Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,038 Followers

"Don't worry, honey," the brunette purred, her lips lightly brushing against Ashley's slack mouth, "we'll take good care of you. Won't we, baby?"

"You bet!" Nick chuckled as he knelt closer behind Ashley, settling himself between her legs and pressing his chest against her back. Peeking over the blonde's shoulder to look into her glazed-over eyes, his long arms encircling her slim waist and caressing her flat tummy, Nick murmured into Ashley's panting, parted lips: "I'm dying to feel your tight little asshole squeezing my cock again, Ash, if that's okay, of course... Do you want me to buttfuck you, Ash?"

On her knees and sandwiched between her friends, Ashley had the biggest, brightest smile on her lips as she murmured: "Oooh I do! I want you in my ass so badly, Nick! I need to feel your big cock deep inside me, stretching my asshole so good, filling me so much... I've been fingering myself like crazy the last couple of days thinking about you fucking my ass! And I want you to make my pussy cum again, Mia," she said, turning her head to meet the brunette's pale blue gaze, her tiny hands automatically going for her big jutting boobs. "You're so amazing, both of you..."

"You're pretty awesome yourself, honey!" Mia grinned, her mouth already kissing Ashley's, her hands reaching down for the blonde's sopping pussy and engorged clit.

Moaning as she reciprocated Mia's kiss, Ashley tilted her ass up higher and leaned forward fully against the brunette's gorgeous body, poking her pebble-hard nipples into Mia's bulging, pillowy tits. Nick's cock flexed as Ashley wiggled her curvy tushy against his thick pole and reached her tiny hands behind to part her own firm little buttcheeks, wantonly inviting him to fuck her beautiful ass. Needing no more encouragement, Nick swiftly grabbed the lube and started pouring it all over Ashley's splayed open butt-crack.

Sliding his boner up and down her crevice, Nick teased Ashley's winking orifice with his bloated glans as he coated her backdoor and his shaft with an exaggerated amount of lube. Using his thumb and forefinger to pry the edges of her sphincter slightly apart, Nick gaped Ashley's pouty little asshole and allowed a generous dose of the oily fluid to flow straight into her tight anal passage. As Ashley moaned into Mia's smooching mouth, shivering from the cold sensation of the lube trickling deep inside her rectum, Nick wormed one then a second slippery digit into her tiny pink rosebud, twirling them gently around Ashley's snug butthole. Once her rubbery anal walls were coated with lube, he started slowly masturbating her anus, trying to match Mia's pussy-fingering motions.

Nick was high on the feel of Mia's digits moving inside Ashley's vaginal tunnel and rubbing against his own slick ass-probing fingers through the thin barrier separating her holes. Resting his head in the hollow of the blonde's shoulder, Nick nuzzled both Ashley's and Mia's cheeks, peppering them both with butterfly kisses. Unclasping her mouth from Ashley's so that her yelps of pleasure were now clearly audible, Mia kissed Nick deeply as their friend writhed between them, her slim body wracked with pre-orgasmic jolts.

"Oooohh yesss!" Ashley squealed as Nick slid his fingers deeper into her asshole and Mia pumped her digits faster inside her pussy. "Make me cum, make me cum, make me cuuhh-uhhh-uum!"

Nick felt his cock harden even more as he kept making out with Mia over Ashley's shoulder, the blonde's wails of pleasure infusing him with lust. While Ashley screamed out her orgasm, Nick's fingers stayed trapped inside the gripping confines of her smooth climaxing butthole while three of Mia's digits were buried in her quivering slit, getting bathed in Ashley's gushing girl-cum.

When she descended from her peak, her head lolling back and her mouth agape, the first breathless words that Ashley spoke were: "Fuck... My ass... Now... Please... Nick... Fuck my ass..."

Giving Mia's lips one last loving kiss, Nick slipped his fingers out of Ashley's clingy anus and guided his aching boner to her barely gaping sphincter. Taking a steadying breath as he gazed at the lewd spectacle of Ashley's slightly open asshole already starting to shrink to its cute puckered appearance, Nick gently pushed his fat purple cockhead into that pink winking hole, wedging just the very tip of his glans into Ashley's snug, nibbling butt-ring before it closed completely on itself.

"Ooooh yeeesss! More, I need more... Give me more, pleeeease!" Ashley whimpered as her asshole clenched around Nick's spongy cockhead. "I want your cock deep in my ass Nick, I'm going to explode if you don't fuck my ass right now!"

"You'll get your tight asshole fucked soon enough, honey," Mia cooed, her fingers working Ashley's clit while her lips traced the blonde's sculpted features, planting soft kisses all over her flushed face. "Nick is gonna love pushing his fat cock all the way up your sweet little ass. Isn't that right, baby?"

"Oh yeah!" Nick replied, smiling excitedly to a snickering Mia, "I can't wait to be balls-deep in your amazing asshole, Ash!"

Holding her firm heart-shaped tushy in his hands, Nick splayed Ashley's cheeks wide apart to watch her tiny orifice twitch around his embedded glans, squeezing him as her anal muscles adapted to his presence. "I'll go slow, though," he murmured, leaning closer to whisper into one of Ashley's ears while Mia nibbled on the other. "I'm dying to pound your cute little butthole, Ash, but this ass is just too amazing and I don't want to hurt it, well, hurt you I mean!"

Mia and Nick shared a laugh while Ashley just whimpered with desire, unable to reply even if she had wanted to. With Mia softly smooching her flustered face and diddling her clit while Nick kissed his way down her neck, his pulsing cockhead firmly jammed at the entrance of her anus, all that the slim blonde could do was mewl and let her head loll back against Nick's shoulder. Blissfully surrendered, Ashley wished only for Nick's huge pole to slide deep inside her ass and fill her full, turning the delightful jolts of pleasure pulsing from her pussy into those breathtaking full-body shocks that had made her see stars when he had first sodomized her two days earlier, claiming her virgin asshole as his and instilling an insatiable craving for anal sex into her deepest core.

Feeling her relax while her clingy forbidden hole loosened its grip on his glans a bit, knowing that she was ready and that Mia's fingers would mitigate any discomfort, Nick gave Ashley a long kiss on the neck and pushed his hips forward, easing his cockhead deeper into her slippery anus. There was just the slightest resistance, then Ashley's well-readied orifice yielded completely to the gentle yet persistent pressure of Nick's swollen glans. Nick grunted in pure anal ecstasy as he took in the obscenely beautiful spectacle of Ashley's pink rubbery butt-ring surrendering to him, her sphincter dilating widely and then wrapping itself around his invading shaft, accepting him inside the smooth steamy tightness of her ass.

Exhaling contentedly as he resumed kissing her neck, staying still with just a couple of inches of his dickmeat wedged into her snug oily anus, Nick panted into Ashley's ear: "Aahhh Ash, you're so tight... Your asshole feels so hot, it's incredible... Are you okay? Is it as good as you remembered?"

"Uuuhh yeeees, Niiick! Sooo good!" Ashley gasped breathlessly, her eyes closed and her mouth agape as she trembled from the unique, long-awaited feel of having her tiny little asshole stretched out by her friend's fat meaty cock once again. The ripples of pleasure caused by Mia's pussy-diddling fingers and the aftershocks of the orgasms she had just experienced made Ashley very relaxed and mellow, so much so that, though her ass felt impossibly stuffed, she was barely feeling any discomfort, just a devouring need to be crammed full of cock.

"Uuhhh fill me, Nick, stretch my aaaaass!" Ashley wailed, maddened by the careful yet teasing preparations she had endured. "Go deeper in me, push your cock all the way up my ass, pleeease! I need you to fuck my ass, I need more... Moooore mmmphh!"

Nick couldn't suppress a grin as he watched Mia start to devour Ashley's slack mouth in a passionate soulkiss. To the sound of the girls' kiss-muffled moans, grabbing onto Ashley's supple little buns and spreading them open to get perfect access to her tiny cock-stretched hole, Nick started gently rocking his hips, focusing on the task of immersing himself balls-deep inside the hot, delicious snugness of Ashley's ass.

Despite Ashley's pleas for him to ram himself up her butt and pack her full of cock at once, Nick didn't hurry. Instead, he set a slow, patient rhythm of shallow back and forth thrusts, sinking into Ashley's rectum a little bit more with every in-stroke and adding another squirt of lube at every out-stroke. Letting Ashley's inexperienced anus adjust gradually to his rock-hard shaft was his priority, so that he wouldn't risk hurting her and she could really enjoy their sodomy as much as possible. Beside that though, resisting the urge to just slam his thick boner all the way into Ashley's exquisite ass also had a deliciously torturous quality to it that Nick appreciated. Sheathing himself to the hilt inside Mia's welcoming anal depths in one long easy push was always epic, but Nick was just as happy to take his time and slowly open up a super tight, cock-milking asshole like Ashley's.

As he devotedly worked on fitting more and more of his length inside the enveloping warmth of Ashley's slick velvety anus, Nick gloried in the spectacle of her dilated sphincter dragging greedily along his shaft as he glided out and then meekly collapsing on itself as he pushed back in, over and over again. The only thing better than that lewd sight was the heavenly feel of Ashley's smooth anal walls adhering to his cock, resisting a little then relenting, squeezing his pole but still letting him slide deeper and deeper inside her rectum at each pass, until, finally, his glans was pushing as far into her asshole as it would go and his balls bumped against the drooling folds of her pussy, so close to Mia's clit-circling fingers that he could feel them rubbing away.

When she felt Nick's hips pressing firmly into her conquered little butt, Ashley unclasped her mouth from Mia's luscious lips and gasped: "Uhhh fuuuck! You're uuhh... All the way... In my aaaaass!"

All through their torrid make-out session, Ashley had been trembling in Mia's embrace as waves of deep, sizzling delight originating from her sensitive cock-packed asshole clashed and fused with the pulses of warm pleasure radiating from her clit. With Nick's huge shaft completely embedded inside her snug rectum and Mia redoubling her pussy-diddling efforts, Ashley was positively writhing with pre-orgasmic spasms, teetering on the verge of a monumental climax.

"Feels good to have your ass packed full of cock, doesn't it?" Mia purred sultrily, licking Ashley's lips and pushing her jugs more firmly into Ashley's tits, making their nipples brush together.

"Aaah, yesss! It's so good in my ass, so big and hard... Uuuhh, he's so deep inside me!" Ashley whimpered, her mind reeling as Nick stirred his ass-stretching boner in the furthest recesses of her anal depths, stimulating her twitching rectum amazingly as he kissed her neck. At the same time, Mia's hands were driving Ashley crazy, fingering her dripping pussy and rubbing her engorged clit as her husky voice filled her ears.

"You're gonna cum now, aren't you, Ash?" Mia whispered slowly against Ashley's cheek. "You're gonna cum with Nick's big fat cock stuffed up your little asshole and my fingers in your pussy."

"Uuuuhhh god yeeeees! I'm mmh... Aaaahh, Miaaa... Niiiick..."

"Cum for us, Ash," Mia cooed, planting a lascivious kiss on Ashley's gasping mouth as she unleashed a final clit-strumming flurry on her blonde friend's needy bud and slipped a third finger into her nectar-drenched pussy. "Cum, honey. Cum like the dirty little buttslut that you are."

That did it. That word, the naughty appropriateness of it, the deep sensual truth it expressed hit Ashley hard. She was a buttslut, and she loved it. Adding up to the stimulation of her dick-crammed ass, her overworked clit and her well-fingered pussy, Mia's words tied all those sensations together and gave Ashley's pleasure-wracked body the final push, detonating a toe-curling orgasm.

Wrapping his arms around her from behind while she went rigid and came screaming into Mia's mouth, Nick grunted in pleasure as Ashley's rippling rectum clenched and unclenched around his shaft, massaging him from tip to root in a series of strong, suctioning anal tugs. Those orgasmic squeezes were so mind-blowing that he had to strain not to succumb to the increased tightness of Ashley's anus, barely managing not to shoot his load deep inside her impossibly snug asshole.

While Ashley gushed her girl-cum all over Mia's fingers and pressed herself against her soft curvy frame, Nick peeked his head over the blonde's slim shoulder and planted a savage kiss on Mia's succulent lips. Trapping Ashley's twitching frame between their bodies, Nick and Mia made out lovingly until their friend's climax subsided and they felt her hot lips brushing against their joined mouths, hungry to participate in their kisses.

Nuzzling and nibbling, licking and panting and smooching, Ashley, Nick and Mia soon lost themselves in a three-way kissing frenzy, their lips and tongues alternating and switching from one mouth to the other in a fluid languid dance.

It was Mia that temporarily broke their make out session to blurt out: "Fuck her ass now, baby! She needs you to fuck her hard and fill her ass full of cum!"

As Nick's snugly sheathed cock throbbed inside her warm anal depths, Ashley's only response was a long needy purr. Squirming with desire, urgently rubbing her pointy tits into Mia's huge boobs, Ashley gave Nick's boner a few gripping squeezes within her slick rubbery rectum as she resumed kissing both Nick's and Mia's lips like there was no tomorrow. Smiling inside, avidly holding the blonde's taut curvy buttcheeks in his kneading hands while his tongue got sucked into the hot mouth of each of the girls in turn, Nick began properly fucking Ashley's ass.

Moaning as he basked in the incredible tightness of her rectum, Nick started off with a few long, deliberate strokes. Withdrawing completely from Ashley's ass, he let even his bloated purple tip slip out of her dilated sphincter, glorying in the popping slurping sound caused by his glans vacating her anus. Nick was high on the sight of that slick stretched-out orifice winking irresistibly at him as it started to shrink closed, twitching with need as if begging him to come back inside. Immediately, while Ashley's cute pink butthole was still gaping open, Nick slid his cock deep inside her ass again, widening her snug oily sheath as he glided gently in, pushing himself all the way into her warm anal passage. Once he had fed her gobbling little asshole all of his cockmeat, he paused just a second to savor the feel of her buttery bowels clinging onto his entire length before he pulled out once more, repeating the process, taking Ashley's breath away all over again.

Soon, egged on by her kiss-muffled moans and by the urge to finally unleash his anal lust in full, Nick increased the intensity of his thrusts, leaving more of his shaft inside the tight confines of Ashley's ass on the out-strokes and pushing himself faster and deeper into her steamy rectum at each in-stroke. The crescendo was unstoppable but gradual, so that by the time Nick began vigorously pumping his cock into Ashley's butthole she was joyously rocking her tushy back into his ass-plugging boner, taking him as deep as possible into her enveloping anus at every pass.

As he plowed her asshole with gusto, Nick savored every little contraction and delicious clenching caress of Ashley's slippery, velvety smooth anal walls. He was glad he had taken his time readying her ass with his tongue and fingers, greasing and teasing the blonde's tiny backdoor more than was strictly needed. The protracted preparations were well worth it though, not only because now he could ride her shapely little rump with all his butt-loving ardor but, most importantly, because Ashley was clearly liking it too, the constant spasms of pleasure rippling through her dick-hugging rectum testifying to her appreciation of their sodomy.

While Nick kept up a steady, unrestrained assfucking tempo marked by Ashley's choked whimpers and by the fleshy impacts of his butt-humping hips slapping against her round protruding tushy, their three-way make out session became increasingly wilder. It was almost surprising for Nick to hear their mingled animalistic grunts and inarticulate kissing sounds coalescing into words when Mia suddenly spoke. "Finger my asshole, Ash," Mia murmured urgently into their mouths as Ashley and Nick shared a messy, slurping kiss. "I want you to finger-bang my ass while he fucks yours!"

Nick's pistoning cock flexed deep inside Ashley's tight rectum as he watched the blonde's delicate hand caressing the plump roundness of Mia's bubble-butt and then moving into her ass-crevice. Nick couldn't help but pump his dick harder into Ashley's anus as he admired her slender forefinger disappearing into Mia's greedy forbidden hole, making the brunette purr and grin contentedly.

"Ahhh yes, honey, give me another finger... Oohh that's it, Ash!" Mia cooed as Ashley eased a second digit into her ass. Strumming Ashley's clit faster with one hand while letting go of the blonde's soaked pussy with the other to masturbate her own needy slit, Mia arched her back as she gasped out: "Yeees, finger my ass like that! Uuhh fuck my slutty asshole with your fingers, Ash! Oohh Nick, fuck her harder now! Ram your cock deep in her ass and fill her with cum, baby!"

High on anal lust, stunned by Mia's limitless eroticism and stupefied by the debauched yet intimate harmony linking all three of them, Nick let got of his last shreds of restraint and increased his sodomizing tempo even more, launching his final assault on Ashley's sweet little ass. With her fingers sawing mechanically into Mia's docile anus, Ashley lost any sense of herself except for the pulsing shocks centered on her clit and the wonderful waves of anal pleasure that hit her every time Nick's huge throbbing pole slammed its way up her snug clingy asshole, over and over again.

As Nick drilled recklessly into her surrendered rectum with deep butt-splitting thrusts, Ashley's limp body was jarred repeatedly forward into the pillowy fullness of Mia's tits. Panting while she diddled her own pussy with one hand and Ashley's gushing slit with the other, Mia smiled at the thought that, if it hadn't been for her own curvaceous frame pinning Ashley up, her blonde friend would have flopped down on the bed like a rag doll, pleasure-weakened as she was by her approaching climax and by Nick's forceful ass-pounding pace.

Past words and thoughts, Ashley, Mia and Nick became three lust-addled animals tangled up in their unbridled three-way coupling. Their mouths drank greedily off each other, sharing their tastes as their excited groans fused in a breathless chorus of impending orgasm. As Nick's raging cock plundered Ashley's tight buttery rectum and the blonde's fingers slid in and out of Mia's insatiable asshole in deep sawing motions, the brunette kept pinching her own clit with one hand while with the other she strummed Ashley's pulsating bud in a devastating series of blurry, whirling rubs.

Her tongue was stuck inside Mia's suctioning mouth when Ashley's monumental build-up reached its limit and exploded in a full-body climax. Her thoroughly-fingered, overcharged clit and well-fucked asshole sent such overwhelming shocks of delight crackling through her body that Ashley's vision faded to white. The stuffing, meaty fullness pulsing deep in her rectum and a breathtaking flurry of Nick's powerful, ass-drilling plunges were the last sensations that Ashley's mind registered as an all-encompassing sense of physical bliss claimed her being, wiping her beatifically out.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,038 Followers