By Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just about a minute later, the sound of running water stopped and Greg held his breath. The shower curtain opened half way and Marcia stepped out onto the thick floor rug. Greg let out a silent gasp as he took in the soft, rounded orbs of her ass. He couldn't believe what a perfect ass she had, even better than any of the models in the books he hid up in his room.

That prized view was lost a moment later as the teenage girl took a towel off the rack and wrapped it around her waist. With her back to the boy's room, she wiped a section of the mirror clear and plugged in the hair dryer. Running one hand through her long blonde hair, Marcia proceeded to dry it off. Greg strained to get a better look, daring to open the door just a little bit wider.

His daring paid off as every once and a while, he would catch a side glimpse of Marcia's breasts as she moved the hair dryer back and forth, twisting her body as she moved. At one point, she turned far enough around to present a full, clear view of her right nipple. Greg eagerly noted that it was dark pink, about the size of a quarter with a pencil eraser like stub in the middle.

The shower steam that had covered the rest of the mirror had begun to clear and Greg knew he was pressing his luck. Reluctantly, he eased the door all the way closed and quietly as he could, locked it in place. Hopefully, he thought, the sound of the dryer masked any noise he'd made.

It took a long minute for his heart to stop racing, and even after it had, Greg knew he was still affected by the encounter. Between his legs was the biggest hard-on he'd had in a long time. Even bigger than the one Donna had given him when she'd leaned close to his ear and whispered that she'd thought she'd like him to come over.

It was also obvious to him that unlike the erection Donna had given him, this one wasn't going to go away so easily. Taking the matter in hand, he'd dropped down onto the unused bed that used to be his and pulled down the zipper to his jeans. Soon enough, he was repeating the second most frequent activity he'd used that bed for.

On the other side of the now locked door, Marcia finished drying herself off and was putting on a rather pretty pair of bright red bra and panties. Definitely not the sort of thing she'd wear to school, she'd secretly borrowed the set from her mother's lingerie drawer. They were close enough in size for the oldest daughter to borrow Carol's more interesting undergarments, something the pretty teen liked to do on special occasions.

Before leaving the bathroom behind and heading back into her bedroom to finish dressing, Marcia took note of the fact that the opposite door was now tightly closed. A fact she acknowledged with a broad smile.

-=-=-=-

Twenty minutes later, freshly showered and now dressed in a T-shirt and shorts, Greg reappeared in the kitchen to find Marcia had set the table. Almost on cue, the timer went off, signifying dinner was ready.

"Perfect timing," Marcia, who had also changed clothes and now had on a simple dark blue dress, said. "Everything is just about ready, why don't you have a seat and I'll serve."

"Okay," Greg said as he sat down at the round kitchen table, thinking it surprising that Marcia offered to serve. Usually she was the first one to say that the boys and girls had to share all the chores equally.

Watching Marcia get a pitcher of juice out of the refrigerator, Greg couldn't help but notice the way her dress hugged the cheeks of her ass. In his mind, he could still visualize the soft globes now outlined. Thankfully, the table hid any physical reaction to the recent memory.

"So how did the game go?" Marcia asked as she took her own seat on the other side of the table.

"Great," Greg replied as he scooped a generous portion of the casserole Alice had left into his plate. "We won 27 to 10."

"That's nice."

"Doug scored two touchdowns," Greg added, knowing that Marcia had a thing for the quarterback. To his surprise, she totally ignored the mention of his name.

"So what's up for tonight, big brother?" Marsha asked, a private smile on her lips as she thought that phrase now took on a whole new meaning.

"Donna Burke was at the game and she invited me to come over and watch a movie," Greg answered as he scooped a mouthful of noodles into his mouth. "Since I don't have anything else to do, I thought I'd do that."

"Donna Burke?" Marcia repeated. "I thought she said no every time you asked her out."

"She did," he replied with a proud grin, "but I guess she finally discovered there was something to the Gregster that she wanted after all."

'Yeah, and I know what it is,' Marcia thought, but didn't say. Instead, she said that she was hoping that the two of them were going to spend the night at home, sort of a last brother and sister night before he went away to college.

"I don't know, Marcia, I really wanted to go over and hang at Donna's."

"Please, Greg, it's important to me," she implored.

Greg thought about it for a second, then said yes. Partly because he felt a little guilty at having spied on Marcia in the bathroom earlier, and partly because in many ways, he really was the dweeb that most people took him for. If he weren't, he'd know what just about every guy at Westdale knew. That Donna Burke was the kind of girl you could fuck on the first date, and in some cases, you didn't even have to bother with the date. If he had any idea of what was going on, picking between getting laid and spending the night at home was a no brainer, even for him. Especially since he was going away to college still a virgin.

"Great," Marcia said as she finished the last of her own plate. "Why don't you use the phone in the family room to call her and I'll clear the dishes."

Finishing the last of his own meal, Greg went off to do just that.

-=-=-=-

"How did Donna take it?" Marcia asked when Greg returned to the kitchen.

"She wasn't too happy, but I promised I'd come over tomorrow instead," Greg replied as he picked up the last dish from the table and handed it to Marcia to put in the dishwasher.

"Well I'm sure she'll get over it," Marcia smiled as she closed the door and hit the start button. If Donna was really in the mood, she was no doubt already on the phone lining up another prospect.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" Greg asked.

"Hmm, I really hadn't thought that much about it," Marcia lied. "I guess we could check the cable and see what's on."

"Sounds like a good idea," Greg agreed. "We can make some popcorn to go with it.

"Sure, what would a movie be without popcorn and a cold soda," Marcia added.

A short time later, the two Bradys were stretched out on the long couch in the family room as Marcia played with the remote, channel surfing to see what was on. She paused on and then passed several family type entertainments, the kind of all-age films they would watch when the whole family was home. The blonde continued past two action-adventures, much to Greg's disappointment as one even stared Clint Conner, his all-time favorite.

"This looks interesting," Marcia said as she finally stopped at one of the subscription channels. The film on the screen was unfamiliar to Greg, but the short haired blonde woman in the long black dress that was the star of it immediately drew his attention.

They watched for a few minutes as the forty-something woman, whose name was Florence they learned, danced across a spacious apartment with a handsome dark-haired man. They worked their way onto the balcony where they stopped and looked out into the night and the park below.

"Doesn't she sort of remind you of Mom?" Marcia asked as she took a sip of her soda.

"What?" Greg sputtered, almost spitting out his own drink.

"I said doesn't she look a little like Mom," Marcia repeated. "They have the same hair and Mom even has a dress pretty much just like that one. She looks pretty hot when she wears it too."

"Marcia!" Greg said shocked, not wanting to even think of his step-mom in a dress like that, one that barely covered her breasts. At least not with Marcia there to see the effect such an image would have on him.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you're embarrassed," Marcia laughed.

"I'm not embarrassed," Greg said, when it was obvious that he was.

"Are you honestly going to tell me that you've never looked at Mom and got a hard on?" Marcia asked, using language her brother had never imagined her using before.

"Never," he protested.

"I might believe that of Peter," Marcia countered, "but I've seen you even checking out Alice a time or two. Are you going to tell me that you'd fantasize about her over Mom?"

Greg didn't know what to say, or at least what he wanted to admit.

"Hey, I'll be honest and even say I've fantasized about Dad sometimes," Marcia went on, dropping what Greg thought was a bombshell, causing his jaw to drop. "Don't look so shocked," she went on. "It's not like he was my real father."

Greg had to admit, she was right in that aspect. In fact, it was one of the justifications he'd used during the fantasies he'd once had about the former Mrs. Martin.

"In fact, we're even less related to each other than the two of them are to us. If they hadn't married each other, and I was still just Marcia Martin, we could've even dated each other."

"Would you have dated me?" Greg asked.

"Who wouldn't want to date a really groovy guy like you," Marcia replied, saying exactly what she knew he wanted to hear. "Would you have wanted to go out with me?"

"Are you kidding?" Greg asked in return. "I don't think there's a guy in the entire school who would give anything to go out with you."

"Really?" Marcia said in surprise, as if the statement had been a sudden revelation.

"Just the other day, I heard Jimmy Wolfe saying that he'd give his left nut to..." he started to say then suddenly stopped when he realized what he was saying.

"To what, Greg?" Marcia prompted, already having a good idea of the answer.

"I'm sorry, it was really not something I should've repeated," Greg said instead. "You know how guys can get when they're together. Let's just forget it and watch the movie."

"No," Marcia said insistently, "I want to know what he said."

Greg waited a few moments, then realized that his sister wasn't going to relent. Turning a sharp shade of red, he finished Jimmy's statement. "He said that he wished he could see you naked."

"And do all the other boys wish the same thing?" Marcia asked further.

Greg nodded his head in acknowledgment, hoping that settled the matter and they went back to the film.

"Even you, Greg?"

"What?"

"Do you wish that you could see me naked?" she elucidated. "Is that why you were sneaking around the bathroom door when I was taking a shower earlier?"

"Oh God!" Greg gasped, unable to imagine himself being in more trouble than he was sure he was in right now. What were Mom and Dad going to say when they heard about it?

Marcia let him consider those possibilities, then she smiled and let him off the hook.

"That's okay, Greg, I'm not mad," she said in her nicest voice, "in fact, I'm almost flattered. Did you get a good look at my tits and ass?"

This time, Greg was a lot less shocked at his sister's use of language. He opened his mouth to answer, but found that the words wouldn't come. So instead he just nodded his head instead.

"It doesn't seem fair," Marcia said in response to his nod.

"What doesn't?" Greg now managed to say.

"That you got to see me and I never got to see you," she explained. "Or do you think I never tried to look?"

To be honest, he'd never considered the idea that she had.

"I'm sorry," he found himself saying.

"Don't say you're sorry, say you'll do something to make it up to me," Marcia cut him off in a strong tone.

"How?" a perplexed Greg asked.

"Well..." Marcia grinned with a twinkle in her eye, "you've seen mine, so how bout you show me yours?"

"Marcia, you're my sister!" Greg said even more shocked than before.

"Adopted-sister," she quickly correctly him, "and I bet that really didn't enter into your head when you were spying on me in the shower. Did looking at me give you a big hard-on? Did you go jerk yourself off afterwards?

Greg was totally flustered, it was almost as if she had been in the boys' room with him. It didn't occur to him that it didn't take much to guess that would be what he would do after seeing her in the buff.

"All right," Greg finally said since he couldn't come up with any other response, "I guess that's only fair. But you can't ever tell anyone."

"Believe me, having anyone else ever find out about this is the last thing on my mind," Marcia assured him as she ran her tongue along her lips in anticipation.

Greg reached down and started to undo the buckle of his belt, but stopped when Marcia's hand came to rest on top of his.

"No, stand up," she said in a tone that almost made it a command. "I want to get a really good look. In fact, why don't you take everything off."

That gave Greg a brief pause. He had planned to just open his pants and give Marcia a quick look at his package, not strip down to his birthday suit. He considered pointing that out, then realized that since she had been totally nude, she wasn't going to settle for anything less with him.

Standing up and moving in front of the television, blocking the movie that no one was watching anymore, Greg pulled on his T-shirt until it passed up and over his head. No surprise there, Marcia thought as she had seen him plenty of times in swimming trunks.

Next came his sneakers and socks, as if he was trying to delay the inevitable. Marcia felt there was no need to rush him at this point, there was nothing else he could stall with and she had all night to go.

Taking a breath, Greg slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and the underpants beneath. He pressed down with one quick motion, sending both falling down around his legs, coming to rest around his ankles. Marcia's eyes automatically followed the motion, so it was another heartbeat before bringing them back up to the source of all the day's theater.

"Dear God!," Marcia gasped as she stared at the most impressive piece of manhood she had ever seen, including secretly watched porno movies - and it wasn't even fully erect.

"Satisfied?"

"Not yet," she smiled, thinking that Charley's Polaroid had hardly done it justice. "I want to see how big it gets."

Greg had gone this far, so her request didn't seem that much more. Wrapping his hand around the base of his cock, he began pumping it up and down. It didn't take long for it to be standing straight up on its own.

Marcia was now even more impressed an admiration that she felt deep between her legs as well. If Dad was anything like his oldest son, then Mom was a lucky woman indeed.

"Can I touch it?" Marcia asked, even as she reached out with her hand before waiting for an answer.

"I think this is getting a little too strange," Greg said, his tone causing her to hesitate.

"I'll tell you what," Marcia offered in her softest, and sexiest voice, "if you let me play with it a little, I'll let you play with my tits."

Marcia looked in his eyes and saw his answer even before he knew what it was. Her fingers closed around the width of his shaft, slowly moving up and down its length. The soft brush of her skin against his sent an erotic shudder though him, followed by a loud gasp from his lips.

Marcia's fingers continued down to Greg's balls and she played with them with the first hand, even as her second started over at his cock's enlarged head. A second and third shudder reverberated through him and for a few moments Marcia thought he was going to come all over her hands. And that, she thought, would be a crying shame.

'Eat you heart out, Donna,' she silently laughed as she finally lifted both hands away from her prize.

Rising from the couch, Marcia reached back and pulled down the zipper of her dress a few inches. Then she turned around and asked Greg to take it down the rest of the way. With eager eyes, and more eager hands, her older brother did just that, pulling it down to just above her ass.

With her back still to him, Marcia slipped the blue dress off her shoulders and then down to the floor. She stepped out of it and then back so that she was right up against the taller Brady. Taking his hands in her own, she placed one of them on each of her mounds, squeezing them tightly and placing his thumbs against her nipples.

"Oh, Greg," she moaned softy as she pressed hard enough against him to feel his cock up against her ass.

Greg let out a moan that mixed with another from his sister as she rubbed her ass cheeks against his cock a few more times. Then she lifted his hands off her breasts, took two large steps forward and then turned to face him.

'Wow,' Greg thought, but was afraid to say least he destroy the moment, as he got a much better look at the bright red lingerie he had watched her put on earlier.

The material was such fine lace as to be almost translucent, designed to show off what was beneath it rather than conceal. Her extended nipples pressed against the material, giving an even clearer view of the aureole around them. Down between her legs, the soft patch of blonde hair over her mound was also quite visible.

Marcia slowly turned around so that Greg could fully admire the back of her ensemble; including how it hugged the ass he so appreciated. He had no way of knowing it was the same outfit Carol had worn for her new husband on their wedding night.

His eyes still riveted on her, Greg watched Marcia's hands as they undid the clasp of her bra and held the now loose material up against her skin. Her hands came down and with it the covering, falling ever so slowly to the floor.

Marcia lifted her hands back to her breasts and squeezed them softly, playing her nipples between her fingers. She made a show of massaging the soreness out of her mounds, even though the undergarment had hardly been constrictive enough to have caused any such need.

"Most of the guys at school seem to like big tits better," Marcia said as she continued to rub her own, "and my aren't really that big. What do you think, Greg?"

"I think they're perfect," Greg managed to say, his eyes still transfixed.

"Really?" Marcia said in mock self-depreciation, "they're not too small?"

"No, they're just right."

"That's so sweet of you to say," she smiled. "Do you want to touch them?"

It was a purely rhetorical question of course as Greg was practically watering at the mouth. He reached out and placed his hands on the now naked flesh, rubbing them softly. Marcia let out a soft sigh, taking note that his reluctance was just about a thing of the past. Which was exactly as she had planned.

"Why don't you kiss them?" she suggested.

Moving even closer, Greg did just that, planting a soft kiss on each nipple and running his tongue back and forth. The softness of her skin, mixed with the sweet scent of her perfume was intoxicating enough to make him lightheaded. But not so much that he wanted to stop what he was doing.

"Oh Greg, you do that so well," Marsha purred. "You must drive all the girl's wild with that tongue."

Not wanting to admit she was the first girl he'd ever done this with, Greg responded with a non-committal moan of delight. He kissed both breasts one more time, then stepped back once more.

"Done already?" Marcia said in surprise.

"Well, you only played with me a little bit too," he answered, his conscience starting to make a return appearance.

"Well, we could fix that," Marcia pointed out.

"Marcia, I think that maybe we should think about what we're doing," he responded, impressing his sister with his self-control. Any other guy would've been begging her to go on.