurts of semen, but he did continue, as well as he could, to lean on her to help keep her balance.

With George and Steve holding their friend upright, June's help was no longer necessary, and her hands returned to aiding her own needs. Once again, one hand was stroking her clit while fingers of the other thrust in and out of herself. Her face was still pressed against a fragrant and juicy pussy, and her tongue was sluicing all the nectar into her mouth and scooping it out of the pink hole that had produced it. The aroma and flavor and texture, combined with what her own hands were doing started her cumming, and she rocked from side on the bottom of the pool until she climaxed and sagged against the wall to rest and catch her breath.

The August day was still hot and, all around them, revelers were happily fucking and sucking and licking and noisily enjoying themselves in general. George sat with his feet dangling in the pool, helping his friend remain upright. His fucking or being sucked off was probably through for the day, although his tongue was still ready and willing to eat any pussy that was available. June leaned against the side of the pool, not through for the day either, but needing to rest for a few minutes. Perhaps she would provide one of the pussies that George would eat.

Steve was leaning against Busty Jessica, while his cock softened and slipped out of her ass. However, he is a young man, and it would soon be completely hard and ready again, especially with sexy women such as Melissa and Sarah and Candace and his own sister, ready and willing to help it reach that state. His fucking was not done for the day, and he would still lick more pussies and maybe even some more asses.

The Guest of Honor and central person at the orgy wasn't even close to being through for the day. Even as she took a few minutes to rest and prepare herself for more sexual escapades, her eyes were casting about for cocks she hadn't fucked or sucked and pussies she hadn't eaten. Busty Jessica was not much more than just getting started, and still had a lot of cumming to do, and a log of climaxes, male and female to help bring about.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as George and Steve and Busty Jessica and randy Randy and June and everybody else at the orgy did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when they take the time to express their opinions by voting, especially when it's a contest. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers