All Comments on 'Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 02'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 9 years ago
Wanting More!

Loving This Storyline!! :-)

datass9001datass9001almost 9 years ago
Excellent work!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More genius!

It's hard to find enough superlatives to laud your masterful writing style AND your bodacious commitment to making anal love so memorable, so poignant, so downright poetic! & of course, sexy & sensuous as can be! We, your fans, thank you for your fabulous work! Bless your fine-ass writing!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
OH SO HOT...HOT...HOT!!!!!!!!!!

But fucking at it's best....truly sensual and sublime!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nick's Luck

I cannot express how jealous I am of Nick after reading that

Skippy2TonSkippy2Tonover 8 years ago
Hot!

Having lived this fantasy I'd say you described it wonderfully. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

This is without the best anal story I have read on this website, it is well written, and oh, so horny, I just wish that I was in Ash's position, being eaten by a horny, busty woman while a nice big, hard cock was pumping away in my arse. Pure heaven, more please, don't stop the story now.

happyguy36happyguy36about 8 years ago
perfection

Beautifully, expressively wtitten with hardly any typos or spelling mistakes.

the content.... wow, perfection. A primer for successful enjoyable bum fucking

great story, best I' ve read on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Lovely story! You somehow managed to drag out the sex scenes without ever making it rectitude. Maybe a bit longer than they needed to be but worth the read! Excellent job! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best

Best series on literotica hands down. Never stop writing.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 7 years ago
More please?

I'd love to see where these three loving people end up... so to speak ;)

J

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
WOW! Absolutely one of the best reads on this site.

Whew! I had to read this one over a few days. It was SOOOO hot it got me off a few times. What an incredible story.

This is a story about what dreams are made of - hot women, and willing for anal sex.

Thanks for telling it. It's a favorite now.

dante_1_23dante_1_23over 6 years ago
Amazing

an amazing story i just loved it

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I loved the second as much as the first part. I was so eager to find out if the 3 Of them were going to fuck. The storyline did not disappointed me. Kiddos to you.

ZenZerkerZenZerkerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my story!

If you enjoy my writing, check out my Patreon page for a new story every month, early access to new content, polls to pick the next project, and all that kind of stuff.

www.patreon.com/zenzerker

ZZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thrust master

The best story on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DAMN

Damn, that story was soooo good I sat here with an erection the whole time...or would that be HOLE time!!! Just wish I could convince my partner to just try it and let me into that precious little place, letting me widen our sphere of excitement...especially mine!

Great job of writing.

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This a good story by the talented, but occasionally too verbose, ZenZerker.

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

I’m wet after reading that.

I’d love to be Mia or Ash right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

Wao absolutely amazing, I came 3 times while reading this stuff.

beach01beach01over 3 years ago

Over written. Kind of like a porn mag from the 80s or 90s. Ok as a quick 10 minute read, but not the full 2 hours!

Finn1965Finn1965over 3 years ago
Oh, right story on time. Thank you!

Beautiful and wild anD a little bit familiar

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hilariously repetitive and over-the-top! This story has the greatest density of adjectives of any I've ever read, which can't help but lessen the eroticism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damn!

A roller coaster ride that ends with a plunge over Niagara Falls in a barrel. What's that? You were actually trying to present a tender love story? Who cares!!!

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeterover 1 year ago

Hi very good read? loved every part of this story.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Fabulous story! Again I've never been blessed with a woman who would allow me to make love to her that way, I've fantasized about it a lot and look forward to reading more about it here. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Client8Client86 months ago

A bit too much of a good thing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Came back for remainder segments. You paint hot pictures. My own writing will improve as a result of their dialogues, and my fucking will get more intense.

Very caring. Not narccistic.

Sex is something you GIVE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES