But I Don't Smoke - Simon's Story

Story Info
A smoke filled love story, told in a "blogger update" way.
25.5k words
4.25
593
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an interesting story- Its actually an accompanying piece written by another author. I believe it holds up as its own story in its own right.

It is written as "blog entry" rather than diary. How two 18-year-old teens fall in love, but one also has a blossoming nicotine addiction.

Therefore, it contains sex, smoking, drinking and more sex.

Hope peeps enjoy!

But I don't Smoke- Simon's Story

16 th July

So, readers, I know this blog hasn't been update for a while. Well, since the debacle with C, but I am hopeful some of you are still occasionally checking back for an update of my sex life?

Well, the reason for updating today is that yes, I have now finally almost got myself another girlfriend. Well, I think I have!

Yes, I know this blog normally covers and lists my sexual conquests. This entry doesn't have that- yet, but I can confirm that I got at least to 3rd base. We shall see how if I can get any further over the coming weeks. If I do, I will definitely let you guys know about it! 

So, lets jump first to the good news, it's strange- I've actually known her for years. She is an absolute stunner, she forever goes to the gym, and has recently had a new hair cut which is very different from when I last saw her. It makes her look so much more mature and sexier; it is certainly impressive change. She has also got the cutest looking arse and amazing legs which are toned and are probably to die for.

As I said I have known her on and off for years, at school, never really socially on really rare occasions if one or other of our social groups interrelated. We might go around each other's houses, but both of us were on the periphery of the social groups. However, guys, she is the sort of girl you go do have to stop and WOW to when she walks past you down the street. I guess I haven't really had the confidence in the past to 'make my move' as she is the sort of girl, I would normally say way out of my league. With her there are some good thing readers, as I said above, she is regularly gym goer with her mates, and is really fit in both ways.

So, readers, now there is some bad news, and the news I really wasn't expecting to ever write about a girl I actually like... but she smokes.  I am not sure how I square this- and again I am not sure how I can write this- and it literally scares me to do so. She actually looks really nice with a cigarette in her hand. There, see, I have written it...she looks so much more mature than she actually is. I might have to admit that sitting there and watching her bring the white cylinder to her lips, her eyelids almost flutter as she pulls the stinking smoke into her lungs. It is almost as mesmerizing watching as she then exhales the smoke. The whole cycle was impressive. I can only say that is an art form in its own. She is truly spectacular. However, readers the question I really have is: - Can I actually really date a smoker? Can I?

My clothes reeked of smoke when getting home. They had to go straight in the washing basket. There was no chance of wearing them the following day. They stank.

We met 'again' last night when she was in the outside the bar in smoking area with her friends. Anyway, let me call her D for some anonymity. We had had just got a round in and were looking for a seat, as it was just the three girls a couple of my mates, you may remember them. (S and G) So with lot of bravado sat down at their table. We sarcastically made the joke of deciding to sit upwind of them. Otherwise, we would be barraged by their relentless smoke. We may have interrogated them on their smoking. Only because these girls are/were the "goody two shoes" types of girls at school. The girls who would be drinking the latest revolting lettuce and spinach smoothie juice drink at break times because it was the healthiest thing going! Not sitting there smoking.

The girls tried to explain, or maybe defend themselves that they were not real smokers, that they are honestly really only social smokers and as such only smoke at night. They had only recently found out that they actually enjoyed the odd cigarette with their drinks of an evening out. Readers, you could have surprized me, the way they seemed to relish and devour several cigarettes- I would say they smoke like real pros!

I was sitting next to D and as the rounds were being bought, she was slowly getting drunker and drunker, - I may have "accidently" helped her along as I also bought a couple of rounds. But what I noticed was she was the one getting touchy feely. Her "spare" hand was landing on my thigh every now and again. I was being good that evening, sadly, as I was driving. As such I was nursing my only beer all evening. Hell, it saves me a little bit of money! As the drinks flowed, there was literally no end to the cigarettes being smoked by the girls. There was a haze of smoke hanging above us all night.

Anyway, maybe the emotions, or me being completely stupid, anyway something got to me, I was not even drunk. As her hand stroked my thigh, I leaned over and suggested to D that she was incredibly sexy...I guess, you know, maybe I was hoping for some action at the end of the evening as, well she is incredibly sexy. She flicked her long mascara painted dark eyelashes at me- she is blonde, so I assume that some make up was involved and thanked me. She then leaving her hand on my thigh, her other instantly grabbed her pack for a cigarette. I am not quite sure why, maybe the energy of the evening, I then picked up her lighter that was beside the pack. Reader before this evening I have never lit a cigarette before for me or anyone else...well this evening after that first one, I then lit what seemed like hundreds for her...Ok Readers it may have only been 3 or 4, but the point stands.

It got to about midnight, and as I yawned, sorry readers, I wasn't drinking (much) and everyone else was way beyond relaxed. So, I thought I should make my move and suggested that I was gentlemanly and drove her home. But as she was beyond tipsy, and I was sitting so close to her I could feel the warmth from her shoulder. I could also just smell a combination of the acrid cigarette smoke, the smattering of a long put on perfume and the recent consumption of alcohol wafting off her. I doubted that I could do anything sensible with her. We left to the expected wolf whistles from the guys as I had my arm around her shoulders, and she tightly hugged my waist for support as we slowly walked to the car.

As we got to the car, she leaned against it as only someone who had been drinking could. That attempt a dainty which comes across as a lethargic pirouette. Then with her bottom firmly against the car. She looked up, as she smiled and nodded at me. Her eyes and smile saying yes very much to the question I hadn't asked as I placed my hand on her hips. I made my move we kissed there and then. Readers it was interesting tasting her fruity cocktails mixed with a bitter taste of smoke on her tongue. I guess if this goes forward, she will be my sweet and sour chicken of a girl...

After lots of kisses we eventually got into the car and of course kissed again, as I prepared to drive off she giggled leaned against the door and unsteadily lifted her backside and slowly and purposely lowered her knickers around her knees, it was dark, I couldn't see what colour or type they were- wasn't exactly going to turn the light on to have a nosey. She was looking at me and leaning in for a kiss she then took my hand and placed it between her thighs, I was conflicted about, I could stay here in the carpark and enjoy this or, I should set off and get her home quickly before something does happen. With my hand securely located between her thighs I chose to drive off, leaving the carpark. As I drove along, she then leaned over and drunkenly fiddled with and eventually opened my fly. I am going to say is that after I had parked up on the side of the road outside her house after some serious kissing and with her stroking and my fingers fondling I not proud to admit it, but I came over my trousers...

She was giggling as she pulled up her knickers and leaned over kissed me again and said good night. I leaned across and helped her open the door watched her as she left the car it was obvious that she was drunk... as she was now unsupported, I watched as she meandered and stumbled towards her door focusing on getting her keys of her bag and not on her feet. Her skirt was unfortunately tucked into her hurriedly raised knickers. She realised before she got to the door and untucked them. I was good and gentlemanly. I waited until she had unlocked and was safely in the house and then drove off.

WOW readers she is absolutely amazing.

Please check back for more updates!!

18 th July

So, readers I couldn't wait the official 48-hour rule, yup, I rang her yesterday morning. Yes, I was old fashioned. Yes, I could have texted her, but we are "old friends" as such. She was genuinely excited at the potential of seeing me again. She did apologise for being so drunk. I said it was nothing.

She told me that she only had time for a quick lunch with me as apparently, she was helping her mom in the afternoon. So, momentarily forgetting she was fitness freak, I took her out for lunch at the local 'all you can eat' Chinese Restaurant. My reasoning was that the only restaurant I could quickly think of that had an outside smoking area. As I thought I was being helpful after watching her plough through lots of cigarettes the other night. It made sense to me to offer the outside seating.

When we got there, she refused and practically shouted at me demanding that she was a Non-smoker and dragged me inside, I'm glad it was quiet. It was almost as if we had a domestic before our first date had even started! A slightly embarrassing start I guess...Anyway we sat down in the normal non-smoking- I don't need to say that really- all inside seating is non-smoking. I am waffling with excitement. Why is it women can be confusing- can't they? I was positive that this really sexy girl was a smoker and as I wrote the other day and the other night she certainly didn't look like a novice.

Ultimately all I can say, and I am rather proud of this extremely sexy girl went on a lunch date with me!

D then proceeded to explain over lunch that she helps her mom drive and then has to assist her with the ability to smoke as they had a car accident recently- not too serious, but her mom broke her arm. She was adamant that unless with her mom or occasionally with a couple of cocktails in the evening with her friends she was definitely a not a smoker. She knows it's awful, and all the damage it can do. But she is in the long run really just helping out her mom!

Lunch was nice if a little greasy and it was good to spend time getting to know her, but then she noticed over my shoulder the time on the large wall clock and suggested that we hurried back to the car. She didn't want to be too late for her mom and their afternoon deliveries. She is a little hussy though, as soon as we got into the car, she took my left hand and placed it on her inner thigh again. Boy was she was seriously moist under her knickers. It's a pity she had to work. The kiss tasted so much nicer than the other evening when she had been smoking. She is a great kiss and she allowed me to fondle and play with her again. All too soon she then broke the kiss and said we had to get her home otherwise she would be in serious trouble.

We agreed to meet up again, but I think she was a little bit stressed before I dropped her off, as we were a little late. I then stupidly I left her with her mom struggling to load the car, I guess I should have helped. Bad potential boyfriend points there... either way D certainly has an enjoyable and has an immensely watchable ass, as it wiggled under her skirt as she strode determinedly up the driveway. 

19 th July,

So, Readers, I can definitely say that D is smoking with her mom! Christ when she got out of the car this afternoon she absolutely reeked of that acrid bitter smoke. I met her outside Starbucks for a coffee. I think she must have just a lit a cigarette for her mom before getting out of the car, as the smoke smelt fresh.

But readers she is adorable. I really think she is beyond my league. She looked cute and nice, it's strange. She is absolutely lovely to look at and to talk to. She is such a nice person. But Christ that stench of cigarettes emitting off her is a downer. Readers she is intelligent, funny and she has got such a grab-able, almost edible arse! Yes, readers I keep saying it, but it is true. It is all rather conflicting.

However, we had an enjoyable stroll around the park, clearly, she goes to gym as she practically power walked me around. Whilst the stench of cigarettes is evident, she is adamant she is a non-smoker as she refused any suggestion when we sat on the park bench for kiss and hug of having a (another?) cigarette. She even opened her bag to prove to me she didn't have any to smoke.

This show was because she adamant she is just like me a non-smoker and she doesn't need to carry a pack around. So, we sat and chatted and of course kissed again, it was a really pleasant sunny afternoon and nice to have just 'us' time with no other friends or distractions, it was indeed just nice to get to know her a little bit more.

Readers I am slightly concerned though, we have now had a 2nd date and still no opportunity for sex... we are at what 3rd base...I am working on that its evident she is no prude...she loves my fingers between her thighs as much I love fingering her.

Drum roll of news however...We are going out on Friday night, that should be fun and maybe more adventurous.

She had to leave me in the park as she was going to go out with her friends, as she hadn't seen them for a couple of days. We kissed goodbye and she set off to get the bus...readers in hindsight if I was a good boyfriend I should/would/could have driven her...bad boyfriend?!

Readers, I do have a problem...I can't stop thinking about her, she is certainly special. Wow readers she really is.

23 rd July

Last night was a good night, when it comes to evenings D unquestionably is a smoker, and even for me it is difficult to argue she isn't a sexy looking smoker. Especially when all dolled up and she is out with her girls. For all the protestation and demanding she was not a smoker during the day, guess it could be described as a 'smoking vampire'. As by night as soon as she reached the outside smoking area at the back of the club, there was a cigarette placed between her rather cute subtle red lipstick coated lips. Flame appears from the lighter in her hand and then like a chimney smoke drifts from both the cigarette and then her mouth.

Readers I must admit I felt like the spare part for most of the night, amazing to be asked to be there. But I knew that she was there to be with her girls. She did have her arm around me most of the night, which was lovely, but her focus was on the girls and their constant need to feed their lungs with smoke from their cigarettes. D would occasionally remember me in her arm beside her and smile at me and then give me a very smoky tasting kiss.

Between her frequent cigarette breaks and her drink breaks we did have the occasional dance break and head on to the dance floor and wow she can move, she looked so good in her short skirt and low-cut top, and the way she moves on the dancefloor to the music is so graceful and athletic, you can really see the hours she spends in the gym paying off.

As the night wore on a pre-planned trip to the beach was confirmed and discussed, and before it got too late D left early as she had to get up to "work" with her mom. I walked her to the taxi rank and stood there whilst she finished her "last" cigarette of the evening before getting in the cab. That last kiss was so emotional, but crikey it was smoky, but Reader she is so nice, it's really awkward. There is one thing I can say with confidence. However much she and her friends offer. There is no hope in hell of me joining her by smoking.

Before she jumped in the cab I asked, but she didn't want to come home with me just yet. She needed to be good and work with her mom in the morning. She agreed to do it soon. I then headed back in but left the club one drink later as she wasn't there. I wasn't tempted to going to look for another girl, however I was contemplating talking to the rather pretty brunette that she swayed with the music the T back of her purple thong rose between her hip riding jeans and crop top as she frantically gyrated in time to the music in front of me as I finished my drink. I refused... I left and stumbled home on my own, horny, and alone. How difficult is it to get this literally smoking hot girl in to bed?

24 th July

So, readers, as I had promised I picked up D from her house at one this afternoon as she had to "help" her mom in the morning- and presumably get over the hangover! She looked stunning as usual, her short hair, and sunglasses over her slim nose, another short skirt and strappy top showing off a hint of her pink bikini underneath, whilst carrying her beach bag over her shoulder, I will say it again; she looked stylish and absolutely gorgeous.

She didn't taste too bad for our first kiss; I am guessing either teeth washing, or she hadn't had a cigarette for a while. There is another thought Readers and this is slightly concerning am I just getting used to it? It isn't a long drive to the beach and nor were we late, but our friends had already set up camp by the time we arrived. Her friends are all rather sexy, the advantage of beach; you really can stop mentally undressing people as they do it for you. 

All I can say is WOW, the three girls are absolute stunners, you can tell they all spend hours in the gym; their bodies are all toned with a hint of muscle, but not in a body builder sort of way. I class myself as really lucky to be in the presence of such beautiful women, and more importantly one of them is my girlfriend! Sitting there in her pink bikini she looked amazing, her pert breasts in the bright pink top and the firm flat stomach above the pink bottoms. There isn't an inch of unneeded fat on that girl. I am so lucky; she has the perfect curves in all the right places! 

However...and if I was to be honest unsurprisingly no sooner had we settled on the towels, had the cigarette packs been dug out of a beach bags and shared around. Readers is it cruel that I found it funny watching the girls take it in turn to shelter themselves each time from the breeze to get the cigarettes lit. Watching the frustration on their faces as the cigarettes kept being blown out by the gusting wind... Anyway, once they start, and like a chuffing steam engine they do get up to speed, those girls smoke like steam trains. Only a few days ago they had clearly told me that they didn't smoke and that they were only social smokers. I guess we could file a beach visit under a social occasion.

I am sure, let's call her T, she is the ever so slightly curvier one of D's friends, and definitely with bigger tits than D that is for sure, BUT I am not complaining, D's look perfectly fine though! It has got to be said they are all amazingly fit looking girls and as I wrote earlier, I was really lucky to be hanging out with them. Anyway, I digress- the only time T didn't have a cigarette between her lips was when she was sleeping the remnant of last night's hangover off or swimming, she clearly likes her cigarettes as much as D does.

After the second group swim and then the subsequent session of warming up or drying out? I am not sure, either way the girls seemed very much in need of yet another cigarette. It was interesting and so Readers am I allowed to say rather exciting to see the three girls all in their bikinis. Sunglasses over their eyes, is it really such a bad thing that they all had the white stick burning away between their lips as they sucked away? I may have strategically sat upwind of them...The only truly gutting thing for me was none of them were brave enough with me there was for them to go topless; they all seemed to have a good-looking rack but to be fair as of today I haven't even properly seen D's yet!