Butt**ck, Tennessee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy handed me a large bottle of pills, and said, "I know how much you hate your tiny dick...well, Old Doc Weaver invented these penis enlargement pills - you'll take one with breakfast and one with dinner...he says it'll only take a few weeks and your dick is guaranteed to grow anywhere from two to four inches - go on girl, take a pill!"

I've never worried over the size of my dick – it is what it is...if I were interested in women, sure, maybe I'd like a bigger penis...but it works just fine for me the way it is.

I could feel everyone staring at me. I decided it was for the best to go along with the old man. I unscrewed the cap, found a pill, and holding it between thumb and forefinger, opened my mouth and inserted my fingers. I immediately took a big swallow of water and it was done.

I didn't care for the odd look in Daddy's eyes as he watched my every movement. I hoped DW would make quick work of 'the bunker'...the sooner we're out of here the better it will be for both of us.

For the next couple of weeks we settled into a rather mundane lifestyle.

Dex had gradually turned over all the household chores to me. Amazingly, I accepted, even at times, relished, my feminine role of cooking and cleaning for my men. It was gratifying when they complimented me on my food, or how nice their clothes smelled.

In the evenings, when I was finished in the kitchen, Dex would give me a bubble bath, and make sure any unsightly hairs on my body were gone.

My flesh grew even more soft than it already was...and when I bent over for him so he could lubricate my pussy and get me ready for my men, well, all I can say is, I truly did believe I was a girl, and a lucky girl, at that.

To reward DeeWayne for his long days of work, Daddy would give me to him as a present every night. The catch was Daddy wanted to watch us while we made love. That was okay with both of us - it was the only times DW and I could be together, even if we weren't alone.

Dex would dress me in whatever outfit Daddy wanted me to wear for the evening then parade me down the stairs before the gawking eyes of the waiting men.

Oh my hell, it was so exciting knowing how hard I made their manly cocks; how much desire and passion I inspired in them...that soon I would make their faces contort with ecstasy while their bodies writhed, bucked and wildly jerked about as they shouted their pleasure as they came-and-came-and-came-and-came...

Every evening in the living room would end the same way.

Dex kneeling between Daddy's legs, his hands, mouth and tongue working on Daddy's penis and balls while DeeWayne would take me bending over close to the sofa so Daddy could see close-up DeeWayne's beautiful brown cock pistoning in-and-out of my tight, yawning pussy.

I found out early on that all the panties I wore had a special incision made by a razor blade...directly in line with my anus, a slit had been cut just large enough to accommodate an erect penis...I never had to take off my panties for whoever was fucking me, and the result – oh my God - my orgasms were spectacular!!

I think it was the smooth and sheer material constantly massaging the soft flesh my hard penis that accounted for the power and forcefulness of my climaxes...God how I love my panties now.

And every night, when DeeWayne would shoot load-after-load deep inside my pussy, my own balls erupted causing me to sing and dance as I filled my panties with boy-creme, all-the-while Daddy shouting "SHE'S SQUIRTING IN HER PANTIES – THE GIRL IS SQUIRTING IN HER PANTIES – SHE'S SQUIRTING HER PANTIES – SHE'S SQUIRTING HER PANTIES!!"

One afternoon Dex was in the kitchen baking "Daddy's favorite – apple pie!"

He casually let it slip that Daddy was going to town the next morning, and that he was going to try and talk Daddy into taking him, too.

"Don't say anything to Daddy," he said softly, "...he doesn't know I want to go too - we have never gone together – I think it might be fun – maybe we can have a beer together at the bar!"

I wanted to say "When pigs fly" but I didn't want to dampen his enthusiasm.

He truly is a nice and decent guy but very naïve about the unfortunate circumstances of his life. DW and I have talked about taking Dex with us when we find the money and leave...when the old man discovers what we did, well, there will be hell to pay and neither of us want to see Dex get more damaged than he already is.

After dinner, I cut the apple pie into four slices, Daddy's being the biggest, of course. The dinner had been very filling, so me and DW and Dex decided to wait until later to eat ours.

Dex and I went upstairs for my bubble bath. When I was clean and fresh-smelling, I saw the yellow nighty and panties I was to wear and my heart instantly warmed, it was DW's favorite outfit – he turned into an insatiable sex fiend whenever I wore it.

When we returned to the living room, Daddy abruptly announced he was tired, and would forgo our nightly sex romp. Dex immediately began doting and fussing over Daddy, telling him how much he wanted to spend the night in his bed, instead of with DeeWayne.

Daddy relented, and let Dex take him upstairs.

OH MY GOD – Deewayne and I couldn't believe our good luck! Daddy always wanted me in his bed – finally I would get to spend the night with the man I was now sure I loved – and I knew loved me, too.

We celebrated with a hug and a kiss then with, hahaha, a slice of apple pie. It was delicious with vanilla ice cream.

I awoke before DW. I squinted at the bedside clock to see how much time I had before I had to make breakfast.

HUH? WHAT? I looked at it again – sure enough, it read 10 o'clock! Oh my God, Daddy will surely give me a sound spanking for oversleeping.

I shook DW awake. He was groggy...it took awhile for him to shake the sleep from his eyes. He was shocked at the time, too.

"How could this happen?" he exclaimed. "We went to bed early!"

"I know," I answered, "...I don't think we even fooled around."

I felt the material on the front of my panties – nope, no dried cum...nothing.

"We must have been tired – we passed out as soon as we fell into bed," I said.

DW said, "Shit, man – the old man's going to be furious!"

Then I remembered Dex telling me the old man was going to town in the morning.

"Relax," I said, "...he's not here – he went to town."

DW and I laughed and sighed a breath of relief.

"Dex said he was going to try and talk the old man into taking him with him...I'll go downstairs and see what's going on – maybe we're all alone," I said with a wink to my lover, "...if they're not here, sweetie, I want the fun I missed out on last night!"

That beautiful smile of his spread over my man's handsome face.

I was back in DW's bedroom in less than two-minutes. I went to him, threw my arms around him, gave him a quick kiss then said, "Okay stud – lower those shorts – get that gorgeous hunk of meat hard – then pleasure me like you've never pleasured me before!"

"Whoa, girl, a man needs some romance first..." he said. "I got to be in the mood..."

I dropped to my knees, lowered his boxers to the floor then kissed up-and-down the length of his brown cock...going lower, I licked the salty flesh of his scrotum before returning my attention to his manly cock.

Inhaling deeply, his manly aroma made me momentarily lose my balance...my prick stiffened inside the panties...my tongue slithered across and over the warm brown flesh...it began to come alive...encouraged, my lips and tongue moved non-stop over his glans and awakening shaft...my hands gently caressed his massive balls...impatient, my elbows forced open his legs until there was room enough for my head to reach his buttocks...I pried apart his cheeks and licked his taint then over-and-over his anus until he grunted – pushed me away and helped me to my feet...his cock was standing firm and proud...

"NOW I'm in the mood, girl – get on all fours and spread'em wide!" he barked at me.

I positioned myself on the end of the bed and waited for the wonderful assault to begin.

He whispered something in my ear that made me chuckle then positioned his bulbous cockhead at my entrance then – whooosh – he was all the way inside me – he knocked the breath out of me.

I knew right-off this was not going to be one of those slow and gentle fuckings...no, he was in the mood to give it to me good and hard...his strong hands on my hips pulling me back to him – impaling my asshole to the hilt...in-out...in-out...in-out...in-out...in-out...

Every nerve-ending in my body was alive and tingling...and when his glans began striking my prostate I cried out in glorious joy and delight...his huge snake was alive inside me – filling me – I thought he'd tear me apart – ruin me – but the walls of my asshole clamped down on his rock hard flesh - milked and squeezed him until he pounded my asshole like a mad man – an out-of-control sex machine that demanded satisfaction – who could not go on unless he gave his boy the fucking he deserved...in-and-out...in-and-out...in-and-out...in-and-out...in-and-out...

I was delirious with pleasure...my head rolling side-to-side...a constant growl of an animal escaping my throat...I pushed my hips back at him with all my strength to feel his cockhead bang against my prostate...OH-GOD-YESSSSSSS...

With one final, violent and brutal thrust that filled my asshole and rocked my prostate, his balls unleashed such a torrent of sperm and semen that my own balls exploded in response and he held onto me for dear life.

I thought I'd have some fun with DW so I cried out in a falsetto voice: "OOHHHH-I'M-SQUIRTING-IN-MY-PANTIES-DADDY—-I'M-SQUIRTING-IN-MY-PANTIES-DADDY–-I'M-SQUIRTING-I'M-SQUIRTING-I'M-SQUIRTING-IN-MY-PANTIES-DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..."

I'd never heard a man laugh while he was cumming before.

We showered together then I hurried downstairs to make breakfast.

I tried to talk DeeWayne into spending the day with me instead of working, but he was adamant about making progress on the hole to show Daddy when he got home.

While DW was in the yard on the front loader, I went about my usual daily routine of cleaning and doing the men's laundry. I also saw I had five-pairs of cum-crusted panties in the laundry basket so it was time for me to hand wash those in the bathroom sink.

Since we ate a late breakfast we decided we could wait until dinner to eat again. I pulled out four steaks from the freezer to let them thaw, and went about making a salad for all of us.

DeeWayne came into the house at 4 o'clock, stood before me and peeled off his shirt and blue jeans – oh my hell, his magnificent brown body was glistening with sweat. My boner poked out the sheer material of the lime-green, see-thru panties I chose to wear.

He stood facing me, hands on hips, and with that menacing sneer on his face said, "Get over here, girl, and lick the sweat off my balls!"

I smiled, said "Oooo, yes, Sir!" and rushed to him and dropped to my knees.

All during the blow job, we both listened for Daddy's car to drive thru the gate.

DW took a shower then we waited awhile before I put two steaks on the grill. It was 6 o'clock when we sat at the table and ate dinner.

We were quiet for the longest time until I said: "Somethings not right...neither one of them ever gets home later than four..."

"I know," said DW, "...and they've never taken the dogs with them before..."

He helped me clean up after dinner. Since the sun was on the other side of the house we decided to drink our Bailey's & Coffee on the deck.

Ha-ha-ha...I had to chuckle the way both of us so carefully walked out on the deck trying hard not to look over the edge into the abyss.

I teased DW, "What kind of manly-man has a fear of heights?"

"Hey girl, I don't see you running to the edge and looking down!" he replied.

True, we both had bad cases of vertigo and would get dizzy the moment we tried to look down at the mine miles away.

We briefly tried to make small talk but the guys not being home weighed heavily on our minds. We made it an early night – DW said he was almost finished with the hole and wanted to get an early start in the morning.

Neither of us were in 'the mood' so I drifted off to sleep with my head resting on his chest.

In the morning, as we sat down to breakfast, DW said, "I noticed yesterday you didn't take your pill at either meal, and this morning too – what's up with that?"

I decided it was time to tell him the truth.

"I never took any of those pills," I confessed.

His eyes grew wide as he exclaimed, "What are you talking about? Nah, we all watched you swallow them!"

I chuckled and said, "Pretty good, huh? I squeezed them between my thumb and forefinger and shoved them in my mouth then pretended to swallow them with water!"

"What happened to them? Where'd you put them?" he asked.

"I slipped them in food and gave them to Hannity – he loves them!" I said.

It was true, the dog had grown fond of me and sat below me during every meal and I would feed him from my plate.

"But why?" he asked. "I know the old man is a total asshole but it seemed in this case he was trying to help you."

"Darling," I said, "I don't believe a pill will make my penis grow...especially a 'pink' pill...whatever those are – they're definitely not 'penis enhancement' pills!"

"Oh my Lord," sighed DW, "I wonder what the prick is trying to do to you..."

I had an idea. With his forced-feminization of me, I had a feeling what those pills really are intended for.

I poured one last cup of coffee for myself then after kissing DW good-bye, decided to defy Daddy one more time by drinking it on the deck – in the sunshine.

I settled into the loveseat and basked in the warm glow of the sun. I hadn't felt sunshine on my flesh in weeks and boy, did it feel good!

Something on the floor caught my eye. There were two black marks on the wood.

I suddenly bolted upright – the coldest shiver ever raced up my spine.

I stood and shouted, "DW – DW – DW – DW – DW – DW!!"

I heard him running thru the house then open the screen door.

"WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG?" he shouted.

My finger shook as it pointed to the black marks on the wooden floor.

"W-What are those?" I asked.

"I dunno, I don't see much there," he said.

"Look closer – look real close...they look like tire marks to me – they look like skid marks from the tires on Daddy's wheelchair!" I said excitedly.

DeeWayne, in his deepest voice gasped, "Nah, can't be..." then added in an ominous tone, "uh-oh...you don't think Dex pushed..."

He didn't finish his sentence – he didn't have to – we were both thinking the same thing.

I carefully walked to the edge of the deck and looked down at all the rocks and crevices below but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I lost my balance and DeeWayne caught me before I fell.

He helped me to the loveseat and we sat and stared at the skid marks for a very long time.

SIX MONTHS LATER

"Ohhhh, Mommy, that feels sooo-nice," I sighed.

She coated her finger with more lubricant and pushed it deeper inside my asshole. I love her gentle touch – not at all like Daddy – he was rough, and impatient.

"I know what my baby-boy likes..." she coos in my ear. "Mommy's going to make you feel gooood – I'll get you nice and wet then Mommy will fuck you the way you like it!"

"Ohhhh, thank you, Mommy..." I say and brace myself when I feel the head of her strap-on dildo press against my anus.

She has brought such comfort and love since she came back into my life, I barely remember all those horrible years with Daddy.

I feel her hands holding my hips; I hold my breath when she plunges into me with one hard, and long stroke.

"OHHHH-MOMMY," I cry out when the head of her cock strikes my prostate.

I am kneeling on all fours on the end of the bed – just like I used to do for DeeWayne. There isn't a day goes by that I don't think about him and Pretty Boy...they were the closest friends I ever had. I miss them...I miss them a lot!

I wanted to have more time with them before I put my plan in motion, but Daddy forced me to act faster than I'd hoped for...between the hole in the backyard, and those darn estrogen pills Daddy was making Pretty Boy swallow every day, I ran out of time.

DeeWayne was almost done with the hole, and Pretty Boy was quickly becoming more girly-like every day. It wouldn't have been long until Daddy drugged him, took him to The Mad Scientist, Doc Weaver, and have his penis replaced with a vagina...I couldn't let that happen to one of the great loves of my life.

"Ohhhh, Mommy," I groan as she fucks me faster and harder.

I know they were living at the house just to find Daddy's money, but those few weeks were the best of my life.

Pretty Boy is smart, so I know he and DeeWayne finally found what I'd left for them. I still wonder how long it took until they figured out what happened.

I'm pretty sure when they saw the tire marks on the deck they put two-and-two together.

The apple pie I baked had enough sedatives in it to knock out everyone that night, and I was darn sure I could carry Daddy down the stairs in the morning without a problem...but of course, that mean old son-of-a-bitch woke up at the last second and really put up quite a fight on the deck.

I saw the skid marks he'd made, and was going to wash them off, but decided to make it easier for the boys. I only needed a few hours lead time, and by the time they figured it out, and were able to actually get a ride to town, I'd be long gone with the gold.

Yes, there was no cash – never was...Daddy had a shady character illegally convert everything into gold bars.

Unbeknownst to me, Mommy had come to town to save me from Daddy. She was the one who discovered Daddy's secret. I received the greatest shock of my life when she came into the real estate office and I saw her for the first time since, well, forever.

It didn't take us long to find the old bomb shelter, and the gold bars all stacked neatly inside.

The day of Daddy's, uh, accident, she was waiting for me in town with a truck big enough to haul away our new-found riches.

She had made arrangements with another shady character to convert the gold to money, and well, here we are in Paraguay, living like the millionaires we are without a care in the world.

Her thrusting became more urgent – her cockhead banged my prostate with every deep stroke into me. She was grunting and groaning and straining to orgasm.

I concentrated on the fucking – fantasizing it was DeeWayne behind me plunging his wonderful cock in-and-out of my asshole.

Mommy cried out first – the saddle of the strap-on brings her to orgasm every time.

Her screams of pleasure sent cannon-volleys of cum shooting out of my cock. I had to be careful to cry out the right name.

"OH-MOMMY-MOMMY-MOMMY–-I'M-CUMMING-MOMMY-I'M-CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG..."

We cleaned ourselves then I pulled into place the fresh white jockstrap she likes for me to wear around the mansion.

We walked hand-in-hand until we were on the veranda over-looking the mountains in the distance.

To our amusement, we watched Limbaugh as he mounted Hannity and drive his long doggy-cock into his asshole...Hannity yelped with obscene pleasure. It was a mystery to us how Hannity had become such a girly-dog.

"Tres mas, Margarita's, por favor!" DW called out to the cute server, Juan.

We were on the 'Ninos Desnudos' deck out back of our favorite bar in Puerto Vallarta named 'Dos Gringos.' I had scouted the inside of the bar earlier and met a pretty boy named, Chad, and invited him to join me and DeeWayne out on the deck.

Every time we come here from our nearby villa, I try to find boys I think DeeWayne will like. We'll have a few drinks until DW either approves or disapproves of my selection then we'll take the boy home where DW and I will ravish him til sunrise.