All Comments on 'By Any Other Name'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
blueyes104blueyes104over 6 years ago
Treasure my new images.

Thanks Ann.......with as much as I enjoyed the previous memories of the “Brady Bunch”......I now have a much more pleasurable image of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
By any other name

Very hot; any Peter/Jan or Bobby/Cindy stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"The shower curtain opened half way and Marcia stepped out onto the thick floor rug. Greg let out a silent gasp as he took in the soft, rounded orbs of her ass. He couldn't believe what a perfect ass she had... " Now that's good writing!

Plus the borrowing of her mom's fancy red panties and bra along with visualizing Marcia's bottom outline through her dress. That could get Marcia a spanking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marica Brady has always been a Fox and this story is great

bcgabba6913bcgabba69134 months ago

holy fuck!! that was hotter than HELL. please please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Marcia is hot I always liked her and when Jan wore glasses I thought she looked so hot.

Marcia was the doll in the bunch she wore Mini-skirt that was breathtaking.

WalterJamesWalterJamesabout 1 month ago

Marcia! Marcia!--Ooh Marcia---- Now that's the kind of 'Brady Bunch' show that I like to see! -- To Ann Douglas, So far I've enjoyed reading two of your stories -- great job on both!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...