All Comments on 'Buttholing Ch. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
requests!

Super-titillating story! I for one would love to see the girls exhibit some lez tendencies and for the mom to get involved, but(t) with a twist... she discovers daughter's buttholing pics and it strangely arouses her, ultimately leading to a torrid mom-daughter romp before dad finally gets into the action!

ranfallboyranfallboyalmost 7 years ago

Can't wait for the other chapters loving it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BIG TITS

I'm surprised that with all the EEs and FFs dad didn't have a 16" cock as big around as a 2 litre coke bottle. Show some realism and it would be a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
to much

loved the story and you obviously have some skill as a writer but this double D and E breasts are a total distraction from the story. I understand you clearly have a thing for massive tits but for the majority of readers when all the girls are so top heavy the story becomes boring and distracted. It really is to bad because like I said, you have some skill as a writer. The big chests just spoiled the whole thing.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15almost 7 years ago
Good story..

However I skipped half of what you wrote as it wasn't really needed and I found personally it detracted from the story flow and dragged it out immensely.

The above being said it was a good story still so keep writing. Good luck x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To much and To Little

I understand your limitations has a writer had led you to use some element but the whole 5 girl idea does not do any justice it takes our interest from Sabrina and divides or negates them. We are suppose to be fixated on one person but this whole cast of characters make the story so much more distracting. To much missed opportunities and it's just to much world jumble and confusion with all those girls.

AshantiHasALovelyBootyAshantiHasALovelyBootyalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back T-Man

I see where you got your inspirations :) and it's exciting to see where this story is heading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This should be called: How the Talkman got his groove back!

I've been waiting for ages, but you've finally written a story that is just as good as 'You Couldn't Handle Me'. I've been waiting, rather impatiently I'll admit, for you to come to your senses, find your hidden muse, and write a story that was comparable to the masterpiece mentioned above. The wait has finally ended and it's about damn time. Well done.

I am looking forward to the other chapters, and I have no doubt that I won't be disappointed like I have been with all your other stories post-YCHM. Do not lose whatever it is you tapped into to write this. I think if you stuck in the realm of incest, like you have in the past, you will go far with your writing - very far.

MrMac98MrMac98almost 7 years ago
Too much filler

I enjoyed the story but there seemed to be far too much filler that really didn't help the story development, Yeah, they were hot, big breasted teenage girls but the story was about Buttholling and that part was very good, I would have liked to have more of that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a suggestion...

You might want to put a disclaimer at the front of your next story stating that it has a buildup and character development so that all the short attention span whiners can move on to a one page stroke story. I love this story so far and am really glad there aren't any old bags in it like some of your other stuff (though Helen Phillips wasn't bad for a granny). Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good lord

but you do ramble on. Some of these paragraphs are just too long with more than enough repetition to drive the point home until it bores through my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
11 pages and you're only on Chapter 1?

ReallY?

JazzspazzJazzspazzalmost 7 years ago
More please!

A++ material, have to deliver on this stuff though, hoping chapter 2 is soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Great story definitely worth the read. Looking forward to chapter 2!

ParadiseTakenParadiseTakenalmost 7 years ago
Wow

This is some of your most inspired work. Always love the longer build ups, and you do a master class at that. Can't wait for the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
overly long

Well written but way too long, have to admit I skipped vast sections just to move it along. Love the idea though. Good work.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 7 years ago
It's good to see you're back...

...we've waited a long time for a new story. I'm glad you're dabbling in incest again, it's the hottest area for your particular form of filth.

All the usual tropes abound: teenage girls with huge tits, filthy sex talk, a giant-cocked man who gets hunted down by predatory teenage whores. And I love it.

It would've been nice if there was some actual fucking in this chapter - perhaps we might have seen the girls fucking around with their boyfriends, their teachers or each other - but I'm sure chapter two will be monumental and epic in all its depraved fucking and sucking.

I can't wait...

galisongalisonalmost 7 years ago
Love your stories

But she should have texted asterisks instead of X's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Greetings o/

It's wonderful to see you back and writing about this subject. Somehow your father/daughter stories really hit with me and I can never get enough. Can't wait for the second part. Stay safe and inspired!

petskunkpetskunkalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing this. It is one of your best. The way you keep the reader's interest while you climb to a crescendo is amazing. By the way, I was disappointed that the promised climax to You Can't Handle Me never came out. Any chance your muse might revisit this?

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Not sure what some of the complaints are about the length of the story. It's building up the story just fine. In fact, his whole resistance to this thing is what makes it a good story. Keep up the good work!

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisalmost 7 years ago
Still laughing

This has to be one of the nuttiest stories I've ever read. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why the Talkman is great

Here is why the Talkman is great. He takes a good man and has lust quicksand him to violate as many of his moral boundaries as possible, most writers will only violate one boundary... not the Talkman. 1) Old vs Young (flips the dominance) 2) Incest 3) Cheating 4) Commitment vs Meaningless Sex (enhanced by the trashing of the loyal relationship) 5) Nasty vs Respectful sex 6) Pride/Shame/Blackmail 7) Reasonable vs Extreme (Meaning huge breasts represent ridiculous lust) I love everyone of his stories and with this one I can't wait to see how Devon (I am in love with his description of her) and Julie (I want to see her corrupted as well).

The only thing that he has not done that I hope to see someday is a good uptight flat chested straight mom, that has a daughter do the same thing to her as above, but also adds chest shame and homosexuality as an 8th corruption barrier that is broken.

GrandtimehobbyGrandtimehobbyalmost 7 years ago
More great work

More proof as to why you are one of the best on this site. Please keep up the good work. It made the wait worth it. Thanks.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 7 years ago
Hurray !

It's really good to see you writing again, sometimes people just disappear and it stings. This on the other hand is a great first chapter. The build-up is good and your writing is improving with every new update. There is also a neat new selfie concept and applications involved. In general I am glad you are back to younger girl attacking an older man theme. It's just a lot more sweeter when they possibly fall truly in love by the end.

LisaSmilesLisaSmilesover 6 years ago
Boring inner dialogue

The inner dialogue became too repetitive, so I gave up. Shame! It's a great premise for a 10K word story and much of the writing is brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

So happy when I saw you had made a new submission, your stories are awesome!

dottie86dottie86almost 5 years ago
Hot Hot....HOT!!

So fuckin' HOT!! Love the slow tease of it all from slutty Sabrina and her sexy friends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Deserves a video

This is a perfect story and could lead to a super hit video. If only there were actresses and actors in the porn industry who could handle it. Maybe if they just did voice overs until they got it right, and then edit etc. I liked the portrayal of Sabrina was an self indulgent evil slut bitch out to steels her father from her mom. The father is innocent. The exaggeration of body dimensions was too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Same story could have been told in half the time.

bigurnbigurnover 3 years ago

Quite a long buildup, just to leave the story hanging, is sort of sad. You should have had another chapter, just to reach a conclusion. Yes or no, that's all. The idea of leaving the ending to our imaginations may seem satisfying to an author...But, in the end, it is a cop out. Writer's block, I suppose. Otherwise this was a good story, although 10-15 % less words could have been used to get the same effect. Thanks for writing it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mind blowing!

brilliantly conceived

endowed with massive detail

applied with enduring insight

topped with lascivious cream

hanging in there on the edge

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
love it

Very sexy teasing and build up. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Waaaaaaaaaay to long and wordy. Average.

DiegofordDiegofordover 1 year ago

I’m reminded of my 6yr old grandson when he learned he could use the word butt without getting his mothers ire up. And use he he did. Feels like you still have some 6 year old in you with so many repetitive uses of butthole, unnecessary, creating a long story that was just redundant after a while. I found my self scrolling thru looking for paragraphs where the discussion looked new. I Lost energy with the story and finished it only to see if they did scree. And of course, they didn’t. Average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's too early to tell if it is tongue in cheek, but it's funny how, regardless of whether or not this is tongue in cheek (the daughter is saying it so it may be revealed later actually she's just a young dumb girl,) empowering women 99.99% of the time is debating yourself sexually ("I got a Cleveland Steamer for empowerment") or women acting like men. There is never the push of "women are responsible for raising every child ever. Where would we be without them. We should appreciate that." Unless you are trans or homosexual. Then there will be a strong masculine and feminine figure in every relationship and that's great.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

This is absolutely riveting. Great story idea and love the group of girls you developed. One of my all-time favourites. Thanks for writing this.

billyblogsbillyblogsover 1 year ago

I liked your story line very interesting sexed a little bit to long but a great read keep up the great work

MCGeorge2021MCGeorge2021about 1 year ago

way too long, story line was great but I ended up scrolling through half of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG I cant stop reading your stories

They are addicting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way to long. Very repetative. No 18 year old high school seniors are going to have EE or FF sized tits. That type of breast meat takes more years to grow. Heck, DD is very unlikely. Also, enough of the mother. I get that she is supposed to be middle aged, frumpy, worthless, but like so many other things she is brought into the story way to much. She's annoying and unnecessary to the rest of the story past her initial whining. I am sure that he is going to have all these sluts, so let's get on with it.

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bit9 months ago

It’s usually a mistake to think what would work on you would work on “most.” But, “buttholing” would definitely work on me a maybe on a lot, if not most, men.

I think women should start doing it!

normanbybayviewnormanbybayview8 months ago

Wow what a read. Loved the details.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was a huge disappointment. 'Big Tits, Tight Fit' was great. 'Stockholm Syndrome' was awesome. 'She Wants More Than The Tip' and 'Out Of Your Systems' were meh at best, with extremely repetitive dialogue and cookie cutter personalities. This is just more of the same, but with repetitive sexting, repetitive internal monologue, repetitive moralizing, and a masturbation scene or two. But instead of being 7 or 9 pages, it's 11. I pretty much never give an author's story on here a 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES