Busty Karen - Little Kelvin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The temptation was certainly there. Kelvin was not bold enough to push the issue. Karen still held onto the belief that she should be a virgin when she married. Could she consider marrying Kelvin? Should she accept an invitation to date some other guys. It got so bad that one guy who she had politely refused to go on a date with approached them in the cafeteria and asked Karen why she would hang out with a 'little loser' like Kelvin. Karen and Kelvin were both shocked at the brazenness of the guy. Kelvin started to get up and stand his ground but Karen quickly dismissed the guy telling him that he was rude and obnoxious which were very good reasons why she would never date him.

Afterward, Kelvin was in a terrible fit of shame and self-loathing. Karen had to take him back to her room and make him fondle her breasts to settle him down.

"Kel," she said, "If that stupid guy could see you now, he wouldn't think you were a loser. I don't think you are a loser. From what I have heard my dormmates talking about occasionally, I think your penis is on the large side. Some of them share stories about their boyfriends having really small penises. Like maybe three or four inches. I haven't measured yours but I can tell you that you are much bigger than that. I overheard one girl say that she really loved her boyfriend but he was so small. Another girl asked her why she stayed with him and she told her that he got her off with his mouth. Have you ever heard of that?"

Kelvin blushed and stammered before he finally answered. "Yes, I have seen it on some web sites."

"Really. What kind of web sites?"

"Oh, just some, uh, like porn sites."

"Porn? Do you look at porn?"

"Sometimes."

"Why?"

"Uh, well, I mean, I am a virgin, you know. I was curious and some guys talk about it. I guess I was just curious. I mean, uh, it is not like I look at it all the time. I study most of the time but when I am taking a rest, I, uh sometimes watch and you know...."

"Oh, you masturbate?"

"Yes. Do you?"

"Yes, I masturbate, but I don't watch porn. But this girl said that her boyfriend was better with his mouth than with his penis."

"I don't know, Karen. I have seen some scenes where the girl seems to really have a tremendous orgasm but that is just acting, I guess."

"Well, I have very good orgasms when I masturbate and when you get me off with your hands. I wonder if it is better than that."

"I don't know but there seems to be a lot of oral sex in the videos."

"I grew up thinking all that type of stuff was dirty and sinful."

"It probably is. I feel a little guilty each time I see it but I also feel guilty when we make out and, uh, you know, I mean, like, do each other."

"Do you know how to do it?" she asked.

"Just from what I have seen on the videos. Why, do you want to watch one and see what it is like?"

"That sounds so nasty. But now that it has come up, I think I would like to see how they do it."

Kelvin fired up his laptop and went to a site that he had used before in his masturbation fantasies. It showed a blonde girl lying in bed fingering herself when a tall handsome guy came in and saw her. They talked a little and the guy ended up going down on her. She bucked and screamed until she came violently. Later, the blonde returned the favor and sucked the guy's cock. It seemed to be about the size of Kelvin's penis. He was glad that he didn't show Karen a video with guys having huge cocks. Kelvin had seen it before and it did turn him on but Karen, never having seen anything like it was really infatuated.

"Oh, my, Kelvin. We never heard of this in high school." Karen said.

"I don't think we were supposed to. However, I have heard my roommate and some of his friends talking about how sex education in their high schools has really taken on a liberal bias. Things our parents would never accept in the school curriculum are pretty commonplace in the larger districts. So I heard."

"Well, it looks like the couple in the video don't think it is dirty and sinful. Do you want to try it, Kelvin?"

"If you want. Tell you what. Lie down and I will do you first. If we don't like it, then we will not worry about you doing me. That's if you want to try."

Karen lay back on the bed and spread her legs slightly. Her hairy bush was wide open. Her magnificent breasts were all over her torso. These mounds were so spread out over her, yet still made a huge mountain across her chest. Kelvin kneeled on the bed between her spread knees and tentatively placed his lips against her pubic hair. It tickled his nose but he kept moving his mouth forward. With the pubic hair in the way, it was difficult to see her labia. He discovered the slit, pulled the lips slightly apart and touched her dewy folds with his tongue. The taste was pretty neutral. She wasn't producing much precum for him to detect. She moaned and Kel began licking in earnest. It was probably not the most enjoyable oral sex she would ever have but both of them were virgins. The novelty of the experience both heighten and interfered with their senses. Karen was enjoying the act of him licking her slit. She still held on to a moral belief that this must be wrong. The sensation was pleasing but Kelvin was not really getting into it. She assumed he was nervous also. She encouraged him by grinding her mound more forcefully into his face. When he touched her clit with his tongue, she moaned.

