Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,019 Followers

The long, inarticulate sound that Ashley made while she peaked was lost in the bestial grunts escaping Nick's mouth as he crammed his aching boner deep inside her rippling, cock-milking rectum in a final rump-riding rampage. Ashley's asshole was clamping down so firmly around him as she climaxed that he had a hard time sliding in and out of her snug slippery anus as fast as he wished. Nick managed to impart just a few savage butt-wrecking thrusts, then he happily surrendered to those amazing dick-tugging squeezes. Jamming his shaft all the way inside her smooth rectum one last time, Nick came like a geyser deep inside Ashley's ass, letting out a primal bellow and going rigid all over as he sprayed her anal tunnel with jet after powerful jet of sperm.

As Nick howled out his pleasure and flooded Ashley's quivering bowels with his creamy seed, Mia rolled her own swollen clit between her fingers and came. Her sensitive, hungry butthole pulsated erratically around Ashley's fully immersed fingers as Mia choked on her cry of release and gushed her girl-cum all over her own clit-frigging digits, joining her friends in their shared orgasmic haze.

As the girls hugged tightly and leaned into each other's body, their heads resting on one another's shoulders and their heaving breasts squashed together, Nick wrapped his long lanky arms around both of them, his hands roaming down Mia's spine as he pressed his chest firmly against Ashley's back. Sweaty, spent and sated beyond description Nick, Mia and Ashley just stayed there as they were for a while, kneeling and huddled, breathing raggedly and savoring the afterglow.

It was Nick who emerged first from their protracted post-orgasmic torpor. Planting a tender smooch on Ashley's nose and another on Mia's chin, he exhaled and opened his arms wide, letting himself fall back to lie spreadeagled on the bed. The sudden emptiness caused by Nick's cock slipping out of her abused, cum-flooded asshole caused Ashley to snap out of her blissful absence.

"Awwh nooo..." she mumbled groggily, disentangling herself from Mia's embrace and turning around to crawl between Nick's legs. As Mia blinked her eyes in pleased surprise, meeting Nick's stunned gaze, Ashley took his chubby sperm-lathered cock into her mouth and started nursing on it, slurping up and gulping down every trace of cum she could gather.

Grinning as she positioned herself behind Ashley's upturned tushy, Mia planted her face between her friend's taut little buttcheeks and started licking up the rivulets of cum oozing out of her reddened, gaping asshole. Lazily lapping her way to Ashley's plundered sphincter, Mia took her time gathering Nick's overflowing sperm while the blonde tried to coax more of it straight from his softening cock. As she rimmed Ashley's slowly closing butt-ring, soothing and caressing her tender hiney-hole with her mouth as she drank every gob of semen leaking out of it, Mia didn't fail to also swipe her tongue into the folds of her friend's soaked pussy, thus mixing the taste of her two lovers.

Nick was way too blown away and fucked out to do anything but gasp and watch slack-jawed as the girls went about their lewdly delicious cleaning efforts. A momentary jolt of life reached his cock when Mia joined Ashley between his legs and the two of them started lapping away at his tool together, each licking a side, their mouths open and moaning, their lips and tongues dancing and flicking all over his shaft. Even though he had not gone completely soft yet, Nick knew we wouldn't get properly hard anytime soon, but he still loved to see Mia and Ashley kiss and make out around his chubby cock, their lips shiny with his cum and their mouths avid to lick it off each other.

Nick's huge smile matched the girls' overjoyed expressions as they finally let go of his spent dick and snuggled up with him, Mia on his left side and Ashley on his right. After they both lovingly smooched him and shared a soft lesbian kiss, the girls rested their heads on his chest, exhaling contentedly.

As he wrapped an arm around each of the two recuperating beauties cuddled into his sides, Nick couldn't help but feel like he was the luckiest guy in the world. It wasn't just because he was kneading Mia's plump juicy bubble-butt with one hand while massaging Ashley's sweet heart-shaped tushy with other. Of course, having just fucked those two different yet uniquely beautiful asses was amazing, but he knew that the three of them were bound by ties that went beyond their undeniable sexual compatibility. It felt right to be there, with both of them. More, it felt perfect.

