All Comments on 'Buying Abby Ch. 03'

by BadWriter69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Getting better

Getting better, your first chapter was trash but the next got better and now even better.

Shiter s going to tell hm she fucks dad next.

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
Keep it going

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
Abby and Mom?

This is where Abby tells him that she and mom have a little sex now and then.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Getting bland

Actually I feel the opposite from most commenters here - I thought the first chapter, although unemotional and poorly written, was the most fresh and original of them. The sister was reluctant and the brother heartless and single minded - that's pretty rare around here and it made the story interesting.

In the second chapter the sister is willing and suddenly the story is just like every other brother-sister story - fucking all the time, trying not to get caught, yada yada. There's a dime a dozen of those on this site. The third chapter just goes on in that spirit, just including more family members and veering away into pure wish fulfilment. It's not all bad - the style is OK and there are no basic mistakes, but it's been done many times before, and better than this.

I admit you will probably get better (average) ratings this way. It's just a shame, because you could have built on the original start, just getting deeper into the intrigue and strange relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue this terrific story. I'm more into the Mike and Abby story but what you have going is good as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

For some reason stories where the whole family is fucking just turns me off. ...and honestly mom banging him just doesnt seem realistic, not sure if its because the idea of sex with my mom is just a turnoff (even though my mom was a hottie when she was younger) or if it just seems unrealistic because hes already having sex with his sister and fuck buddy or no, I cant picture either of the girls being happy with him fucking both of them. I know if I was fucking my sister, even if I wasn't in 'love' with her, I sure as hell wouldnt want her off and fucking dad too! Eww! He's got his own pussy, leave off the daughter! Lol. Yeah, thats probably it, heh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story hope you add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You suck

What a screwed up way to end a story😡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous