Busty Space Pirates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,747 Followers

The bouncer extracted his groping hands from under Carmen’s skirt and rose up, his hands reaching around to squeeze and grope Carmen’s Double D’s through her top. Carmen’s nipples hardened and jutted against her blouse as the bouncer kneaded her big tits. Feeling her nipples against his palms the man seized them between his fingers and gave them a pinch through her top before finally releasing her.

“Okay you’re clean,” he said, his crotch bulging from his search. “Go on in.”

As they started to leave Carmen approached the bouncer and ran her hand up his thigh, cupping his hard crotch in her palm. “Pity we don’t get to search you,” she breathed seductively, giving his cock a squeeze through his trousers. It definitely felt like more than a mouthful to her.

The bouncer gave a groan as the two girls grinned and winked, and then walked off into the bar, their hips giving and extra wiggle as they left him standing there is a throbbing erection.

“Can I buy you ladies a drink?” asked a voice from behind them as the girls stepped up to the bar.

They turned to see a very handsome young man with short blonde hair and a roguish grin. “Sure, why not,” Kelly agreed with a warm smile.

“Two beers please,” Carmen added as he called over the barman.

The handsome young man ordered four beers and led the two ladies back to his table. Waiting at the table was a second man, slightly older than his friend, with a bushy black moustache and nowhere near as handsome as the blonde man.

“Billy Cameron’s the name,” Billy said as they all sat down, and Billy handed them each a beer, “This is my friend Jim Savage.”

“Kelly Clayton,” Kelly said, shaking both men’s hands, she couldn’t help but notice the way Jim started at her chest with a glint of lust in his eyes.

“Carmen Taylor,” Carmen also shook hands before taking a long swallow of her beer.

“So are you girls locals?” Billy asked.

“Just in town overnight,” Kelly replied, Carmen kicked her foot under the table to warn her not to give away too much information.

Jim pulled some cards out and started dealing them out to everyone.

“What’s this?” Carmen asked in surprise, taking another drink of her beer.

“Ever played Pirates?” Jim asked her.

“It’s a card game?” she asked, doing her best not to look guilty.

“Yep, it’s great fun,” Jim assured her.

“No, I don’t know the rules, never heard of it before.”

“That’s cool, I’ll explain it as we go,” Jim replied as he finished dealing and they all picked up their cards.

Not really giving the girls a chance to say no the game of pirates began. The rules turned out to be quite complex, Kelly didn’t have a clue what was going on, but Carmen slowly developed a bit of idea as she saw the patterns emerging. The two guys were obviously going easy on them as this was their first game and the girls seemed to be winning the majority of the hands. The game involved plenty of drinking, and they were soon all up to their fourth beer.

“I have no idea what the rules are still, but it’s fun,” Kelly said, giggling.

“I bet you a shot of rum that I can make your breasts move without touching you,” Jim said to Kelly, pausing the game a moment.

Kelly raised an eyebrow doubtfully, “There’s no way you can do that. You’re on.”

Jim put his cards face down on the table and turned his chair to face towards Kelly, licking his lips as he eyed up her substantial chest, barely contained in her tank top. “Ready?” he asked.

“Sure,” Kelly said with a shrug.

Jim reached out with both hands and grabbed firmly onto Kelly’s big tits, squeezing them through her top and pushing them up her chest.

“Hey!” protested Kelly. “You used your hands!” she cried, happily winning the bet.

Jim shrugged, “Yeah I guess you win then,” he said with a grin and a wink, heading up to the bar and buying her a shot of rum.

It took a moment to sink in, but by the time Jim got back with the shot Kelly realized he’d just done that for a chance to feel her big tits. “Prick,” Kelly said, only half angry, she was having too much of a good time to be genuinely pissed off.

Kelly downed the shot of rum and the game continued.

A couple beers later Billy halted play for a moment, “Let’s make this a little more interesting,” he said.

“Playing for credits?” Carmen asked dubiously. Even though she was getting pretty tipsy she had no intention of betting her hard earned credits on a game she was playing for the first time and still didn’t quite know all the rules of.

“No, I’ve got a better idea,” Billy said, flashing one of his roguish grins as he dealt the cards out again.

The next couple of hands didn’t go so well for the two ladies, and a beer and a half later they found themselves sitting on the guys laps as a penalty for losing.

“I’m not sure about these special rules of yours,” Kelly said with a giggle as she leant back against Billy, the good looking young pilot had his arms about her waist as she sat on his lap and a few times during the last hand he had accidentally bumped his hands against the underside of her heavy breasts.

“We’re gonna win the next one!” Carmen assured her from her perch on Jim laps. The mechanic had one hand resting on her bare thigh, the other was underneath holding her lovely round ass and giving it the occasional squeeze through her skirt as they played.

The four of them then downed the shots of rum that Billy had bought for them and the next hand began. Billy amused himself as they played by toying with the strap of Kelly’s g-string, which was visible above the top of her black pants.

“I win!” exclaimed Carmen happily as she laid down her cards, she was finally getting the hang of this game.

“No, no, no, no, no,” said Jim quickly, pointing to her cards. “When you have an Ace as well as two Queens it’s not a winning hand.”

“Ah shit!” complained Carmen, she then giggled a little as Jim’s hand slid up inside of her creamy thigh, just up past the hem of her dress and only a few inches short of her crotch. “I’ll never understand this game!”

“You’re getting better,” Billy assured her, brushing his hand along the bottom of Kelly’s full bosom.

“So what happens now that we lost again?” Kelly asked as Billy’s hand moved along her bare midriff.

“You have to show us your tits,” Jim said with a lecherous grin.

The two girls looked at each other and exchanged smiles. Carmen rolled her eyes, “Why do guys always want to see our boobies?”

Jim slid a hand up to cup one of Carmen’s firm Double D’s and give it a squeeze through her blue top. “Probably because they’re so big,” he told her as he released her tit.

“Okay then boys,” said Kelly, reaching up with both hands and hooking her fingers into the top of her tank top. “Get ready for a thrill!” With that Kelly yanked down the front of her tank top, popping both of her huge F cup tits out.

Billy gave a moan as the two massive hooters appeared before his eyes. Both his hands immediately reached up to cup Kelly’s enormous jugs, squeezing eagerly. “Wow!” he exclaimed, kneading the abundant fleshy orbs, “these are even bigger than Holly’s!”

“Let’s see yours too Carmen,” said Jim once he had finally torn his eyes away from Kelly’s monster breasts.

The brunette doctor lifted the bottom of her top up to her neck, letting her big tits jiggle free for Jim and Billy to feast their eyes upon. Jim immediately leaned in and sucked one of Carmen’s hard nipples into his mouth as his hand slid up to squeeze her other bare tit. Carmen gasped in surprise at the man’s forwardness, but did not stop him as his tongue lapped at her nipple as he pinched and tugged on the other one.

“So who’s this Holly?” Kelly asked Billy teasingly as his hands were busy massaging her large melons.

“Ah, no one,” Billy quickly told her, letting go of her big tits. “We should get back to the game,” he added.

“Good idea,” Carmen readily agreed, pushing Jim off her chest and moving to sit back on her own chair as she pulled her top back down to cover her tits. Kelly followed her lead, but kept her big jugs out on display as Jim shuffled the cards and dealt another hand.

Billy went up to the bar and grabbed another round of beers, “This next hand is the last one, for the big stakes!” he said as he set the beers down in front of everyone.

“Yeah I suppose it is getting late,” Carmen agreed, not noticing the winks that Jim and Billy shared across the table.

The game played out quickly and Carmen and Kelly lost once again.

“I don’t get it!” complained Kelly to her partner, “We were doing so well at the start too.” The busty blonde then turned to Billy, her big tits still hanging out of the top of her shirt, “So what happens now?”

“Let’s head outside,” said Billy, standing up and taking Kelly by the hand. Jim did the same for Carmen and the four of them headed out the front door of bar.

The bouncer’s eyes widened as he saw Kelly walk past with her big tits on display. “Lucky bastards,” he murmured quietly as Billy and Jim left with the two busty beauties.

Billy led them out the front door and around the corner to a grubby alleyway running down the side of the bar. They went around behind a big dumpster to block the view from the main street and stopped.

“Okay girls, on your knees!” Billy ordered.

Kelly immediately knelt down on the hard concrete, but Carmen protested, “What’s this all about?”

“It’s your penalty for losing the last hand,” Billy told her.

Fortunately for the two men Carmen was too drunk to argue and went willingly, if a little reluctantly to her knee’s in front of Jim.

Both men unzipped their pants and pulled out their cocks, already erect from the past few hours of feeling up the two curvaceous beauties. Kelly’s mouth obediently opened and Billy stuffed his hard cock inside. The busty blonde immediately grabbed hold of the base of his cock and started to bob her head over him, sucking hungrily. The risqué card game had got her juices flowing as well.

Carmen was a little more unenthusiastic and Jim’s penis first met with her closed lips. The mechanic ran the head of his cock over her full lips and then gave another, more insistent push of his hips. This time he was able to push apart Carmen’s lips and his cock pushed into her hot mouth, sliding across her wet tongue and surging deep into the back of her mouth.

“Oh God this bitch sucks a mean cock!” Billy groaned at his crewmate as his hands held the top of Kelly’s head and he started to thrust his cock into the busty blonde’s mouth, fucking her face.

“Tell me about it!” groaned Jim in agreement as Carmen finally began to suck, her cheeks hollowing as she started to work the hard cock in her mouth with her lips and tongue. The pretty brunette doctor started to bob her head, almost instinctively over the mechanics cock. Jim let out a groan and reached down beneath her sucking mouth to squeeze her big tits inside her top. “Oh yeah, suck it baby, take it deep!” he moaned happily.

The two gorgeous women sucked on the hard cocks that filled their mouths, almost in a daze from all the alcohol they had consumed that night.

Billy pulled his cock out of Kelly’s mouth and slapped it a few times on her extended tongue. He then grabbed a handful of her short blonde hair and thrust his dick back in between her warm lips, resuming the thorough fucking he was giving her mouth.

Carmen moved the tight seal of her lips down the length of Jim’s hard cock, he was nowhere near as big as Captain McGinnity so she had no difficulty with his size. “Oh fuck!” cried Jim as he felt her lips touch the base of his cock and her nose press into his stomach. “She’s deep throating me! She’s got it all in her mouth!” Jim gave a strangled grunt and his knees went weak, his cum shooting from the end of his cock and immediately filling Carmen’s mouth. The pretty brunette gagged as his seed shot straight down her throat, she was used to Lex’s much sweeter cum, Jim’s was foul. As Carmen pulled back off Jim’s cock he shot a final rope of cum out, splashing over her sweet face.

Billy wasn’t far behind his friend, yanking his cock out of Kelly’s mouth as he felt the warning signs of his impending climax. He slapped his throbbing cock down between Kelly’s still naked tits, wrapping the massive melons around his shaft and starting to hump with his hips, titfucking her vigorous. After a handful of strokes between Kelly’s mountainous tits the young pirate gave a long moan of pleasure and started to shoot his load into the buxom mechanic’s cleavage. His cum rocketed up between Kelly’s big breasts and splashed against the bottom of her chin, giving her a thick, creamy pearl necklace.

“Oh fuck!” moaned Billy, squeezing Kelly’s tits around his cock as he milked the last of his cum out. He then pushed his cock back into Kelly’s silky mouth, letting her suck him clean as he came down from the heights of his orgasm.

Jim tried to feed his cock back to Carmen to clean, but she refused him and he wiped it off in her hair.

“Thank you for that ladies,” Billy said with a bow after stuffing his cock back into his pants. “We must play cards again sometime.”

***

Captain Holly sharp had also made her way to the seedier side of the Clammix 18 space station. She was now dressed in a more subdued black outfit with tight fitting black trousers and a tight black blouse that was stretched across her considerably bosom, the strain on the buttons looking as though the shirt would burst at any moment. Over the sexy black outfit she wore a long black leather coat, which she kept wrapped around her to avoid any unwanted attention.

Holly had once gone to visit a fence wearing one of her more revealing outfits, the kind she used to inspire her crew and had ended up in a very bad spot. Two men had pulled guns on her and had raped her at gunpoint in an alleyway, she’d ended up bargaining with the fence with her face streaked with the rapists’ cum. She hadn’t got a good price for her stolen booty on that day.

The shop she entered had an old rusty metal sign above the door that read ‘Jones’s Pawn Shop’. Holly had been recommended here by her first mate Pete.

The lovely blonde pirate captain entered the dingy looking shop and was surprised to see that the man sitting behind the counter was not human. He was a pale, gray skinned alien with a humanoid appearance. His head was completely hairless and his eyes were very small horizontal slits. The alien pawnbrokers body was skinny, almost frail in appearance, but he had a swollen belly that made him almost look pregnant. As Holly approached the counter he drummed his fingers impatient on a book resting in front of him and Holly noticed his fingers were extraordinarily long and thin.

“Jones?” Holly asked dubiously as she reached the shopkeeper. Pete had not warned her the fence was an alien.

“That’s me,” the alien confirmed. “What can I do you for?”

Holly laid an electronic circuit board on the counter in front of her. “Is this of any interest to you?”

Jones picked up the board and studied it closely, his slitted eyes widening alarmingly as he examined it. “This is a P16 card,” he said, sounding surprised.

“That’s right,” Holly confirmed. “I’ve got a ship full of them that I’m looking to part ways with.” She shrugged off her leather coat and laid it on the counter beside her. She noticed the way the alien’s gaze lifted from the electronic card in his hands to the swell of Holly’s chest in the super tight blouse she was wearing. Perhaps she could use that to her advantage.

“These are quite valuable,” Jones confirmed, his eyes returning to small slits as he further inspected the card. “No damage visible, are they all in perfect condition?”

“Of course,” Holly replied, making a point of breathing deeply, causing her expansive chest to swell out enticingly.

“Hard to find a buyer though,” remarked Jones. “A very specialized item.”

Holly reached up slowly and seductively and unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse. The neckline gaped open as the pressure was relieved, displaying a considerable potion of the top of Holly’s chest and her deep cleavage. There was also a hint of Holly’s lacy white bra that contained her full and firm E cup tits that seemed to have this alien fence so hypnotized.

Holly leaned forward on the counter, giving Jones an unobstructed view of her cleavage down the front of her blouse. “Is it hot in here or is it just me?” she asked, her voice a sexy purr.

“I can give you twenty credits a unit,” Jones said, his eyes locked onto Holly’s chest.

Holly scoffed at this, “They’re worth at least a hundred, and you’ll probably sell them for three times that!”

Jones licked his lips, his tongue was a surprising jet-black color. “Twenty five then.”

Holly slid one hand up her side and cupped and squeezed one of her big tits through her blouse, making her cleavage swell up at the top of her open blouse. “Seventy five and you can see these puppies.”

Jones gave a low moan and reached out with one hand, his long fingers brushing across the front of Holly’s blouse, lightly touching her breast. “Forty and a fuck,” the alien fence countered, obviously exciting by the extra dimension Holly was adding to the negotiations.

“Fifty and I’ll suck your cock,” Holly said, running her tongue seductively over her top lip.

“Agreed!” the fence said, one of his hands immediately shooting out and grasping Holly’s right breast painfully.

“Ow!” yelped Holly, slapping his hand away. “Cool down big boy,” she breathed, moving around the side of the counter to Jones’s side. The gray skinned alien was almost shaking with excitement as Holly unbuttoned the front of her black blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. Beneath she was wearing a very pretty lacy white bra that pushed her big tits up to almost mind-boggling levels.

As Holly reached behind her back to unhook the bra, Jones’s hands once again moved to her breasts, cupping them through her bra and squeezing. He was still rough with her big tits, but not as bad as earlier. When the bra came away his cool hands closed over the ample mounds and kneaded them roughly, a soft moan coming from the bald aliens mouth.

Holly unbuckled Jones’s belt and then tugged down the alien’s pants, revealing his cock. The buxom space pirate ran her soft hands over the length of Jones’s cock, it was very long and skinny, around fifteen inches in length but only a couple of inches thick. The alien’s cock was covered with a fine hair and the shaft was slightly ridged. Holly ran her soft hands up and down the fence’s shaft, the sparse hairs ticking her palms and the hard shaft throbbing noticeably in her hands. As she worked his cock to full erection, Jones’s hands were occupied enjoying the Captains big tits, squeezing and mauling eagerly.

Satisfied he was ready the topless blonde sunk to her knees behind the counter. As she leant in to lick up the underside of his hard cock she realized to her surprise that he had no testicles, at least not outside his body anyway. Holly briefly wondered if Jones was capable of cumming as she started to lick his cock with her talented tongue.

“Oh yeah!” groaned Jones happily, running his hands through Holly’s soft blonde hair.

The hairs tickled Holly’s tongue as she lapped at him, it felt really strange and she imagined that it would feel wonderful sliding into her pussy. Holly’s mouth moved to suck the head of the alien’s cock and was immediately struck with a pungent taste that filled her mouth. Holly jerked back off his cock and spat on the floor. He hadn’t cum, but the fence’s hairy cock tasted vile!

“What is it?” asked Jones, sounding alarmed. “Why have you stopped?”

Holly regaining her composure stood up, squeezing her tits in her hands to keep the alien’s attention. “I’ve changed my mind,” she told him in her sexiest voice. “You can fuck me.” As she announced this she peeled off her tight trousers and then her g-string, turning to bend over the counter and offer herself up to the alien. It was the only way she could think to avoid tasting Jones’s horrible cock, plus she wanted to feel what those hair’s felt like tickling her pussy.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,747 Followers