All Comments on 'Butterfly Spirits'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Halloween, down-under style

No other place celebrates Halloween like the US. It's interesting to learn how other countries deal with it.

A good story with some romance and eroticism thrown in. Good luck in the contest.

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 10 years ago
very nice!

I love seeing him embrace what others might see as her less-than-perfect body. So many women struggle with issues of self-image. It's lovely for him to embrace her as she is.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
a very sweet story

A very sweet story, true love goes beyond the physical, it's seeing the flaws in someone and loving them BECAUSE of the flaws not inspite of them. Touching and we'll written. Good luck in the contest.

nadaliwnadaliwover 10 years ago

This was a lovely story about love, traditions and remembrance.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Made me bawl

Your story made me bawling my eyes out, it should come with a 'Have tissue box at hand!' warning. I really only have two complaints, my usual too short, and my other all too frequently voiced get a dictionary! brought about by the use of feint when it should have been faint. Although it would be nice if you could go back and redo the opening to make it clearer as I thought it was repeating there for a bit. Still, it was a lovely story and one I will be rereading often. Thank you for the gift of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really loved it

Keep writing.

Moved me. I've lost 2 dear friends to cancer this year. Nearly lost my eldest sister 3 years ago. Mom and dad are gone now too, via cancer.

Love is good.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
loving

powerful

human

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Strange story

And a sad one. Cancer is devastating. Both of them made mistakes that caused pain and lost time. I hope they can be happy together now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just who the fuck if the bitch Pearl!

Both of them should have communicated with each other!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THE CUNT CECELIA FAILED TO COMMUNICATE WITH JOEL YET HIS FRIENDS KNEW....SHE IS A BITCH....NO SYMPATHIES FOR TRASH. PEARL IS AN INTERFERING BITCH

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ah yes, it’s the man’s fault that she didn’t communicate and he didn’t spend all of his time trying to follow the clues as to what was going on with her. Truth is that both of them were selfish and blamed each other for the lack of communication when they should have been open and honest with each other from the beginning. Story is too short and it leaves me unsympathetic for both of them.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy5 months ago

Tears running freely and the heart is bleeding ….. what a wonderful tragedy ….. but it hurts as this remembers me to the souls i lost , a loosing a soul is never forgotten or able to be healed ….. those scars are forever ….. trust something so special and yeah hopefully the last demon is out the window for good

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃💝✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

SIMILAR Stories