Busty Karen - Little Kelvin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelvin took a chance and complimented her on her appearance.

"You must have enjoyed your date, Karen, you seem to have a glow about you."

"Do I? I think it is just my makeup and this top."

"Well, yes. The top is very pretty. Is it new?"

"Yeah, Heather and I went shopping. Do you like it?"

Kelvin blushed and was pleased that she asked his opinion. He didn't know what else to say. Karen decided to engage him further.

"So, what do you like about it?"

"I don't know. It is just different, that's all."

"Because it shows my boobs better, Kel?"

"I didn't say that."

"Okay, so I am asking. I mean, you always seem to get a crick in your neck when I mention my boobs. Am I that ugly?"

"No, Karen. I just feel uncomfortable staring. I don't want you to think I am a pervert."

"A pervert? So do you like my breasts or hate them."

"I, uh, I don't feel any way about, uh, you know, uh...."

"My boobs. Breasts. You can say the word Kel. Do you like them or not?"

"Gosh, Karen. You are my friend. I don't think about it that way."

"It? They are a pair. Do you hate them?"

"No."

"Then you do like them? We are friends, Kel. We are both in college. We are both trying to put some distance away from our strict upbringing. You can answer the question honestly."

"Okay. Yeah, I guess."

"You think they are too big. Do they make me look like a cow? That is what the high school girls called me, isn't it? Cow?"

"No. They are perfect for you. And the high school guys and girls are all a bunch of country bumpkins for equating worth to physical appearance. And I never heard anyone refer to you as a cow. I heard most of the stupid guys wish they could.... Uh, nothing, never mind."

"Wish they could what, Kelvin?"

"Never mind, Karen. They are vulgar."

"Wish they could what, Kel? Come on we are friends. Wish they could what."

"Oh, nothing, just the usual. See them. Feel them."

"Wow. What a shock, Kel. And what about you?"

"Karen, stop. I can't say things like that."

"You don't want to feel them?"

"Now you are embarrassing me. I mean, it's not like that. Yes, I am like any of the guys, except that I can't think that way about girls. And certainly not you. You were my best friend in high school and here also. If I start thinking like that, we would not be able to be friends for very long."

"Really, Kelvin. You are probably overthinking this. I understand how you feel. I have learned to appreciate what I have. I am not a cheerleader type. I know that. But I have come to appreciate what some of my dormmates are saying now. I don't see people here judging based on how a person looks. You said yourself that even the meanest guys in high school wanted to see me naked or feel my boobs. I guess I was so immature and misunderstood. I still am, but I am trying not to be. So, back to the question. Do you want to see my breasts naked, too?"

"Darn, Karen. You are changing. Like I said, I am like all the rest of the guys in that respect. It is just that, uh, well, I feel so inferior."

"Well, I don't think you are inferior, Kelvin. Underneath your beat down demeanor, you are smart, witty and kind. Here...."

Suddenly, she took his wrists in her hands and pulled them to her massive breasts. She indicated by body language for him to caress her bountiful bosom. She had to keep firm pressure on his hands in order to assure him that it is what she wanted. Never in Kelvin's wildest imagination would her have dreamed that he would have the opportunity to touch those wonderful gems and now she was insisting that he do so. He was dizzy. He thought he might develop a nosebleed. Her breasts were so firm, yet so soft. She moved his hands over and under her breasts. She surprised herself that she had been so bold. She never imagined having this type of relationship with any boy, much less Kelvin. He was like a genderless friend. In a way he was almost like the little brother she never had. What had made her be so forward? She thought about Heather telling her she should be more outgoing. This was more than outgoing. It was just wrong. But it didn't feel wrong. Something felt warm inside her. She had held and massaged her own magnificent breasts but no one else had ever touched them. She moved closer to Kelvin and gently kissed him on the cheek. Not knowing what else to do, she got up and walked away.

When she got back to her dorm room, she took off her jeans and top and lay in the bed. She touched her breasts and then took her bra off. Then she touched her mound and caressed her outer lips. She was wet down there. She continued to rub her pussy until the sensation rose and she convulsed to her first ever orgasm. She knew it was wrong but she would feel no guilt. She reasoned that she would be the outcast of society if anyone ever found out. Then she took a shower and vowed never to be so wanton again. That night, she put her fingers directly into her pussy and massaged herself until she came again. This time she didn't vow never to do that again.

After Karen kissed Kelvin on the cheek, he didn't know exactly what to do. Karen had walked away rather quickly leaving him to ponder what it all had meant. He knew one thing for certain. His cock was harder than it had ever been. When he returned to his room, his roommate asked him if everything was all right. Kelvin would never tell what had just happened. Luckily, the roommate was off to the library leaving him alone for at least an hour, maybe more. Once the door closed, he wasted no time getting to his room and taking his cock in hand. Almost immediately, he was pumping precum at a rate he had never seen before. He knew that most adults would condemn him for being so sinful. Like Karen, however, he was learning that not everything was forbidden. He had enough sense to know that what their parents had taught them or frowned upon was so that they would remain pure while they were still children. Now they were adults. Young adults, yes, but adults. The feelings he was experiencing were pure bliss. Yet he had responded to Karen as she directed. He felt that she was more mature than he was. He knew physically she was but he thought emotionally also. He managed to cum twice before his roommate returned. Studying was out of the question that evening. He didn't know why Karen had led him to caress her breasts but he was surely happy that she had.

When they saw each other at dinner the following evening, both were a little unsure how to broach the topic. Finally, Karen asked him, "Kelvin are you okay with what happened last night?"

He fidgeted but found his voice, "More than okay. It was really nice. I mean better than nice. It was, uh, uh..."

"Yeah, me too, Kel. What did you do afterwards?"

"Oh, I, uh went back to my room."

"And?"

"Well, my roommate was at the library and I uh, I guess I just kinda hung out."

"That's all?"

"Gosh, Karen. This is kind of embarrassing. What are you asking?"

"You know what I am asking, Kel. Did you, uh, spend some time with yourself?"

"Yeah, my roommate wasn't there."

"Okay, Kel, let me tell you about my night. I went back to my room, showered and touched myself. Matter of fact I touched myself twice. It was fantastic. I came twice on my fingers. That was just from letting you touch the outside of my clothing. So, did you?"

"Uh, touch myself?"

"Yes. Did you masturbate? I did and I loved it."

"Wow, Karen. I can't believe we are having this conversation. You are so different away from home. Not that I mind. It is just so new and exciting to me."

"So, tell me about it."

"It is embarrassing."

"No, Kelvin. We are friends. We can share. Now what did you do? I want to know exactly. I told you how I masturbated. Now, your turn."

"Oh, the usual way."

"Were you thinking about me?"

"Uh, yeah."

"My boobs?"

"Yeah."

What do you call it when you masturbate? I am sure guys don't call it 'masturbation' do they?"

"No, guys call it jacking off. I mean, that is what I heard in school. You know we were not allowed to talk about such things in both our families. My parents never talked to me about it. Did yours?"

"My mom told me that sex was beautiful after you got married. She didn't go any further. I was wondering what you did if you weren't married and had those urges. Now I know. I guess we are both naïve, huh? I am pretty sure my parents liked sex a lot. I have seen my dad touch my mom on her breasts and butt when they didn't think I was around. That is probably why mom said it was beautiful.

"Yeah. It is nice, though, to have a friend to talk to about this. You have been my best friend growing up and I didn't have any guy friends I could talk to. The boys pretty much thought I was a geek. And I was so much smaller than my age group."

"So, when you, uh, 'jack off', what does it feel like?"

"I don't know how to describe it. It is just a tingling feeling until, uh, you know..."

"Until you? What?"

"Until it spurts."

"Oh, wow. I don't do that. I guess you call it 'semen'?"

"Not really. I heard boys in school call it 'cum'."

"What does it look like?"

"It is kind of whiteish, I guess. I really don't look at it."

"But what do you do with it once it spurts?"

"Well, I shoot in into tissue or a paper towel or my underwear if they are to be washed."

"What does it feel like?"

"Kind of slippery, I guess.?"

"Do you touch it?"

"No."

"Well, I like to hear about it. I am glad we talked like this. So, you liked touching my breasts, then?"

"Heck yeah. They are beautiful."

"Thanks. But you still think they are too big?"

"I don't know about that. I know you are bigger than any other girl I have ever seen. I know that guys like to look."

"Oh, yeah, Kelvin, did you know that girls like to look at each other's boobs, too. Do guys compare penises like that?"

"No way. But girls like to look too?"

"Well, yes. I mean it is no secret. Like, guys have their penises all hidden. Girls already know pretty much how big our breasts are. We do things together in just our bras and panties. I never had a sister. So, it is kinda fun to look at each other and talk about boys and sex."

"Well, I am looked on as a little goody two shoes, so my roommate does not talk like that around me. I mean, he is a good guy, just he has his friends here and I have only you. I try to fit in and I am getting better at it with classes and all. I just need to be more talkative like you are."

"Yeah, Kel, it is good we still have each other as friends here. Anyway, back to last night. It seems we were both excited about the new experience. If you like, we can go back to my room and you can feel my breasts again. My roommate may not even be there but if she is, she will give us some space. I will take my top off but leave my bra on, if that is okay?"

"Oh, yeah. That would be great."

Karen and Kelvin went back to her bedroom. First, she called Heather to see what she was doing. She was at her boyfriend's apartment and unlikely to return until very late. That would give them some time to explore their new interesting activity. Kelvin wondered if he could stand feeling up her breasts without cumming in his pants. He was so excited from just touching her breasts through her clothing.

As soon as they got back to Karen's room, she took off her top leaving her in just her big bra. Kelvin was watering at the mouth. She stood in front of him and pulled his hands to her magnificent breasts. He circled them with his hands and noticed her nipples making indentions in her bra. He wished he could see thorough the material but he would have to imagine what the flesh of her breasts would look like. If it was anything like her bulging cleavage, it would be soft, milky white. Karen closed her eyes as Kelvin explored the large mounds. She felt dreamy as he probed her boobs. She felt emboldened to remove her bra but told him to wait. She went into the bathroom and removed her bra and put on an oversized white t shirt. It draped over her panties like a nightshirt. She mostly slept in this type of apparel. Her tits hung high on her breasts and sat like two melons on her torso. They were exceptionally round and topped by pink areolas almost four inches across. With her nipples poking out, she went back into her bedroom where Kelvin was waiting. She looked fantastic. She crossed the room and kissed Kelvin on the lips. This was actually the first time they had kissed.

She allowed him to explore her beautiful breasts with his hands. This was so much better. He dwelled slightly at her hard nipples. She had a rush of feelings.

"Kel, can I undo your pants? I want to feel your penis."

He nodded in agreement all the while wondering how he might measure up. Luckily Karen had no experience. His cock was fully hard as she undid his belt and pants. She looked at the bulge in his briefs and for the first time saw the outline of a hard cock. Even in his underwear, his cock was quite prominent. In fact, he was almost seven inches long and fairly thick. Without any point of reference, she didn't know whether it was normal. It looked very inviting to her so she felt him with her hand. Kelvin moaned as she embraced the outline of his cock. She grasped the outline and better gauged his thickness. He jerked a little as the first wave of pleasure invaded his brain. Then he touched her breasts again as she held him more firmly. The wave hit him again and he began cumming in his briefs. Karen saw his contractions and heard him moan in a guttural tone. She sensed that this was what he was talking about. Shortly, his cum began oozing through the material of his underwear. She was curious but cautious. As a little seeped out, she touched it with her fingers. She rubbed the slick substance between her fingers and was amazed at how it felt. With his last gush, Kelvin started relaxing and began to feel guilty.

"Oh, gosh, Karen. I am sorry. I just couldn't control myself."

"That's okay, Kel. You told me about it and I got to feel it for myself. So really, you never touch the cum?"

"Not really. I mean, sometimes I get a drop on my fingers but I rub it off."

"Well, here."

She dipped her fingers into his oozing pool and then reached for his hands rubbing the slippers cum onto his hand. He recoiled a little.

"It is not so bad, is it, Kel?"

"Uh, I guess not. It is just that afterward, I kind of feel guilty. I mean it feels so good."

"Do you want to touch my vagina, Kelvin?"

"Uh, sure."

She lay back on her bed and guided his fingers to her pubic mound. Her thick bush was slightly sticking out of the leg holes in her 'granny panties'. Kelvin had no other experience but he let her guide his fingers to her moist mound. She moved her hips against his hand until the feeling was starting to build. She controlled the touch and ground her pussy into his fingers. Suddenly she moved his finger to her hard clitoris and felt the wave of her orgasm build in her body. When she came, she was much like Kelvin. She tensed and moaned in a high pitch tone until the wave subsided. As she came back to reality, she smiled at him.

"That was wonderful, Kel. Thank you."

She kissed him more passionately this time and rested her head on his chest. It must have looked like a mismatch had anyone else been observing. He was undersized and basically still growing. She was tall and still a little overweight. She would never be slim just like Kelvin would never be tall. Her hips were nice and broad and she never had really fat thighs. Now that she was working out, all her lower half points were getting leaner and more healthy by the week. She had fairly broad shoulders and a wide chest. That was good because it helped her breasts stay in a very round or actually oblong shape. But they did not sag. They were just so big that they covered most of her upper torso. Kelvin definitely loved her big boobs as, she had heard, most of the boys who saw her.

They were both very pleased the way the relationship was going. Even though he had not seen her naked, Kelvin imagined what those luscious breasts would look like. He found some soft porn sites featuring big breasted models. The more he looked at these beautiful women, he realized that Karen had larger breasts than almost all he had seen. Even though she generally didn't use much makeup, she was still as pretty as most of the models. In fact, many of the big breast models were also very fat and some were down right unattractive. The photography and touchups were of high quality and he decided that Karen didn't take a back seat to many of them. The visual helped with his masturbation sessions. Now that he had felt those magnificent udders without her bra encasing them, he could remember the soft feel while he looked at the heavy chested models.

Karen was more than ready to move further into their relationship while many of her dormmates were still trying to fix her up with common friends. When they could find time to be alone, the physical relationship progressed until one night Karen asked if he would love to see her breasts and feel them up while she was topless. Needless to say, Kelvin didn't last long. That evening she went to her bathroom and came back out with only her panties and shorts on. Kelvin felt dizzy again as she presented herself to him. She put her hands behind her neck allowing him unfettered access to her breasts. He got to see the beautiful fullness as well as the pretty pink and wide areolas. Her nipples were the size of pencil erasers. She let him lift first one and then the other. She took a chance to move further into the sexy routine when she took each breast and placed the nipple into his mouth. Sensing that he would cum soon, she asked,

"Kelvin, can you pull your pants down so I can see your penis. I know you are going to cum soon and I want to see it. If you like you can shoot off on my boobs. Would you like that?"

She didn't get an answer. No sooner than he dropped his briefs, he held his cock just in time to guide the first spurt onto her breasts. She massaged the cum all over her lovely mounds and marveled at the volume. Kelvin could not believe his good fortune. He knew that hundreds of guys would kill to be in his place right then. Karen held his cock after it had discharged the pressured flow and noticed that he was still leaking cum from the tip end. She smiled up at him. She rubbed his last dollop onto her breasts.

When his cock began softening, she lay down on the bed and took her panties off showing him her dripping pussy.

"Do you want to feel my wetness and get me off also, Kel?"

He placed his finger along her moist slit. Always before, he had traced the vaginal folds over her panties. Now she was naked. Her broad hips flared away from her ever decreasing waistline. Now she was a firm, lean Amazonian woman. Her figure was the ultimate hourglass with big tits and wide firm hips. The fact that she was so much taller than he was didn't seem to bother her as she shared her pussy. When he inserted his fingers into her slit, she moved her hips in a constant fucking motion. When she was ready, she grabbed his hand and held him firmly against her clitoris until she squealed and had a monstrous orgasm.

For the remainder of the school year, the two continued with their breast and penis play. Karen still didn't want to lose her virginity. From the time that Kelvin had first touched her wet pussy, they progressed to the point where Karen was completely naked in front of him. He loved when she smothered him with her breasts. Karen was comfortable reaching into his briefs and pulling his cock out to play with. Quite regularly she knelt while she jacked off his cock and had him shoot his cum onto her breasts. Kelvin loved to see her massage his cum all around those precious boobs.

After six months of proper diet and regular workouts, Karen had developed a very significant and noticeable hourglass figure. Gone were the bulges around the waist and what little she had on her upper thighs. She was quite proud of her body and Kelvin was absolutely amazed that he was having at least a form of sex with this busty beauty. She also began attracting attention from plenty of guys around campus. More and more were approaching her and asking to take her out. She already knew but her roommate, Heather, told her to be wary. Some of the guys were only looking for a quick lay. If they had known her better, they would have known that she didn't sleep around.