"Oh, yes, Kelvin. That is it. It feels so good on my clitty. Yes, please lick me hard there."

He obliged as much as he could trying to remember the couple in the video and how much pleasure they took from this act. After some more clumsy probing, Karen began feeling her orgasm coming on. She held his head and thrust her pussy into his face. When she came, her legs straightened out and she felt like she was getting a cramp in her calf. The wave lasted longer than when either one of them brought her off with a finger. After her orgasm, Kelvin rolled over in the bed. Karen touched her pussy and felt how wet she had become. Kelvin noted that when she really started to get into it and let go, her pussy secretions had as sweeter taste. It was almost like milk and honey but not exactly. It was very pleasant and that is what surprised him most. He figured the next time he went down on her, he would know what to expect and be able to give her even more pleasure.

At any rate, he thought, she seemed to enjoy it. She came and was then lying blissfully on the bed stroking her wet pussy. Kelvin was leaking precum as he lay back savoring her taste.

"Did I taste gross, Kel?" she asked.

"No, Karen. It was like sweet. But not really sweet. I don't know how to describe it but it was not at all unpleasant. I rather liked the taste and sensation. I think you enjoyed it. Did you?"

"Oh, yes, yes. It felt so good being nasty like that. You want me to do you now?"

"If you like. I don't want to force you. If you would rather wait, I understand."

"Don't be silly, Silly. Scoot up and relax. You are already hard. Let me know if I hurt you, okay?"

She gently slid her lips over the dripping tip and savored the tangy flavor of his precum. He was already having a hard time not to cum. Her mouth was so warm and gentle. She looked up into his eyes for any sign of reluctance on his part. His eyes were half closed so she assumed it was going well up to that point. She opened her mouth wider and engulfed his shaft further until it hit the back of her throat. Sensing his arousal, she sucked a few more times and then moved her lips from his cock.

"Kel, where do you want to, uh, you know, uh, shoot?"

"Oh, gosh, Karen. It feels so good and I am about to cum. How about on your breasts like before?"

She went back over his cock until she felt his first shudder. Inadvertently, the first spurt was coming as she pulled his cock out of her mouth. Some got on her face and lips while the rest of the first eruption hit her square in the face. She held his cock and aimed it at her luscious boobs. No chance of anything missing a target that huge. He spurted over and over until his cum was just a small dollop on the tip of his cock. She didn't know what to do with that last amount, so she dipped her finger in it and tentatively drew it to her lips. Kelvin watched as she licked the final drop off her finger. He wondered how he tasted to her.

She smiled. "Tastes kind of salty, but not really salty. Can't describe it. It has a dull, yet distinctive taste. Sounds like what you said about me. How did I do?"

"Oh, Karen. It was fantastic. I can't believe we have done this. I know I am supposed to feel guilty, but I don't. Do you?"

"No, Kelvin. This is so naughty. Yet so much fun. I almost feel like we are not virgins anymore. My mother said sex was wonderful if you were married. It is pretty darn good from where I sit so far. We just can't have intercourse, Kel. You agree?"

"Oh, Karen. You are so beautiful and you feel so soft and warm. I would love to have intercourse but being responsible is what we need to concentrate on. I guess we are learning together. It is beautiful. I don't care what our parents think. All that negative teaching in the church, I know, has a place. But we are adults now. As long as we both feel good about our relationship, I guess we can rely on ourselves to keep it at this level. We really don't need for you to get pregnant accidentally. We have so much preparation to do. I don't want to stay in rural South Carolina until I die. Do you?"

"Well, there is nothing wrong with South Carolina but I assume we are looking for more advanced placement after we graduate. I want to keep on track so we will at least have choices about where we want to go.

That night, Kelvin had trouble sleeping. He kept waking up thinking about Karen's warm mouth and shooting his cum in her face and onto her magnificent breasts. They now had a bond but he wondered how such a woman could actually fall for a scrawny guy like himself. He knew that she was already beset by guys wanting to take her out because of her delicious figure. He imagined that they also wanted to fuck her. Hell, he wanted to fuck her. His inner self wondered where this relationship would end up. Surely some big stud would come along and catch her eye. Now that she was shedding some tummy weight, he compared her to some porn he had watched featuring women with huge breasts. He could imagine Karen baring herself for the camera. God, perish the thought. If her parents got wind of how they were acting now, he was sure her dad would kill him and lock her away in a convent of some sort.