Butt**ck, Tennessee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of our boys are Americans on vacation, and the ones we enjoy most are invited to stay with us on their next trip here. DW has such a voracious sexual appetite I welcome their assistance in keeping my boyfriend satisfied.

I knew DW would like Chad. He has a slim build like me, and his pale, white flesh is in stark contrast to the tanned-skinned boys who usually lounge around the deck in their brief undies.

Yes, 'Ninos Desnudos' means 'naked boys,' but because of local health laws, no one is permitted to be totally nude. While the 'tops' may sit out here without shirts, 'bottom boys' like me check-in our shirts and slacks at the entrance, and show off our bodies to the manly men.

Today I am wearing hot-pink, string bikini cotton briefs and I love feeling the eyes of all the men staring at my firm flesh...it excites me knowing so many men desire me.

I don't wear my 'feminine undies' until later at home. DW says I find them "a little too delightful" for my own good, and while he loves having me wear them, he doesn't want me to become "too girly"–-he loves me the way I am – oh, how sweet!

I can see Chad has become slightly unnerved by all the bare skin surrounding him. He does his best trying to shield his eyes from us, but we both know he is checking out the nearly nude boys all around us.

Juan brings us our drinks. I stare at his firm, hard flesh above his speedo and sigh. I recall the day before when we were poolside at our villa, he was sitting on the edge of the pool naked, dangling his legs in the water while I slowly sucked him off...I smile at the nickname I gave him – Big Juan.

When Juan handed Chad his drink, Juan flashed a smile and asked him, "You look very uncomfortable...are you sure, little one, that you're not wearing too many clothes?"

It took Chad several seconds before he understood Juan's meaning then blushed a deep red.

I suddenly felt a hand on my bare shoulder and looked up to see El Jefe, the owner of the bar, and DW's and mine partner in our 'medical marijuana' business.

He greeted us then we saw his eyes settle on Chad. In Spanish he said to DW, "Perhaps once you break him in you will lend him to me?"

DW smiled and said, "Si."

His hand squeezed my shoulder and he said to DW in broken English, "It has been too long since I've enjoyed the talents of Nino Bonito, maybe I could show him to my office for thirty-minutes or so?"

DW replied. "That is his choice to make."

I pushed back my chair, and as I stood I said to DW, "I'll be back in four-minutes."

El Jefe's laughter roared thru-out the deck. He slapped my buttocks and playfully called me a "Puta" then led me to his office. I was acutely aware of all the eyes of the men staring at my unique little titties, and hardened nipples...I subtly gave them a little show by rolling my buttocks inside my tight briefs.

I decided to give El Jefe a long, and loving blow job. It would give DW the time he needed to make a decision on Chad.

Every time I knelt before the very large man, it never failed to surprise me when I extracted his cock from his slacks. He is one of those rare big men who have small dicks...his is short, and remarkably, not very thick. I love sucking him because I can fit his entire cock into my mouth.

El Jefe was the man who sold us our villa. We also learned he had the largest medical marijuana business in the area. After a night in bed with me, he accepted us as investors, and now DW and I have a substantial monthly income where we'll have no worries for the rest of our lives.

I fondled his balls as I licked and kissed his salty flesh. When I give prolonged blow jobs, sometimes my mind wanders. The image of Dex suddenly popped into my head. I hoped he was okay...that he found someone who treated him the way he deserves.

The day 'it' happened, and Dex disappeared from our lives forever, DW and I frantically searched the house and property. I knew darn well we wouldn't find the money, but we had to give it one last long look before we left.

Something Dex had said to me suddenly came to mind: "Daddy wants to build a bomb shelter – you know, like all the old buildings in town have that were built in the fifties..."

OH MY HELL – HE GAVE ME A CLUE – he practically told me where the money is!!

It was late in the day, so DW and I didn't start out for town until early the next morning.

It took us two-hours to walk to the main highway. Thankfully, there were many ore trucks coming from the mine going into town. One of the drivers recognized DW and, after striking a deal with DW, he gave us a ride to town.

There is a pull-over for trucks near the city limits, and going behind a tree, I lowered my jeans and undies and bent over for the driver. Appropriately enough, all-the-while the driver's cock was plunging in-and-out of my asshole, I was staring at the sign welcoming us to Buttfuck, Tennessee.

Where the driver dropped us off in town was only a couple blocks from Dex's real estate office. I couldn't reach the ledge above the back door so I held my breath while DW's hand searched for the key.

"Oh my God, I found it!" DW said excitedly.

Inside the office, I knew exactly where I wanted to search: the huge walk-in closet that seemed way too big for a building this size.

We found the light switch and stood staring at the floor. The closet was bare; the only thing in there was a big, round metal object on a shelf.

It was very heavy as I held it in my hand. On a hunch, I got on all-fours and ran the object over the floorboards.

My heart nearly leapt out of my throat when the object acted like a magnet and attached itself to something on the floor. I wasn't strong enough, so DW picked up the magnet, and, a trap door rose with it.

Our eyes bugged-wide as we looked at stairs leading down to – to what?

"You know, darling," I said. "We have to assume Dex has already been here and he took whatever was down there with him...I'm just saying..."

It was dark down there, but we saw a string hanging from the ceiling so I climbed down first and pulled on the string and a bare light bulb shone brightly.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed.

DW was right behind me asking, "What? What's down there?" as he descended the stairs.

On the cement floor, were five bars of solid gold. I tried lifting one - it was very heavy.

There were four bars laying side-by-side and a fifth bar on top of them with a note laying beneath it.

When DW lifted the gold bar I snatched-up the note and read aloud:

My Dearest Friends and Lovers,

My heart is breaking with the knowledge I will never be with you guys again. The past few weeks you made my life, not only tolerable, but exciting and fun. You proved to me that after all these years, I am still capable of love.

Thank you for treating me with the love and respect I never knew existed until you guys came into my life. I will miss you both so, so much and will think of you often.

Take these gold bars to the address in Chattanooga at the bottom of this note and this man will buy them from you. DO NOT ACCEPT any offer less than $400,000 per bar. He will try to haggle the price down, but his profit will be substantial enough anyway.

I hope you guys stay together – you are made for each other.

I love you both very much,

Harold

ps. I hope I never hear the name 'Dex' for the rest of my life!

El Jefe's first salvo of cum awoke me from my reverie. I concentrated and managed to swallow every drop. On my way back outside to our table, I smiled at the admiring men and shook my ass at them.

I chuckled to myself when I saw Chad naked except for very brief tighty-whities; he was sitting on DW's lap, and it appeared DW had his hand inside Chad's briefs, and the boy was loving the attention.

DeeWayne couldn't wait to get Chad home so we drank up, and as always, El Jefe comped our drinks.

On the ride home, Chad sat between DW and me, and at first chance, I turned his face to mine and kissed him. He eagerly kissed me back and I thought "Good boy - this is going to be a fun afternoon and evening!"

"Oh, we need to stop and get some dog food," I suddenly remembered.

Yes, we have two German Shepherds. One male – one female. We named them BillO and Megan.

It took me less than five-minutes in the store but by the time I came back to the car Chaddy Boy had been stripped down to his briefs and had his hand inside DW's unzipped slacks.

Inside our house, I stripped to my briefs (house rules) and went in search of the dogs. I had filled their bowls and wondered if they were hungry.

DW, Chaddy Boy and I stopped dead in our tracks on the back deck when we saw Billo mount Megan and ferociously hump the horny bitch.

I went back inside, found the tube of lube, and brought it outside to the pool area. I knew DW would want to fuck Chaddy Boy ASAP.

I made three Margarita's, sat back in the chaise lounge, and alternated between watching BillO pound Megan's pussy, and DW ramming his cock into Chaddy Boy's asshole, drawing squeals of delight from our newest boy-toy...oooo, yes, from now on he'll be Chaddy Boy-Toy.

I raised my glass and said softly, Harold, this is for you – may your life now be all happiness and love...I know ours will be.