By Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"What exactly are we doing," Marcia answered, already too into it to have second thoughts, "other than what we would be doing if we didn't have the same last name? Remember, that's really the only thing we have in common, biologically, we're total strangers."

She let him think about that for a few seconds, then her next question hit him like a brick in the face.

"Greg, have you ever had a blow job?"

"Excuse me?"

"A blow job," she repeated, bringing him back to the point where he found it disconcerting to hear words like that coming from her. "You know, when a girl takes that big cock of yours in her mouth and sucks it."

Greg slowly shook his head. Of course he knew what a blow job was; he'd just never been on the receiving end of one.

"I thought so," Marcia went on, remembering for a second the night she'd given her first one. "Would you like me to give you one?"

"I... I...," Greg stuttered, his thoughts hammered by conflicting impulses.

Marcia could see he was torn between the two extremes. On one hand, he was still seeing her as his sweet sister, the wholesome image she liked to project to the world. On the other, a pretty, half naked girl who'd just offered to suck him off. Past experience told her exactly what to do in a situation like this.

"Why don't you just sit down and relax," she said as she took hold of his arm and shoulder and guided him back onto the couch.

She smiled as she felt no resistance to her efforts, knowing full well that regardless of his inner conflict, he was highly unlikely to push her away. If anything, her actions helped relieve him of his hesitancy by taking the decision out of his hands.

"Just lay back and close your eyes," Marcia said as she dropped to her knees, closing her hand around the base of his hard cock. "Leave everything to me."

But Greg had no intention of closing his eyes and missing a single moment of what was happening. His decision made for him, he watched in fascination as his sister's head obscured his cock, followed a heartbeat later by a pleasing tingle between his legs as Marcia brushed her lips against the head.

"Oh yeah," Greg moaned softly as Marcia kissed it a second time, then wrapped her lips around the crown.

Her tongue swirled around the shaft, getting it all wet so that it would be easier to take his girth into her mouth. Greg was so the opposite of Doug Simpson, it was a pity the reverse couldn't have been true. But you played the hand you were dealt, her Mother was always fond of saying, and like Carol Brady, Marcia was at heart a size queen. And this big beauty was certainly too much of a prize to pass up.

As her head bobbed up and down, working more of Greg's length into her mouth, Marcia thought for a second that it was a pity than Jan couldn't be here to watch. She'd spent a considerable amount of time this past term trying to teach the finer points of cocksucking to her younger sister, using the plastic dildo she had hidden in her closet. Try as she could, Jan still had trouble getting it far into her mouth.

'Plastic is no substitute for the real thing,' Marcia thought as she pushed Jan from her mind and concentrated on the task at hand, or more accurately, mouth.

A warm feeling of accomplishment joined the other passions ripping through her as she lowered her head once more and this time took Greg all the way inside of her. Once she knew she could do it, her efforts increased and the motions of her head became almost a blur.

"Oh yeah, Marcia, that feels so fuckin' good," Greg called out as he felt the warm, wet pressure massaging his cock.

One hand wrapped around his balls, Marcia could tell that Greg was really close to a climax. Normally, she wouldn't let a guy come in her mouth. For some reason, she associated that with being 'cheap'. But this was a special case, she told herself, one that she wanted Greg to remember the rest of his life.

The pleasing pressures building inside him continued to rise, as Marcia applied all her skill. A good blow job could move mountains, she'd quickly learned, as equally important as any of her more conventional talents.

"Marcia, I'm going to..." Greg started to warn as he felt a feeling that was normally brought on by the efforts of his good right hand.

He never got the chance to finish as, quicker than he expected, his cock exploded deep into her throat. It took Marcia off guard for a second, but she recovered quickly and continued her endeavor. She swallowed as much of the salty mix as she could, letting any overflow spill out of the corner of her mouth.

Two, then three bursts and it was all said and done, but Marcia continued to suck on his cock until she was sure he was totally dry. It was only when she finally felt him begin to soften that she let his still impressive manhood slip out of her mouth.

"Not bad huh," she smiled up at him before climbing up onto the couch next to him.

"Where did you learn to do that?" he asked, still trying to catch his breath.

"Let's just say I've had some practice and leave it at that," she grinned.

It was obvious now, even to Greg, that there was a whole side of his sister that he'd never imagined.

-=-=-=-

"So what would you like to do now?" Marcia asked, breaking the awkward silence that had filled the air for a few moments.

"Well, I...," Greg started to ask, then hesitated.

"Anything you want," Marcia added when she saw that he obviously has something specific in mind.

No sooner had she said it, she wished she hadn't. Glancing down at his still large member, she could think of at least one place she didn't think she could fit it.

"Could I kiss you?" Greg asked unexpectedly. "For real I mean, not like a sister."

Given that she'd just sucked his cock, the request at first surprised Marcia but then made sense. As erotic as the blow job had been, it did lack a certain intimacy, something a kiss would have.

Giving Greg her warmest smile, she leaned forward and her lips met his. At first, it was a kiss like any other they'd shared over the years, but it soon went far beyond that. Her mouth opened and Greg's followed suite. Both tongues reached out and were soon intertwined. Greg hesitated for a brief second when he realized that the taste on Marcia's tongue was the remnants of his climax. Then he banished the thought as she worked her way around the inside of his mouth.

Their hands soon joined the motions of their tongues, moving up and down each other's bodies, bringing soft and pleasing caresses in their wake. Greg's hands again made their way to Marcia's breasts, running his fingers across the soft, warm flesh and the hard circles in the center.

Marcia's hand was down between Greg's legs; her fingers gently manipulating his erection, feeling it come back to life under her touch. She still couldn't get over just how big Greg was, wondering how he stacked up to the senior Brady. If Mom ever got a look at the trophy in Marcia's hands, she might find it hard not to make a comparison test between father and son.

"Why don't you bring your hands a little lower," Marcia suggested in a whisper between kisses.

To accent exactly what she meant, she took her free hand and pulled one of the knotted strings that held her panties together. They fell open and then off of her after she repeated that action on the other side. Greg looked down as she parted her legs wider to see a small blonde patch of hair already moist with erotic dew.

She took hold of one of his hands and placed it on that mound, pressing his middle finger up against the opening between her folds. Applying a gentle pressure, she pushed him inside her.

The nectars of anticipation were enough to afford him easy access as Greg took control and ran his finger in and out a few times. Marcia let out a quiet sigh to let him know he was in the right place.

As with so many other things today, Greg was exploring virgin territory, at least for him. Still, like just about every other guy his age, the hours he'd spent thinking about it at least gave him a basic understanding of what he was supposed to do. He worked a second finger inside and began to search for what the guys in the locker room referred to and the 'on and off switch.' If you turned it on right, you might get lucky but if you turned it off, the only company you were going to have that night was your five-fingered friend.

Luckily for Greg, he found it easily enough, guided in part by Marcia's whispered encouragement. He could feel it pulse under his touch, a pulse that reflected in the movements of the blonde's body. He could feel the wet walls close around his fingers, even as he moved them in and out. The faster his hand moved, the more energized Marcia's gyrations became.

"Faster, Greg," she called out as he breathing began to become more labored. "I want you to do it faster,... and harder!"

Greg did what he was told and was rewarded by the sight of Marcia practically lifting herself off the couch with each surge. Her chest rose and fell with each new breath, putting just enough bounce into each breast to call attention to them. Impulsively, Greg leaned over and kissed each one of them again, marveling at the thin sheen of sweat now covering them. Was he actually doing all of this? He certainly had found the right button.

"I want you down there," Marcia interrupted, her tone making it almost a command.

Greg wasn't sure he understood, wasn't he already 'down there.'

"Your mouth," Marcia panted when she saw that he didn't understand. "I want you to lick my pussy, just like I sucked your cock."

The demand for a quid pro quo caused Greg to momentarily pause. Of all the things the guys talked about as far as what they wanted to do with a girl, going down on one had to be on the very bottom of the list. It seems such a nasty thing to do they all agreed, even if you could get past the smell. But fair was fair, Greg had been taught, and although he was sure this particular situation had never been envisioned when his Dad had first taught him that, the lesson still applied.

Marcia reached down and parted the walls of her pussy to give him a clear view. She knew as well as he did that the closest he'd ever come to seeing the core of a woman was the dirty magazines hidden up in his bedroom. Greg wanted to take a few seconds to study it, but was then urged into action by a loud moan of wanting from Marcia.

Replacing her hands with his own, he reached out with his tongue and traced the path his fingers had followed before. To his surprise and despite all of the stories to the contrary, the taste and smell was hardly the worse thing he'd ever encountered. In fact, after a few minutes, he'd even grown to like it a little.

Encouraged by yet another moan of delight, Greg reached out again and drove his tongue in as far as it would go, savoring what he now reclassified as sweet nectar. Up and down he moved his tongue, coming in even closer at times to wrap his lips around her excited nub. Sometimes it was only a touch, other times a hard caress, but both caused Marcia to bounce up and down on the couch as she lifted her legs and tossed them over his shoulders. Her hands came to rest against the back of his head, holding him in place.

Greg was hardly a natural born pussy eater, she thought, but he had a lot of potential. God knows she'd had a lot worse down there. All he needed was a little practice and she was more than willing to give him the opportunity for that. She arched her head back and closed her eyes, letting the waves of delight radiating from between her legs wash over her.

"Oh yes...Greg...eat me..." Marcia yelled as she grabbed hold of his head and pushed his mouth deeper between her legs. "Lick my pussy...God...yes!"

And on it went, for how long neither of them was really sure. Marcia only knew that at one point, she needed something more. As enjoyable as his tongue was, she needed something bigger. She needed that big, beautiful cock inside of her.

"I want you to fuck me!" she cried out, loud enough to be heard across the empty house.

Greg stopped and looked up, his face covered with her sweetness. Deep in his mind, he quickly ran through the many dreams he'd had about actually doing it with a girl, and what he should do next. That he and the girl that was about to take his cherry were related by marriage was no longer even a distant concern. His plan of action decided upon, he started to get up from between her legs.

But Marcia wasn't about to have any of that. As fun as it had been to let him find his own during the preliminaries, now it was time for the main event. She needed to be fucked, and fucked how she liked it. This was no longer the time for on the job training.

"Just switch places with me on the couch," she said to him as she moved to give up her spot. "I'll take care of the rest."

Once Greg was sitting on the couch, Marcia climbed back onto it, standing all the way up with once leg on each side of Greg. She bent her knees until she was squatting almost in his lap, her breasts resting only a few inches from his mouth. Reaching down, she took his cock in hand, marveling once more in its length and hardness as she aimed it straight up.

Lowering herself a little more, she positioned the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Another small drop brought the head of his cock just inside her, producing mutual gasps from both her and Greg. She was as wet as she'd ever been, but she was still going to have to take it easy, at least at first. She pressed down on his cock a little harder, pushing more of it inside her.

"Oh that's a tight fit," she laughed, looking at Greg who was wearing an expression that seemed to say he was worried that it was too big and she would change her mind. "But its a nice tight fit." she reassured him.

She lifted herself up and down a few more times, sliding further with each repetition. Greg was in seventh heaven as the wet softness wrapped tightly around his manhood. He reached out and place one hand on each of her hips to help steady her, but didn't try to move her one way or the other. It was still Marcia who was in total control.

She had already taken him more than halfway inside of her when she took a breath and dropped all the way down, expelling that breath with a great deal of force. She took a minute to savor the feeling, never having felt so full inside. Any other guy after this, she was now afraid, was going to be a disappointment.

Slowly at first, then picking up with pace, she began to ride Greg's cock. First with caution, then with enthusiasm, and finally with almost wild abandon. Her breasts bounced up and down in front of Greg's face and she leaned forward just enough that he could press it between them. She wrapped her arms around his neck, steadying herself even more as she rocked in just about every direction.

'Eat your heart out, Donna,' she mentally cried out in triumph. 'I got here first.'

Faster and harder they rocked, with Greg's cock slipping in and out of her as fast as the both of them could move. The tremors oscillating between both their bodies continued to grow in intensity, coupled with rolling waves of ecstasy that also soon doubled and tripled in size. Greg had nothing to compare it to, but Marcia certainly did. To just say that it was good would be the biggest understatement of her life.

The pressure in Greg's loins was certainly more than it had been when it had only been Marcia's mouth wrapped around his cock. It was only the counter pressure around it that had kept him from almost immediately exploding. Even so, eventually the tide would turn.

In the meantime, Marcia was enjoying the ride of her life, taking a moment to regret that they hadn't done this before. To think of all the wasted time she'd spent with guys like Doug and Charley when she had this only a bedroom away.

A new powerful surge ripped across her body, reminding her that Greg wasn't the only one very near the edge. As much as she hated for the ride to end, she so much wanted to come. She put her last once of energy into her efforts, telling Greg to go faster as well.

The look on Greg's face told her that he was about to pop his cork and she wanted to laugh at what an appropriate expression that was for the occasion. It certainly was a celebration.

A few more powerful thrusts were enough to push both of them to the summit. They were lucky enough to reach the peak simultaneously, or at least close enough to not make any difference. Marcia climaxed first, sending Greg into orgasm as her body convulsed and her sugar walls contracted around his cock.

"Oh God! Marcia... Marcia... Marcia!" Greg called out, each repetition of her name growing louder as he exploded with such force that he thought he was going to black out.

But he held on, as did Marcia, and the two of them collapsed against each other. Sweat covered their bodies and they felt totally exhausted, the most enjoyable exhaustion either of them had ever imagined.

-=-=-=-

They were still sitting there when the movie finished, nude and interlocked in each other's arms. Neither wanted to be the first to move out of the other's embrace. Both of them realized that however this had started out, it had ended as more than just a sexual encounter. The love they previously shared as siblings had moved to a different level, one that it was going to take some time to sort out.

But that was something to think about tomorrow, or the day after. For now they had the rest of the house to themselves and Greg suggested that maybe it was a good idea after all that Dad had only put in one shower for them to share. As they gathered up their clothes and headed upstairs to it, Marcia took a moment to hope that Donna had come up with a substitute for Greg tonight. Because if she had anything to say about it, tomorrow night was going to be a lonely night for Ms. Burke as well.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers