Butt Lovely Pt. 01 - Around the world.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face is down on the mattress now and she starts a long guttural moaning sound that slowly rises in pitch and volume. I try to match its crescendo by increasing my pace but I'm racing against myself. My orgasm Is coming. I'm past that point where I have any control over it. My balls are drawn up tight and it's only that there is just not quite enough stimulation on my knob that holds me teetering.

Selfishly, I pull almost out and just fuck her shallowly. Spearing my knob in and out of that tight ring so that it caresses my glans and...

"Fucking God!" I slam deep within her and buck hard against her hips. My hands pull her back on to me harder still and the floodgates burst. My stomach hunches me almost double with the first volley. Cum surges up my dick and splashes deep inside her. Inside the hood, I squeeze my eyes shut hard and focus on the exquisite agony of this release.

My second spurt is just as powerful, hunching me double again until I'm lying on her back launching another ballfull of semen into her.

"Aw Fuck." I groan into her warm skin. "Fuck."

Her rising wail stops in a single word. "Davo!" My balls are again sprayed with liquid heat and her sphincter crushes down on my dick spastically. Two or three more times I thrust and spurt hard up into her as I lay heaving on her back.

Spent, I hold her to me and roll to the floor. Still within her, she continues to grab at my slowly softening dick with her no longer virgin bum hole. I fold her in my arms and hold her through the moment.

"So fucking good. This can't just be a one time thing. I couldn't just... Not ever... Oh god thank you Davo. Thank you, Jules." She whispers between breaths.

"We'll talk about that through the week, lovely. When you're ready we need to get you cleaned up and home. Take your time. Sometimes this is my favourite part. I love my Davy's cuddles."

"Oh. I never knew. It hurt but not how I thought and then it didn't and I god, all over you Davo. I've never made a mess like that before and three times in one night. Oh god. Oh god. Help me up Jules. I'm gonna get all emotional."

With an awkward squelchy burpy noise her last contractions squeeze my limp dick out and a messy issue follows. She giggles and I'm almost ninety-nine percent certain it's Milly who opens the hood just enough to expose my lips and kiss me.

"Thank you, Davo. I'll treasure this." Then they're gone. Just like that. I feel a little used. Like a stunt cock or something. I should probably clean myself up, maybe take this damn thing off at least.

Taking the hood off, I see a pile of clothes near the ute where Jules got undressed. I recognise her clothes. The other woman's clothes are gone. Only the well rumpled swag remains with its wet spot of evidence to remind me that something quite extraordinary had happened in my garage this evening. I dress myself and leave the swag out. It will require quite a bit of airing.

Outside I hear the squeal of a loose fan belt. A dreadful shrieking that slowly quietens as the car carries my mystery lover away.

I put the swag up on the tray of the old ute and shake my head at it. Jules just does not stop surprising me. I wonder how we'll weather this one out. Will she want to talk it through? Will we ignore it; act like it didn't happen?

"You..." She grabs me from behind and rests her head between my shoulder blades. "Shower. Now."

I turn to face her and her smile tells me we'll be okay.

"And afterwards my lovely Davy, I'd like to reclaim you really quite vigorously, old boy."

Her kiss confirms it.

"Go on now. Scrub that filly off you and find me in the bedroom. I know you've got more in you."

..................................

"Mr and Mrs David Stimpson!" the MC announced. My face hurts from smiling. My bride, my prize, clings to my arm as we enter the reception venue and greet our collective family and friends. Ultimately it was all a very lovely, very expensive anti-climax if I'm to be thoroughly honest.

It was everything Jules and I had planned and executed to perfection like a well-managed stage show but it felt a little empty.

"What a load pomp and arse-hattery." Jules says as we take our place at the bridal table. "We should have done that at a bloody registry and spent more on the honeymoon, Davy."

"It's been worth every cent, love." I smile and bullshit her.

"Hardly dear, but thank you."

I've studied the bridesmaids all day and decided that one, they are all simply gorgeous today; two, I have not one single fucking clue as to which one I rogered thoroughly and three, the picture on my phone of them all lifting their dresses and flashing their matching gold butt plugs will provide masturbatory encouragement for years to come.

We did talk about it through the week, Jules and I. She was most apologetic for the way in which it occurred, but offered an excuse of too many fizzy drinks and not enough thinking it through. Ideally, she said, I would have been given some warning and more say in matters.

"Maybe next time, I'll be a little more thoughtful, lovely. Please forgive me."

So... Maybe there'll be a next time? This thought teases me all through dinner. She did mention she had something special planned for our traditional consummatory shenanigans later this evening. It's all part of why I love her. Never a dull moment with our Julia.

The only real interruption to the evening was when a tow truck driver arrived and had a short conversation with Julia's father. Much later I found him at the bar and we chatted while we watched our wives and family dance and talk and celebrate the day.

"Good show, old son." He shook my hand, "Good show indeed. She's never looked happier."

"Yeah, she scrubs up alright."

"Oh not Julia. She's been happy since the day she met you. I meant the old boiler. It's like she has a fresh lease on life this whole week. I don't know what's gotten into her maybe she just needed to see a little romance and celebration."

"Maybe. What was the towey for Don?"

"Oh frightful business. Bloody rentals. No maintenance you see. They just wash them and lease them again. It started a terrible screeching some days ago and wouldn't let up. Can I get you another drink son? You look a little... pale and you have erm... duties to perform later. Wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean then?"

"Better make it a double please Dad." I say with my face in my palms.