Butt Lovely Pt. 01 - Around the world.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand leaves my face and in the instant, I realise how much I had been using it for reference; stability in this darkened moment. Without it, I reel vertiginously. Little hands steady me by holding my hips. There are giggles and whispers.

"Thanks guys. I'll call tomorrow. Love you." There are kisses, goodbyes whispered. Some of them must be leaving. I feel like I'm standing in a pavilion or something. I have no reference for up and down and only the faint noises of doors closing to place myself in space. A car starts outside and I hear other car doors closing. Taxi's and partners that I imagine have been waiting outside. A rising panic builds in my chest and I wish my hands were free so I could find a wall or something to-

"Shh." Jules' hand finds my chest and it's warm and the weight of it steadies my breathing. "Shh lovely Davy."

I can hear someone else moving around and things being shifted. Something slaps to the garage floor and I hear rustling.

"Yes love, just there. The strap. Yes, like that." Julia says to whoever remains. "Davy don't be scared love. You'll like this, I promise. I'm sorry it has to be this way but we were all very worried that this would make things awkward if you knew who you were helping."

"Jules what the living fuck are you talking about, love. This is ridiculous."

"Remember I told you about my friend who has never had any rude bottom fun? Well, I know you like it and I want you to help her with a little trip around the world dear."

"You're kidding Jules. I'm not going to fuck... I love all your friends, they're like sisters to me... I can't..."

"You can dear Davy and you will, because you love me and you love them too. Ha, it's not like it's going to be a chore, lovely. Look, you're still hard even. I think you secretly want to and are just making all the noises you want me to hear, naughty man."

With that a pair of hands, not Jules' whose are still on my jaw and shoulder steadying me, touch me lightly on either thigh.

I hear a whispered, "Are you sure?" Try as I may, there is no tone or timbre left in the voice to help me identify its speaker. Where her hands hold my thighs gently and warmly, there is the subtle sharp press of fingernails. Which of her friends had long nails, I wonder.

"Ask Davy. He'll do anything to please me but it's important he consents to you. Ask him."

"Please Davo." She whispers. There are hints of a voice to the whisper and I struggle to identify her as I speak.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but if it's okay with Jules-" I'm interrupted by the second warm wet mouth that isn't my fiancée's on my dick this evening.

"Thank you, Davy. You're a beautiful man. I owe you. Anything you like. Thankyou." Jules says and kisses my cheek through the hood.

Now Lara had just been showing off. Don't get me wrong, any headjob feels pretty good but while Lara was all about her, whoever has my dick in her mouth now is making it very much all about me. She's worshiping my dick. Her hand gently holds my shaft in a ring like grip at its base and her tongue traces veins and ridges like she's trying to memorise them. At the top of every sucking bob her tongue finds the bottom of my glans and swirls on it edging me closer and closer to orgasm.

"I don't think we need these, Davy darling." Jules moves behind me and releases my wrists. My sense of balance returns and I drop one hand to the head that bobs on my dick. I feel straight hair, held back in a ponytail. None of the girls had their hair up, but I can tell this isn't Jessie. Her hair is short. At least I know I'm not-

"Woah... Woah, I'm gonna-" And it's too late. Her mouth holds just my knob and her tongue baths it mercilessly as I pulse and heave my cum up through my dick to fill her mouth. My knees tremble and I feel Jules behind me. She puts her arms around my waist and hugs me closely.

"That was hot, Davy. I thought I'd be a bit jealous, but it was hot. Thankyou. Now come with me darling." She reaches for one of my hands and leads me across the floor until my feet kick something soft. "Your swag, Davy. Lie down on it for us."

Arranging myself, I laugh nervously at the awkward choreography of this encounter. I wonder how much of this was plotted between the girls beforehand and how much is just unfolding. From the floor on my back, I realise I can see shapes silhouetted between the light and I. Jules is recognisable as the taller of the two women. Mostly because of her breasts. She is the envy of her social circle with her double-D delights.

The other woman is removing clothes and I can hear them whispering but don't know what they say. As she moves, I try to establish anything distinguishing in her silhouette that would help me identify her.

While not as large as Julia's her breasts are generous and rule out Lara who is always bitching about her b cups. God, could this be Milly? I know her present boyfriend Tony. I've met him a few times and he doesn't seem the squeamish anti-anal sort. How the fuck would I know though? It's not a barbeque topic of conversation.

"Gidday mate, I hear you don't like punching Milly in the blurter. What's the gee-oh with that?"

Then everything goes pitch black.

I hear giggles as the two women stumble about a bit and I realise they've turned off the light.

"Davy darling, I'm going to take this off now." Jules fumbles at my neck and removes the hood. In that moment I kick myself for not having taken it off when the lights were on. Why didn't I even try? I know the answer to that but I don't want to admit that I was afraid if I didn't play by the rules the game would stop.

I can feel the other woman moving on the swag around my feet somewhere. Something brushes my thigh and mentally I place her as walking up my body. In that instant, Jules lips find mine and her familiar kiss is deep and loving.

"I love you so much, Davy. You know that, don't you lovely?"

"I love you too, Jules."

"I know, Davy. Now, I want you to love my friend for me, okay?"

"I... Just... I-"

"Relax Davy. It's okay. Just enjoy. Make it good. This is once in a lifetime for her."

"No pressure then hey?"

Two sets of giggles reward me and in the moment, I can almost recognise... Nope. I thought for a moment it sounded like Lara's mischievous cackle. Maybe I was wrong about the breasts.

Thighs brush my waist and the woman drops her weight on my hips. Her skin is warm in the coolish air.

"Can I?" she whispers tugging at my shirt.

"Oh sure." I move to help but it's not necessary. Jules hands and her hands make short work of my buttons and I pull my arms out of the sleeve.

"Hmmmm," she moans and lies upon me. Her breasts press on my chest and I can feel the heat of her on my tummy. Her lips press tentatively on mine in a peck that gently warms in passion. Her hands hold my face and another pair of hands rub up my legs slowly. As the hands rise up my legs our kiss rises in need and Jules hands find my dick gradually rising as well.

My hands smooth on the woman's flanks trying to extract some small detail that could help me identify her. I trace her bum and find nothing but soft warm skin and tight muscles, dimples in the small of her back, a slight tum, ribs and those breasts. I try to learn their shape. Perhaps if I memorise her body, I can identify her later.

Her nipples peak in my palms and I roll their rubbery nubs between my thumb and fingers. Our kiss breaks and she gasps in pleasure. I know that- Damn it. I can't quite tell. A mouth, Jules' obviously engulfs my dick and my mystery lover knee walks up my chest. Oh god, I can smell her arousal.

The musky promise inches closer and I move my arms to let her bring her knees up past my shoulders and oh god, I'm eating my fiancée's friends pussy. I'm overwhelmed by heat and wet, the need for breath and a desire to please.

"Fffffuck..." She whisper-groans above me.

"I told you." Jules speaks, dropping my dick from her mouth. I'm almost hard enough to be useful again. It takes a little while. I am thirty-five.

"Ffffuck... Oh shit..." I'm focusing on her opening. Tongue fucking her and letting her grind on my nose. Her squelchy core is sopping and my jaw begins to ache. Jules moves again and trails one hand along me like a life link.

"He's hard honey." She says from somewhere near my head now.

"Jist... jist... almost- nnngggh." Her thighs grip my face. I can't breathe. All I know is dark and heat and wet and jerking spasming pussy. "Pubes!" Is the ridiculous thought that stays with me while I see stars and wonder if she's actually going to suffocate me. What a way to go though. But pubes indeed. Maybe I can just interview all of Jules' friends about their grooming habits and narrow down who has pubes.

"Fuck me." She whispers and her thighs relent. She lies back down on my chest and I feel her heart beating. I feel her chest rise and fall with her breath. I feel her fingers trace lazy circles on my chest beside her head. I feel hands in my hair and I hear Jules.

"I'd kiss you, Davy but your face is a mess. I love you darling."

"You too." I huff, still catching my breath. Jesus, I haven't had this much fun in the garage ever. I don't think Jules and I ever got around to- "Oh god." I groan feeling the woman slide wetly down over my hardened dick.

She raises from my chest and braces her hands on my ribs, centring herself on me. I can feel her wet labia kiss the shaft of me, pushing them apart and her hard little clit pressing on me. Slowly she rocks. Inching forward and back. Coating me in her generous juice. Sliding eventually from balls to my tip and teasing her entrance with it.

Is she daring herself to take me? Is she waiting for permission? Is she waiting for me to take her because I'm going to if she doesn't soon- "Oh god." I groan again as she tilts her hips at my tip this time and lets just the knob of me pop through her opening.

Frozen still she lowers her forehead to my chest. I can hear her breathing harshly and wonder if she's as aroused right now as I am. My hand finds the back of her head and I caress it as she waits for whatever.

"Thank you." She whispers and her hand finds mine and hugs it too her head. "Thanks Davo."

I've never been thanked for bonking someone before. Or maybe she means the gesture of caressing her head. In any case her tight channel is relaxing around the knob of me and she is edging backwards, pushing me slowly deeper.

"So big, Julia." She whispers breathily.

Julia doesn't respond. She's taken my free hand and put it to her own sopping pussy. It's hard to focus on fingering her while her friend impales herself in increments. She doesn't seem to care though and holds my wrist to hump against my fingers.

"Gnoarrr...." She groans deeply and infuriatingly unrecognisably. She sits fully on me. I can feel my knob pressed hard against the back of her and she pulses on me as she adjusts. Julia flaps her hand at my face a little, then pulls my hand from her sodden crotch. Moments later I feel her knees beside my head and she lowers her familiar smell to my face.

"She's not getting all the fun, Davy. This is yours. That's just on lone for wee moment."

I hardly notice the woman start moving as Jules directs my flicking tongue. She likes little butterfly licks directly on her clit, so she holds it maddeningly just out of reach and shifts to put them where she needs them. I'm so engrossed in chasing her little bean that it's only when I 'plop' completely out of the warm embrace of my mystery vagina that I consciously focus on the sensations at that juncture.

I feel slender fingers slide down my slippery shaft and I'm positioned for penetration and shlock! I'm seated firmly and deeply from whence I slipped. She adjusts position and rides me on her front wall, leaning back with her hands gone from my chest. The sensation is aggravatingly stimulating on the top of my knob and burns with pins and needles but takes me no closer to orgasm.

Jules is making little angry groans and trying to get me just right. I can feel little tremors in her wet flesh as she rises and I know what she needs at least. While my dick is worked like a dildo for hire inside that steamy tight grip, I lift a hand behind Jules and seek her little bumhole.

Dragging moisture from the mess that floods my face I press my middle finger against her pucker and smile as she says, "Oh yes Davy, be a dear. Put it in my wrong'un. Now."

Perhaps her words cause the distraction that momentarily prevents me complying.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck yeah...." Gasped whispers announce what the rhythmic clapping of her vagina tells me personally. She flops forward to lie again on my chest as she rides out the paroxysms of her aftershocks. Distracted, I obviously am not being as attentive as Jules desires and I feel her finger her own dark ring as she grinds on my face.

"Almost Davy, almost... hnggod..." As Jules juices flood my face in orgasm, my mystery woman stirs and lifts to turn around and face my feet. I slip briefly from her as Jules kisses me.

"God Davy, so hot. I wish I could see you fucking her. Would you be a dear and wear the hood again so I can watch?"

"I guess so. Are you sure it's not just so she doesn't have to look at my ugly mug?" She is moving me slowly in and out as she rocks and holds my ankles for support. The angle is different and I feel like I'm deeper in her still.

Jules giggles and there is a brief flash of light as she uses her phone to find the helmet bag. For an instant I can see the woman's bum and legs in the glow. Her skin is bright white and I think of Milly and her peaches and cream complexion. Is this Milly? Is her skin just so white because it's so dark in here?

"Sit up a little, lovely." Jules prompts and I interrupt the riding woman, holding her hips still buried deep within her, I sit then manoeuvre her into doggy style. Jules hands hold my shoulders in the dark until I'm finished moving then she pulls that bloody bag back on my head.

When she turns the lights back on, I can hear her taking pictures with her phone. Maybe later I can go through it and identify my lover.

Right now though, a small hand pulls at my thigh, "Harder. Do it. Fuck me." Her voice is a harsh need filled whisper.

"Oh Davy, that's so fucking hot." I'm surprised by the proximity of Jules voice, then further by her hand sliding down my arm and moving my hand on to the womans butt cheek. She spreads my fingers and touches my index finger to the woman's puckering hole. Taking the hint, I gather her juices and smear the little star that I feel winking as I thrust in and out.

"Fuck yeah..." She breathily insists, "Do it. Finger my filthy bum."

I roll the tip of my thumb in the mess of juice that collects between us and then test her back door. With little pressure my thumb slips inside the little ring straight up past my knuckle. I can feel my dick moving against it as I plough in and out. When her ring stops clenching at my thumb and relaxes I start sawing it in and out of her in time with thrusting dick.

"Do you like that love? Does it feel like you thought it might?" Jules asks her.

"Good." She whispers. "Dirty, fucking good. Don't stop. Fuck. Fuck. Oh..." Her voice is lost to a muffled wail and I feel her cum again. Her bum grips at my thumb and her pussy grips at my dick and my balls are bathed with a spray of warm wet fluid. "Don't stop."

I'm on the edge myself so slow my thrusting and simply push deep inside her in tiny thrusts. I remove my thumb from her tight little hole.

"No. Please. Don't- Owahhh yess." She hisses as I press my index and middle fingers into her now looser rear end. Holding her still against me, hoping I don't shoot off just yet, I saw my knuckles in and out, fucking her with my fingers.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." She says in time with my thrusting digits.

I try to add a third finger and hear Jules beside me say, "Now Davy. It's time. Take her all the way round the world. Here lovely, some lube."

"Oooh!" It's probably the cold liquid that makes her forget to whisper for a moment and I can almost make out... Maybe it is Jess. It sounds so much like her. God, Brad would fucking kill me if he found out I fucked his wife. My third finger slips in beside the other two.

"Oh fuck. Stop. Wait. Pff... Pfff... Ok. Wait..." She hisses. "So stretched... Oh yes. Now. Go."

Gently I begin moving my fingers again. My dick is throbbing inside her, my orgasm right on the edge. If I'm going to do this, it needs to be now. Pulling out of her dripping pussy I push up against my fingers and in a single movement remove my fingers and slip my knob into her gaping hole before it closes.

"Oooh. Ooh ooh ooh." I'm again sprayed with hot fluid as her sphincter clamps rhythmically on my dick. That sounded more like Lara. Surely Lar's had a bloke back here.

"Shh honey. Shh... It's okay. Davy will stop if you like. Shh." Why is Jules consoling her? God is she crying?

"Are you okay love? I can pull out if you want. We don't have to do this." God I hope I haven't hurt whoever she is. I really do love all Jules' friends and would not forgive myself if I hurt her.

"No. Don't move. Sniff... I'm good. Emotional... Ok. I'm ok. Stay there. It's nice. Hurts but good."

I can just make out through the weave of the bag, shapes that suggest this woman lies her face on a sitting Jules' lap. It looks like she run her hands through her hair as she quietens her friend.

"Ok..." She hisses and I feel her rise up on her hands and knees again and press back on me a little.

"Let. Me. Take. This..." she says in time with her inching thrusts until I'm seated all the way inside her and she stills again. "Oh my fucking god. Just... a moment. Wow... So..."

I wish I could see this. I love when Jules and I do this and I can look down and watch myself spear in and out. I love the way her ring clings to me and pulls in and out with my dick. The sight itself of the rude act is almost as stimulating as the sensation of that tight hot milking ring. I can feel my heart beat as I throb against that ring and in it I feel her pulse. Her bowels are ridged and slickly tease my knob with the rise and fall of her breath.

This moment as I throb inside her hot depths stretches in time and silence. My knees begin to hurt with just the swag mattress between them and the cold concrete floor. It almost seems comical not simply surreal as it did at first. The irony of such a personal act taking place in such a utilitarian space occurs to me. Why didn't they use the guest room or something?

"Now. Fuck me now, Davo." She says in a hoarse growl that reminds me of Milly when we play tennis.

With my hands gently holding these lovely toned cheeks, I withdraw slowly until I feel her tightness on my tip.

"Fuck... Ohh."

A hand and more cold liquid surprise me.

"Just a little more lube, Davy."

And I push slowly back in. Little ridges ripple through her clinging red hot ring. I don't know how much longer I can hold out. I've got to the very edge and gone way past it almost into overstimulation.

"Davo... Fuck me... Hard. Don't hold back. I'm not going to break. I love it. So grotty. So full." It's got to be Milly. She's constantly telling me to not hold back on the court. My god, I'm really fucking Milly. And Jules is watching. Helping even.

Slowly I build up pace. On each downstroke my balls now slap against her still wet pussy and her weight shifts. I feel her fingers brush my balls and know she rubs herself as I bore into her. Over and over I drive hard into her depths. Over and over I pull almost out until her ring closes tight around the base of my knob and I spear back in. Over and over I slap loudly against her thighs. Over and over my balls slap her wet pussy.

Over and over she gasps, "Yes. Yes."