But Mom, He's Black! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so gorgeous," Chaz gawked, and Maddie smiled. He sat down across from her at the counter.

"What are you doing anyway? Where's my mom?"

Maddie's smirk grew wider and wilder.

"She's out by the pool. Go see."

MAddie's naked form followed Chaz as he opened the sliding glass doors to check outside.

Sondra's moans were audible the moment the glass doors slipped open. Maddie was standing behind Chaz, and so she could only see the back of his head, but there was an element of her that rushed with eroticism at just the imagined look of terror and confusion rushing over Chaz's eyes at this moment.

When Chaz rushed through the glass doors, Maddie put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Shhh," she said, holding him back ,"Let them be. Can't you see how much she's enjoying this?"

As difficult as it was, Chaz noticed the rush of sexual pleasure bursting from his mother's face right now. The black hands groping at her breasts, hips, and thighs were making her writhe in a pleasure that Chaz had never seen her experience.

Maddie reached onto the counter and grabbed her cell phone. She opened the camera app and zoomed into the steamy scene of Chaz's mom and her lover.

The video was crystal sharp: you could see not only Sondra's perfect round breasts, but their elegant swaying, her thrusting hips, her delicate white fingers and the look of amazement and ecstasy that poured over her face. You could see the fingernails digging into the solid black flesh of the man fucking her so passionately.

Pressing stop, Maddie quickly added a message to the clip:

"Haven't heard from you tonight. I guess you didn't get my message about going to Roger's. I'll stop by myself. Look at the fun night I had."

Maddie sent Reshawn the clip and then put her phone away.

"That man is fucking my mom so hard," Chaz said incredulously, but Maddie just laughed.

"Looks like your mom totally craves black cock."

"I guess so."

"Chaz, let's stop watching your mother fuck. I have to stop by your friend's house and get my papers, do you want to come?"

Chaz didn't take his eyes off his pounded mother. "Why the fuck not."

Maddie excused herself to grab a different set of clothes from Sondra's closet. She expected Sondra wouldn't her borrowing something. She emerged in Sondra's trademark outfit: tight white belly shirt with black pants.

Chaz was still staring at the black man fucking his mom. "He doesn't seem even close to stopping. How is he fucking my mom for so long?"

"Because he's a real man," Maddie giggled, "Come on."

When Chz and Maddie were in the car, Stone finally slipped his cock out of the screaming mother and splashed wave after wave of cum onto her neck, shoulders, and breasts. The panting mother looked like a slimy monster when he was finished, and the two dived into the pool to wash off.

Maddie was surprised to see Reshawn's car in the driveway.

"I guess he did get my message," she said to herself, "Why is he still here?"

MAddie and Chaz knocked twice on Roger's door, and they were greeted by a pale and upset looking Roger.

Roger didn't say anything, he just let the two of his classmates into the home and sat them down in the living room.

Reshawn had spent all of his seed onto Lauren, and she was just laying in her bra in his lap as he played with his phone.

"Hey baby," he greeted Maddie, who smiled at seeing the big titted Lauren.

"Holy shit," she said to Roger, "Is this your mom?"

Roger nodded.

"How do both you have such hot moms?"

Neither was in any mood to answer.

"What, does this dweeb with you have a hot mom too?" asked Reshawn.

"Did you get my video?"

Reshawn clicked open the video, watching Sondra getting pounded by the other big black cock.

"What a beauty!" he said about Sondra, showing the nude video to both Roger and Lauren, to Chaz's dismay.

"Can I talk to you?" Maddie asked Reshawn, and the two of them went into the other room to be alone.

"Can you fucking believe it?" Reshawn asked, "Did you see that kid's mom in my lap? She's a fucking big titty bombshell."

"Tell me about it. I basically took the other kid's mom and got her to admit her son had a worthless tiny cock!"

"No way."

Maddie and Reshawn kissed passionately, their hands and fingers finding the delicate spots of each other's bodies like only two experienced lovers could.

"We are going to have so much fun with these dweebs and their moms," Reshawn said, grinning.

Maddie smiled.

"You fucking bet."