All Comments on 'By Demon's Driven'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mind Blowing

Wow, what an effort put forth on this story. I spent the better part of the day reading it and not a minute was wasted. There were several points I thought that I could easily be reading something bought from a bookstore it was that serious of a work.

The story lived up to the title. It was damn dark and I am still trying to decided what was more violent, the fights or the sex! The last sex scene at the party was just insane.

There was so many things I liked I could go on and on, but will focus on my favorite part and that was the characters, all of them. Most stories here even the serious ones that aren't one handed reads feature two main people and stay with them.

But in this story there was far more than that. JD and Molly were portrayed well and although I can't say either was endearing, or even totally likeable they were exactly what they needed to be. I thought Miranda was equally intriguing, Tammy was a great addition adding some laughs in an otherwise grim tale and at the end even Jake came alive.

Great job and a great idea for a contest. Win or lose these two authors should be proud.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 10 years agoAuthor
Broken

Dark and full of broken people, I liked it but wow its long. Good luck in the challenge :D

TimothyMTimothyMabout 10 years ago
Scary but brilliant

Intriguing cast of characters, with bad issues which they somehow turn into strengths. Most of the sex was too rough for me, but I can't say it was out of order for the main thrust of the story. Impressive effort.

patientleepatientleeabout 10 years ago
Excellent.

Well planned. No loose ends. Exciting and suspenseful. I loved it.

dleighdleighabout 10 years ago
Now that I can breathe again...

I am just happy it was the weekend when I got to this because I haven't been able to put it down! I loved it, and completely agree with the Anonymous review about the characters being the best part.

I too enjoyed seeing Jake come to life at the end of it - his years of undercover coming to the surface and showing that he had what it took to get them through - I did chuckle at the accent coming out, theatre classes indeed! I wouldn't mind seeing a story of his own at some point! Molly annoyed the hell out of me most of the time, but she was perfect for the story and redeemed herself in the end, and that tease as to whether it's the end for them... hmmm? I'd like to think maybe they found a little contentment and peace in each other - I'm a sucker for a happy ending. JD I loved, with his tough guy exterior with a broken past, trying to redeem his failings by saving women from the fate his mother endured, heart breaking. Tammy was possibly my favourite (although hard to go past JD), and I've learned a new term when it comes to 'little', she was amazing, absolutely loved her.

The fight scenes were phenomenal, and I'm in complete agreement that I'm not sure which was rougher - the fights or the sex, but both were outstanding. The sex in most places, a little rougher than I'd appreciate, but the voyeur in me loved it.

I could easily see picking this book up in a store somewhere, the plot and story just making for a great read. In fact, this would make an awesome movie! Once they were in the club and heading down to confront Knox I was sitting on edge of my seat the whole time going "omg omg omg" and that scene with Reggie... well it's a good thing our bodies can breathe for themselves because I forgot how to. Reading this reminded me why I hate thrillers, the tension! Argh! My heart was ready to pound out of its chest.

Great job, congrats to both authors, you should be proud to have produced such a great story, good luck with the competition xo

SwillySwillyabout 10 years ago
Quite a tale

Very intense and damned good story telling. Very nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved every minute of it.

I had to put the story down for work, but it was very hard to do. One of the best stories I have read on this site.

The_Odd_CouplingsThe_Odd_Couplingsabout 10 years ago
The writers

The writers of this story were Lovecraft68 and xelliebabex

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
WOW

Anyone with good sense would pay good money to read something this fantastic. The perfect blend of excitement and romance with a lot of sex and sin thrown in. I honestly think that this could be a double best seller, a cleaned up version and the full blown down and dirty one. If both authors could reach an agreement this could be bigger than Fifty Shades of Grey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo! More Please!

I could not put this down. One of the best on this site. Thanks for the great read!

misty_girlmisty_girlover 9 years ago
Certainly

... one of the best stories I've read. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing story! Absolutly loved it! Thank you!

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 9 years ago
Loved it

Please correct this spelling, it's "Newbury" street. Lovely area btw.

Wonderful story too! ;)

medjpbmedjpbover 9 years ago
Well Good

This had me coming back for every chapter and feeling sad when chapter 29 was the end. Probably the best piece I have read on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Picking my jaw up off the floor...

This story was absolutely fantastic! I sincerely think it should be published. I literally couldn't put it down! I'm a phone sex operator and this story has given me so many new ideas for work.... Not to mention, ideas for my husband! ;)

MistressJosieMistressJosieover 9 years ago

This story had me writhing and cumming back for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Noir...

with a happy ending - good on ya!!

thanks ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story, bad editing.

I truly enjoyed this story; the characters were engaging and the erotic scenes were well-phrased and entirely enjoyable. The one aspect, however, that strongly detracted from the overall quality of your piece was the poor editing. I realise this is a casual affair, and as such may not warrant such attention to detail. But I would nevertheless advise you to enlist the aid of a proofreader and editor for all future endeavours - especially if you seek to make more than a hobby of this. Overall though, very good :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing Story:

Aside from being a "fresh" and amazing story, why has the story not been scripted and made into a riveting movie? One would think the "real" feminists or women's rights crowd would be championing the making of a movie of this nature! Just tone it down to the R level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Couldn't put it down. And the sex just added to the story.

prettymama3601974prettymama3601974almost 9 years ago
A masterpiece.... 5 stars!

Such a well thought out story! Steamy, provocative, characters with actual plot that makes you think... A short novella of perfection! Must read!

Shanin1967Shanin1967over 8 years ago
Great story!

The plot line was very interesting, it kept me reading. Great characters! I enjoyed this very much..

meowkitty05meowkitty05over 8 years ago
One of the best!

This story is truly amazing. It has got all the right elements to make it a perfect story. It's one of my favorites now. Thank you for writing this! xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely One of the Best!!

One of the Best i've read to Date!! Thank for the Entertaining Story with the right mix of hardcore to move the enthrallment along ...... keep up the Great work!!

As God as the main stream novels read ..... Plus!!!

elu69elu69about 7 years ago
What A Story!

What a story!

One of the best that I've read for a long time. It has everything, beautiful girls, Beautiful men, lots of good, clean, dirty sex - but above all a plot that kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more!

Thank you xelliebabex you have done yourself and the reader proud!

Now, enough's, enough, I have to figure out which story of xelliebabex to read next!

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsover 6 years ago
Captivating!!

One of the best, most entertaining stories I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 6 years ago
holy hell

I literally couldn't do a thing except read it all the way through. Well done!! Gripping and no falling into usual traps. Whew! Finally I get to go to bed.

gyebi004gyebi004over 6 years ago
WOW!!!!

one of the best stories I've read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done.

I enjoyed it start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy fuck

That was simply fantastic. There was so much in here I could relate to and feel for the players it was like revisiting my youth.

The interwoven morality with the chosen lifestyles of the characters fitted so well with the storyline if was a pleasure to read.

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990almost 6 years ago
Terrific story!

Couldn’t put your story down.

I liked the length to give the details of the story.

Humour was good as well.

Some scenes were a bit too violent for me but I just read faster to get through it.

Overall it was terrific.

Thank you for your original story.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
Read this story a long time ago and finally came back to give it the credit it deserves

I read xelliebabex's story Warrior the other day and thought it was the first of the author's I had read. I had been meaning to get into her catalog of stories as she has been highly recommended. It turns out I was wrong about not knowing her work, as I had read this years ago and really liked it.

Original, sexy and with a compelling enough main plot to keep you interested through the whole thing. Not an author for those into a quickie, but more for those who like to take their time and enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely worth my, your, time!

Initially, I put off reading this story because of the length. In the end I found that length to be one of the more valuable aspects of the plotting, the drama, the characterization. Overall, this was an excellent read and well worth my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couldn't stay away.

A wonderful story! Excellent character development and realistic, imaginable scenes! I truly loved it! I couldn't keep myself from going back on my phone to read some more. Every chance I had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horrible

Absolutely a shit story. I can't put into words how much I hate this story.

DRAGONRIDER55 P2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful 5*

Great story right to the end.

mustangdaisymustangdaisyover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, couldn’t put it down. Your amazing Ellie.

LuxIgnisLuxIgnisalmost 5 years ago
Satisfying in more ways than one

This story was absolutely perfect. I loved not only the naughty parts, as I'm sure any reader of stories on Literotica does, but also how invested I became in the characters, how satisfied I was that Knox got taken down, and also the skill in which you brought in the romance between Molly and JD as well. They both had broken pasts, but were able to fix each other in tiny ways without even realizing. Very well written; I kept the tab open and continued to read each night I came home from work. Thank you for such a wonderful story: You have incredible talent as a writer, Ellie. I hope all is well with you! :)

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the characters and the plot. Great writing.

Here’s looking at you kid!!!!!

Scores 5/5

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, more these please Ellie.

Rates 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was one of the longer stories I've read here .... Totally worth the effort. Couple of little typos but for a free website amateur writer, hella good work.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

WOW, another 5 star story!!! Loved the possibility between Molly and JD at the end. All in all I liked most of the characters and the exciting plot.

Hope all is well with you, and you'll soon be back to writing the "Tables" series. Happy 2021 :)

MbC56MbC56about 3 years ago

What a great story, thank you!

samrowley1966samrowley1966almost 3 years ago

Another GREAT read. Thanks Ellie. I hope your feeling better x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovecraft68 and xelliebabex a very nicely written collaboration. I came to literotica a for the sex. I am finding more and more often good authors who I wish I could find as main stream writers in national bookstores. A great story that you should be rewarded for. Your creativity deserves a less censored stage. And if you think this wouldn't sell, go back and look at some of the '80s men's adventure books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1. If grammar is important to you, then you probably should avoid this story.

2. The principal characters in this story are incredibly fantastic; however, the characters are relatively well described.

3. If you can stroke to this tale, then you need psychological help: from beginning to end, this story's plot is both dependent upon, and driven by, physical violence; and the apparent opinion of the authors that physical violence is virtue.

4. Lead male character "JD" is a Monty Hall clown, is schizophrenic, and is perhaps suffering from multiple-personality disorder; as such, he is a curious antihero.

5. The authors do a relatively good job of creating and cultivating circumstances having a variety of obvious possible "solutions" from which the characters must choose, which effectively builds suspense.

6. As in real life, the back stories of some of the characters are implausibly hilarious or coincidental; however, unlike in real life, no one in the story seems to think anything of it when such details present.

7. The authors correctly presented in this story the reality that apathy and bullying are the natural moral defect expressions of extreme cowardice.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

🤮 …. This emoticon is for the truth you writing about, the christian churches and the missgiven missused power …. Give a human being power and you will discover the true nature of his existence …. And for the horror of it, mostly children will be the victims and this will hunt those souls a lifetime ….. soooo sad and im not even started with the medieval perversion like witchcraft burning or else …. Under the name of the holy god the suffering happened is a endless tale 🤮 …. Now i understand Pat Benatar’s song from 1983 “Love is a battlefield “ as GOD’s word in the essence is just LOVE

Wars violence rape killing just name it, this is the men’s world …. Its nothing in general but a tremendous part of the men beings are simple minds and not sparring in the same weight classes because pain really hurts they beating women …. Knox knocked out, thank you, such real perverts hopefully becoming the gang bang ass in jail ….. this was extremely intense and your graphic descriptions about bone breaking or teeth spitting or head banging or else turned my stomach …. Ten guns for the hero girls

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫 ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5536 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

SIMILAR Stories