By His Reputation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spanked her, again and again, taking his anger out on her, punishing her for all the horrible things she had said to him over the years. Punishing her for interfering in his life after so callously stating she wanted nothing to do with it anymore. His hand struck her round ass harder, surely turning it red underneath the jeans she had worn. Each spank elicited another insult about his manliness, his impotence, and his lack of control.

Until her mind snapped and went back to those nights, so long ago, and she started to shiver, old feelings reawakening in her now. Despite her anger, she felt her heart race and her body grow damp with the start of her lust rising. He had never ever spanked her like this. This was a new side of Alexander. "Alex -- Alexander," she moaned, correcting herself. "I thought you didn't do this anymore?" she asked, remembering that he swore he would not be a Dominant anymore after Denise left him, that he left behind the lifestyle and anyone they met in it for good.

The spanking continued for several long minutes. He alternated between each side of her ass, but ensured she would feel all the strain and hurt she had forced upon his life. He had lost control, but he was still Alexander. And his emotions were finally on the surface as he punished her intensely, forcing her to feel every single moment of anger that he had with her.

"Why did you send Kate to my home?!" He demanded again, spanking her still harder, his hand starting to ache but his anger cresting.

"To hurt you! So you would have to be reminded of this! So you'd remember me!" she screamed out and shivered under his hand, her body wracked with pain as she felt her panties clinging to her body wetly. And when he stopped spanking her, she remained still and waited. She waited for the next strike that never came. For her pants to be undone and for her to be taken. For anything.

"Never interfere with my life again. And leave Kate alone. You chose to leave my life. Now, Denise... Stay out of it."

"But Kate is one of my students!" Denise cried into the office, only to be answered with the closing of a door.

He closed the door behind him and stepped away, the screams of the night she left him echoing in his mind. She was right. He had said he never would be a Dominant again. But today day had been a day of firsts in many ways. He took to Kate surprisingly quickly, and he exploded at Denise in an entirely unexpected way that left him feeling guilty and her feeling ashamed of what she had done to him. Sadly, in some respects, he was still a flawed human.

Thoughts of Denise flowed through his mind before he finally let them go, clenching the first of his reddened hand and letting the chapter of that memory close. And he looked towards the edge of campus and thought of Kate. Kate, who was before him to possibly remove the things behind him. A woman who made him feel in control and powerful and safe. The passion they had was undeniable and he wanted to explore it just as much as she did. He wanted to leave painful parts of his life behind. And he finally understood what had happened that day so long ago as well as this morning. For the first time, he knew what to do.

He removed his phone from his pocket and looked at the slip of paper that he grasped tightly. Alexander entered Kate's number, and sent her a message. Simple, but he felt a weight lifted off his chest. "Dinner tonight? 7PM. Wear something nice. --Alexander"

He looked back up towards the edge of campus and resumed walking towards it, away from a painful memory and towards a more interesting future.

12