Busty Space Pirates Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jones stepped up behind the now completely naked beauty, this cock throbbing from the attentions of her tongue as he lined it up with the moist pink lips of Holly’s cunt. He’d only fucked two human women before in the past, the human vagina could only take around half his cock, but the sensations were always exquisite and Jones always tried to get as much human pussy as he could.

“Here it comes,” he warned her as he pushed the end of his long thing cock into Holly’s cunt.

“Oh fuck!” gasped Holly, the hairs tickled her cunt as his long cock slid into her, it felt fantastic, she only wished he was a bit thicker. Jones immediately grasped Holly’s hips and started fucking his cock in and out of her, each thrust rammed into the end of Holly’s cunt, it felt almost as if he were stabbing her and would have been uncomfortably, if not for the incredible hairs along his length.

The fence’s cock pistoned in and out of Holly, faster than she’d ever been fucked, his hips a blur.

“Oh yes!” grunted Jones, his eyes widening to large circles from their usual slits.

Holly grasped the counter, rubbing her nipples on the smooth wooden surface as she got the pumping of a lifetime from the gray alien. “Fuck me!” she gasped, writhing beneath Jones as he rode her.

“Don’t stop!” groaned Holly as she felt Jones’s pace slowing slightly. She suddenly screamed out, orgasm rocking through her. “Oh shit!” she gasped, “Yes!”

Jones kept thrusting as Holly rode through the climax, till she finally stopped moving and pushed him back off her.

“Holy shit that felt incredible,” moaned Holly, turning to face Jones. She looked down at his cock and saw it was still hard. “Did you cum?” she asked him.

“No,” he said, shaking his head with a smile. “My species does not climax like human’s, our procreation is done artificially.”

“Then..why?” Holly asked a little puzzled.

“I take great pleasure in this act,” Jones told her. He reached out and cupped her full left breast, giving it a squeeze, much gentler than before. “I very much enjoy the human female form.”

“Fifty credits, we still have a deal right?” the naked blonde pirate said.

“Yes, we still have a deal.”