All Comments on 'Buttbusters!'

by biscribe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
paulnypaulnyabout 15 years ago
Super hot!

Wow - what a hot story! Its my fantasy to get double fucked like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!

This has to be one of the BEST stories I`ve ever read!!! And a total fantasy of mine, especially 2 HUGE cocks busting my ass at the same time!!!! I came so hard reading this and wishing it were me it felt like my cock was turning inside out!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
10/10

This has everything for me... enough plot to get it started, porn, porn, porn, bit of BDSM (very nice), I really love the way the guys are just known by the size of their cocks. Dirty. Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YUM

Damn, this was really great, one of the best ones on here, I kid you not. I SO long to get double-fucked, man I could practically feel it myself! It was damn sexy, I can't believe how bad I want that now! Mmm, great. Keep it up! ;)

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 12 years ago
OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!!!

This was the most amazing story I`ve ever read!!!! God how I would give ANYTHING to get fucked like this!!! All the HUGE cocks fucking and filling my fuckhole for hours! And the topper having 2 of them rammed up my ass at the same time!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! I NEED to get fucked like this right fuckin now!!! BEST story EVER!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OHHHHH......FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!! MMMMMMMM

Oh fucking damn! This fucking story was so fucking amazing. I would love to get fucked like that any day!!! But no influenced drugs or alcohol. I want to feel EVERYTHING!!! And trust me it'll happen! I'll make fucking sure of that. ;) Anyway....Oh god!! I can say I came at least 3 times thinking about the situation with me in it. And I'm STILL fucking hard!!!!!!! Please you need to write more. Get me hard and make me cum!!!! ;) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MY GOD!

That's the hottest damn story! Wish I could get so properly fucked. Very well written, sexy as hell. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HEAVEN!!!!!

I think this is the HOTTEST story I`ve ever read!!! I know the feeling, I NEED my ass to be fucked like this!!!! It`s always been a fantasy of mine to be gang fucked and take a double anal, and I got both in this story!!!!! I can imagine having my fuckhole pounded into submission by 3 huge cocks!!! Having my colon filled with load after load of hot cum!! And then the exqusite pain of 2 throbbing cocks forced deeply into my well fucked ass!!!!! Stretching my hole further than ever before, opening me so wide!!! And flooding my hole with cum yet again!!! I think I`d skip the 8 guys and go straight to 10 or 12!!! I think my cock leaked a quart of precum reading this!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

ric1966ric1966about 6 years ago
Awesome

Awesome tale what happens next does he do 8 men....?..

pdiddyd55pdiddyd55over 2 years ago

Excellent fantasy. Enjoyed every paragraph.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous