All Comments on 'Buxomville Ch. 01'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
as

The word "as" appeared in this story 197 times. I suggest trying to vary the structure of your sentences so reading your story does not become so monotonous.

StLouisLoveStLouisLoveover 8 years ago
Awesome

I loved your story and I especially love how it is different than so many including my own.

TLMorganTLMorganover 8 years ago

Don't leave us hanging man! Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Try paragraphs

You don't have a single paragraph longer than two sentences. Makes the work seem simplistic, and I quickly lost interest.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 8 years ago
Great beginning!

This story is starting out great! I hope Andrew will happen upon Justine and Darius having sex, and be forced to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bra Size FYI

Just so you know, bra sizes don't work that way. You describe Justine as slim, but a 37F bra would fit a completely different kind of girl. The number is the band size--the measurement of the woman's chest underneath the breasts. Thirty-seven inches isn't slim. The size you were trying to describe might be a 32F.

I'm one of those people who can get off on body descriptions, and I love busty, petite women (is that a size fetish?), but when I read a story with a size quote that suggests a BBW (not my cup of tea, but more power to you, BBWs!) or at least a very stout woman, I have a hard time getting it out of my mind, and it makes it hard to enjoy the rest of the story.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 8 years ago
Great Start

Loved the build up. Great start. Try looking up bra sizes and busty models. It will help you to describe the body you are going for. Other than that you're on the right track!

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83about 8 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 2

This is a great start! Most authors in the cuckold-theme go for married couples, it is rare to find a story that looks at the angst of unrequited love. I look forward to hearing more about Justine and Darius. I love how quickly Darius was able to form a relationship with her, as compared to her wimpy white friend's failure to get her attention. I wouldn't mind hearing less about Justine's parents though; it's more interesting to read about Justine and Darius.

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 7 years ago
I stopped reading at the phrase 32F.

I was afraid you'd have the guy be 24" long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Absolutely fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good, Good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You need a dictionary!

You wrote “Kelly had a tall and petite build.” That’s like saying she was a fat and skinny woman. Here’s the definition of petite.

adjective

The definition of petite is being small in size.

A short, slim woman is an example of a woman who would be described as petite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous