All Comments on 'Butt Lovely Pt. 03 - Consummation'

by Rollinbones

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
Hold on a Sec

So the blindfolded anal sex scene with the unknown partner from Pt. 1 ended up being Molly aka Auntie M? I’ll have to go back and skim/re-read that part, but I don’t recall any mention of her at all in Pt. 1. There were several friends of Jules and Jules Mom present at the bachelorette party, but never any mention of Auntie M. I remember Davo going through each of the girls attending the party trying to determine which was his unknown partner but again no thoughts towards it could be Auntie M. In fact I don’t think she was even introduced until Pt. 2, which we know was chronologically prior to the events of Pt. 1, but I don’t remember her as being a potential as the unknown partner because I don’t remember her being mentioned at all.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I have really enjoyed reading most of your stories so far, but I find it difficult to express how much I loathed Part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRollinbones@Rollinbones
Amateur word-smith. Proffesional procrastinator. Busy with a few on the go. Please be patient. I work full time and fiddle here when i get a few quiet moments to myself. Thankyou for enjoying my mutterings.