"Mmh I never want to be away from you two..." Ashley said dreamily after a while, interrupting Nick's thoughts and making Mia chuckle throatily. "Seriously, you'll have to kick me out of this bed, this is just too great!"

"Don't worry, Ash," Mia purred, caressing the blonde's smooth back. "Neither I nor Nick would ever think of doing anything like that, right baby?"

"Yeah, absolutely," Nick confirmed. "In fact," he added, adjusting his glasses, "if you're tired of the dorms and you wanna move in here, you can take Josh's former room whenever you like. The rent is already paid for the next three months too, courtesy of that cheating sack of crap."

"Really?" Ashley said disbelievingly. "That sounds awesome but... I just figured you would wanna move in, maybe..." she tentatively finished, arching an eyebrow as she looked at Mia.

"Why?" Mia snickered, pressing her bulging boobs into Nick's chest as she looked tenderly at him, "I can sleep in this bed any time I want already! And," she added in a husky voice, training her pale blue gaze on Ashley, "I plan to sleep in yours too, once you've moved in..."

"Sounds good to me!" Ashley quipped, grinning back at Mia and earning a delicate kiss from her.

"Maybe we should get a bigger bed though," Nick mused, his hands never leaving the girls' beautiful asses. "I mean, at least this bed should be big enough for all three of us, don't you think?"

"Queen size seems big enough, to be honest," Ashley shrugged, looking questioningly at Mia.

"Yeah, we'll be fine," Mia agreed. "Besides," she cooed, reaching her arm to circle Ashley's shoulders, pulling her closer, "it's best if we don't have too much space, I think. That way we'll have to cuddle even more!"

Nick and Ashley laughed, but Nick was actually serious when he asked: "Ash, you ARE a cuddler, aren't you?"

"Duh, of course I am, totally!" she replied with a smile, draping her thigh over his leg and snuggling tighter onto his chest, her cheek brushing against Mia's. "I love cuddles, they're the best!"

"Yes, they are," Nick agreed wholeheartedly, exhaling and tightening his embrace on both girls.

As Ashley closed her eyes, Nick and Mia shared a meaningful glance, Nick nodding imperceptibly as Mia quickly blinked and tilted her head in approval. Ashley had aced her final test, a somewhat redundant one but still significant in the long run. As much as they were into raw unrestrained sex, neither Nick nor Mia could ever give up snuggles. Having just confirmed that Ashley was all about cuddling too was the ultimate sign of her being the one for both of them.

Relaxed and happy as they enjoyed the silence, Nick, Mia and Ashley quickly gave in to sweet exhaustion. Their breathing calmed and their eyelids got heavier while their snuggled bodies still clung tightly to each other in a three-way hug. They were all on the verge of sleep when Ashley groggily yawned: "Mmhh nighty night... Love you, guys..."

"Love you too, honey," Mia whispered softly, kissing Ashley on the cheek and making her purr as she drifted off.

"Love you, Ash. Nighty night," Nick echoed, holding the blonde's slim body tighter to his lanky frame.

After a few moments, as he reached toward the nightstand to put down his glasses and turn off the bedside lamp, Nick turned his head to look at Mia one last time before sleep. When his unfocused gaze met hers, Mia was beaming at him, her lips moving slowly as she silently mouthed something.

Nick didn't need his glasses to read Mia's lips. He knew what she was saying, or rather not-quite-saying, the way she had done countless times before over the years, never actually voicing the words. But it didn't matter. He knew she meant them and he was willing to wait as long as it took for her to spell them out loud. As he watched Mia's lips moving, he could almost hear her say it: 'I love you, baby.'

As he had done ever since that day long gone when he had agreed not to openly utter the words until she was ready to do it first, Nick silently mouthed back his heartfelt reply: 'I love you, Mia.'

Nick watched Mia smile one of her tender, rare smiles as she rested her head on his chest. The vision of a long stray lock of Mia's black hair mingled with Ashley's blonde pixie haircut was the last image that Nick's blurry eyes registered before he turned off the light. Warmed by Mia's soft curvy body on one side and by Ashley's slender cuddled-up frame on the other, Nick fell asleep within seconds, a fluffy peaceful sensation humming inside him.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,019 Followers