All Comments on 'Buying Heels'

by OpenMouth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BBC training

Wonderful BBC training story. You are now ready for the real BIG BLACK 12" COCKS.

I'm a white blonde bubble butt tgirl living in Las Vegas. I practice as you do with BIG BLACK 12" DILDOS in my special BBC tgril fuckslut room. I have it set up with a mini stage fully mirrored along each side with 4 red spotlights and 4 floor fans on each side. I also have 4 disco ball lights, one in each corner.

I dress up very slutty and pretend that I have an audience of big black studs sitting on each side of the stage. I dress up in my hot pink BBC tgirl fuckslut outfit and wear a pair of crotchless hot pink pantyhose, long shiny hot pink stockings tied to an 8-garter hot pink waist cincher garter belt, a pair of frilly hot pink lacy panties, a full hot pink latex mini skirt and my 6" platform thigh-high hot pink BBC fuckslut boots.

I get up on stage and turn on all of the lights and fans and turn on some slow diso music. I "slut dance" in my hot pink BBC tgirl fuckslut outfit. It is very exciting to see myself in the mirrors wiith all of the lights flashing at my white bubble butt BBC tgirl fuckslut ass. I especially get turned on when I "slut dance" over each of the fans and my full hot pink latex mini skirt blows up above my ass. This is why I only wear full mini skirts.

I fantasize having an audience of big black studs as I arch my back and stick my ass out at them and slowly pull down my frilly hot pink lacy panties while dancing over one of the fans.. I absolutely love teasing BIG BLACK 12" COCKS until they are rock hard and dripping wet with preccum...just the way I love them!

There are some lucky nights when I do have some real big black studs in the audience, but not tonight. So I pull out my 3' high saddle stool which already has 2 BIG BLACK 12" DILDOS securely strapped to it.. While "slut dancing" I wear a 2" thick BIG BLACK DILDO around my neck and try to keep it down my throat.

After "slut dancing" to about a dozen disco songs and watching myself in the full mirrors, my white bubble butt tgirl BBC fuckslut ass is ready to get fucked by some BIG BLACK 12" DILDOS.

The 3' high saddle stool is perfect when I wear my 6" platform hot pink latex BBC tgirl fuckslut boots. I position 2 fans on each side of it. I love to see my full hot pink latex mini skirt getting blown up while I get fucked by 2 well-lubed BIG BLACK 12" DILDOS.

I straddle the saddle stool so that one of the BIG BLACK 12" DILDOS is pushing against my tgirl pussy through my frilly hot pink lacy panties. Just the feel of it between my white tgirl legs almost makes me cum.

While my hot pink latex mini skirt is being blown up around my waist I look at the mirrors as I slowly impale my white tgirl bubble butt fuckslut ass balls deep on the 2nd BIG BLACK 12" DILDO.

While gagging on the 2" thick BIG BLACK DILDO, I select one of my favorite slow disco songs titled Pillow Talk by Sylvia and start to slowly sway and gyrate my tgirl BBC fuckslut hips on the 2nd BIG BLACK 12" DILDO. My white tgirl BBC fuckslut body trembles and shudders in absolute total extasy as I am being ravaged by 3 BIG BLACK 12" DILDOS.

With all of the stage lights flashing and the fans blowing my hot pink latex mini skirt up, I look at this BBC tgirl fuckslut in the mirrors and watch my white bubble butt fuckslut ass bing ravaged by the BIG BLACK 12" DILDO balls deep as I sway my hips to Sylvia's song.

Towards the end of the song Sylvia moans in extasy and so do I as my tgirl pussy cums in my frilly hot pink lacy panties.

This absolute extasy reminds me to invite a dozen big black studs over next weekend.

I want to realize one of my many BBC fantasies of being gangbanged balls deep by 12 BIG BLACK 12" COCKS all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow, what a story!

You wrapped all my most intimate fetishes into one single moment, this is simply superb! It's hard to believe that someone else could share the very same desires that i keep very deep inside. Someday, I hope I'll find a way to make all of them come true!!!. Thanks, oh my, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!

jackbirdjackbirdalmost 9 years ago
The love of heels

Nothing better than being in stockings, a garter belt high heels with panties and servicing a man cock. One of my married lovers loves me to suck him hard then he bends me over the kitchen table. He gives me a few playful smanks on my panty covered ass. He makes me beg to get fucked. He pulls my panties to one side lubes me up and slides his thick 7 in uncut cock deep in me. He gets so excited when I beg to be fucked harder and deeper. He fills me up good with his sweet cum and I can't get enough of him in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Leaning ahead on my chair, write more similar stories,please.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
similar to my experience

The part about buying heels is very similar to the first time I bought shoes, except that I actually told the salesgirl that the shoes were for me. I tried them on and asked her what she thought. She could see my nylons underneath my pants. She giggled but then said they were perfect for me. It was embarrassing but also exciting at the same time. I think she also saw the hard-on I had in my pants at the time.

Please tell more chapters to this story. I can't wait to read about what happens next, with your wife and maybe with your neighbour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a rush !!!

I love going outside dressed or totally nude with a slight chance of being caught !!! Great story !!!! Wondering if the lady across the street actually saw you ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
STOCKINGS

I love being a cross dresser and the sex that goes with it.The man next door while older is a sissy dresser also.We have dress up partys were we make up each other and help each other dress.I do love stockings of all kinds and love how they feel on my leggs.I love when he wears black seamed stockings with a garter belt .I love to lick his seamed stockings up to his ass.When he and i wear black sheer body stockings we love licking each others whole body head to toe.I slip a knee high over his cock and suck him off but i love fucking him with a knee high stocking on my cock .Once i load his ass with my cum i lick and suck his balls cock and ass for cum.

Grasshopper1954Grasshopper1954almost 3 years ago

I do so love this story! I have a fetish for white crossdressers as they are so sexy and feminine! As a black male I would treat a white crossdresser as a Queen! Really into beautiful legs, lingerie and sexy high heels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! What a brave guy, but he doesn't know his place. Dressing, smoking, and fucking like a woman. He's a lucky guy and he'd make an even luckier woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous