All Comments on 'By His Reputation Ch. 03'

by bookwyrm5000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think you did a solid job on a difficult point of the story. I do always wonder about scenes with people screaming and carrying on in rather public places. A woman screaming in a college building ought to bring a rescue party pounding on the door. (Same goes for screaming sex scenes. No one calls the cops or bangs on the wall to shut up?)

Denise seems properly toxic. Those types always seem to pop back up. As Kate s teacher, Denise can make her life hell for 'stealing' Alexander.

TheMillersAngelTheMillersAngelover 7 years ago
History is Important

Thank you for giving us the back story of Alex, I enjoyed reading this part of the story and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well a bit about Alexander

Apparently Alexander has not driven Denise from his mind. He kind of left the Dom side of things after they broke up after Denise found the ring. She wanted to be a sub to Alexander but only as a sub and not as an equal partner. Alexander needs to find a path that will allow him to gain experience as a Dom however to learn control when he finds a partner to play with. He was very kind with Kate after letting her experience her submissiveness to him. They both were a bit confused but caring. If he can control her and care for her, she will be an exciting submissive for him. I liked where he said that she was a submissive but was not weak. That said a lot about a possible relationship between the two.

Another person also pointed out that screaming like Denise did in her own office would have brought someone to find out what is happening. Alexander has to find more control over his emotions or he will find himself doing something that he will regret. Denise found his weak spot and she may be able to exploit it since Kate is one of her students.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbookwyrm5000@bookwyrm5000
I've started working with a new writing partner and taking commissions again after several years of dabbling with it. Commissions that I maintain rights to will be posted here!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES