All Comments on 'By My Own Device'

by maxout09

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
soreireisoreireiover 8 years ago
Uh no

Way more than my suspension of belief can handle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent story. While the suspension of disbelief was stretched a bit, I found the overall piece to be well-written and entertaining. It's a good stand-alone story.

tanagertanagerover 8 years ago
Great job!

I love these types of stories! One comes upon them all too rarely. Great job!

tanager

MellofazeMellofazeover 8 years ago
Bravo, please don't stop writing. You have a gift :)

At first I was like no way this can't be sexy but you did it. Great job and I can't wait to read more. Thank you

verbicideverbicideover 8 years ago
Creepy

This is imaginative and creepily erotic thanks to the complicity of the narrator. I would almost make the argument this belongs in the Horror category though, because while I was reading it, I could easily imagine the types of emergencies she might experience that would cause her to have to deviate from her programmed regimen. With a simple fall in 5 inch heels, she could break her ankle, resulting in a tript to the hospital which would reveal her secrets to the world...and since undoubtedly the doctors would want to remove her devices to examine her, either an immediate erasure of the "master" and subsequent ruination of her life or the refusal and then psychiatric evaluation and the involuntary removal of her devices, resulting in the erasure of her "master" and her subsequent ruination.

That or an accidental fire at her home, originating in the dusty room where master resides causing who knows what kind of troubles, but there are dozens of ways her enforced roleplay/servitude could go wrong and none of the outcomes are pleasant to consider.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

This Is one of the best imaginary master/mistress stories I've read. While it'sa Computer. She Had to program it the way she herself wanted. To Do what she Wanted.

NezhulNezhulalmost 8 years ago

The story was good. A bit creepy in places. But I can't help but feel how stupid the heroine was. What if a student got sick or injured just outside her reach? What if there was a fire in the building? Shed have to break rules because air is dumb. Bottom line, it was a good story, but I couldn't shake the feeling how foolish and irresponsible that was.

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago

I love reading these "machine taking over" stories, and this was a good example, we had a very detailed description of the programming and operation of the master, and despite the obvious flaws pointed out by some other commenters it was very entertaining. However: I would have liked to see more erotic content, maybe some intimacy with her crushes and possibly more punishments.

Also as it was an artificial intelligence the master could have learned to increase and even make her slavery total and permanent, perhaps forcing her to entrap a"crush"

There are many more torments that could have been included and I only wish it was longer. But even so I loved it and it's a five from me.

PaperdartPaperdartover 7 years ago
Master 2.0?

I liked the story and hope that maxout even produces a sequel. I know that loads of things could go wrong with the computer control and that is often the basis of stories like this one. Perhaps the heroine of this story writes the master 2.0 program and installs it and it goes wrong, perhaps windows 10 installs itself on her laptop at school and messes everything up, or perhaps an enterprising school kid hacks into system and takes over control who knows? Personally I would like to find that the heroine has written a failsafe override into her computer programming so that when something does go wrong and her life is in danger she can give the override code to shut the Master program down, but that using the override means that something almost as bad has to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

I love original thoughts and this one is pretty good for a start. But suspension of disbelief aside, it needs much more work and fleshing out to become a gripping story.

There is a bit of progress for the main character, but we need more interaction with students and more actual sex.

slavemalcomslavemalcomover 6 years ago
Great concept and originality

Loved this story, yes it could have been longer and more detailed in places but the overall story is very imaginative and unique.

Thank you for writing this, would also love to see a follow up.

themanredthemanredabout 6 years ago
Outstanding on Every Level

I enjoy everything about this story. It's so imaginative and detail-oriented. One of my favorite things is when a bunch of strict rules come together to create a prison for an unfortunate heroine. That she built it herself is just delicious.

The ideas were incredible. Loved the concept of a crush, and deferring herself to her students. That's such a rich concept. Wouldn't it be great if she lost her desk altogether, and had to stand at attention for the entire class? Or if she were demoted / assigned the task of helping with some women's empowerment club filled with rich girls. Her duties would be to write the things the girls say onto the whiteboard, fetch them drinks, offer foot massages.

That second droid can be so much stronger. My imagination runs riot. It controls algorithms on everyone's news feed, normalizing ideas of domination and punishment. She wears an earpiece, so the computer can give her a script of things to say.

Don't want to get carried away. This is truly a gem. It's good on so many levels. The character voice even rests in some uncanny valley between computer and person. Really, really interesting.

mistimksmistimksabout 6 years ago
More, please

This story is great. Thank you. Part 2 would be even greater.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 6 years ago
Wow!

Original and interesting. I guess it's been too long since it was written for there ever to be a part 2, It's fun to think about what comes next.

ultadonisultadonisalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Very original concept and unbelievably hot. Truly amazing story. I wish you would write another part.

mistimksmistimksover 5 years ago
I found the video of this story

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a73860f5a553

A maker set up the Amazon Alexa assistant to zap his sub via voice command, and then set up a timer to zap her if she doesn't invoke Alexa on herself every 15 seconds. Hot and funny stuff, and it very much reminded me of this story.

AmpleWangAmpleWangabout 5 years ago
Actually amazing

Holy shit, this might be the best story I've ever read on this site, or at least, one of the best.

I absolutely love reading stories about losing fully control, and having a computer do it to a victim is so hot. I hope you write something similar to this, or maybe a continuation later.

Even if you don't, I'm so happy you wrote at least this one. Thanks a bunch :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The awful thing about it

is indeed that there's no second part.

PonderingLifePonderingLifealmost 3 years ago

Nearly time for her to switch from master 1 to master 2. Less then 2 months left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been looking for exactly this story for years your a hero

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hello from 2021!! i really loved this story and i hope that our protagonist didn’t end up in jail and has a wonderful master 2.0

PonderingLifePonderingLifeover 2 years ago

So by now she should have gotten master 2.0 going.

Lets have it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm still waiting for a part 2, eagerly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. Excellent premise and story. I do wish you had gone into more detail about her interactions with actual people. Does a teacher hitting on her spike her arousal and encourage Master to order her to spend more time with him? Does a good looking male student do the same? Regardless, I think everyone is ready for part 2.

Few thoughts... I don't even think a chastity belt is even required anymore. If it can monitor her arousal levels to such precise detail, I don't know that the belt is needed. In fact, she can be ordered to play with herself sporadically and edge herself - perhaps even without the assistance of the stimulator - but never allowed to cum. This could be seen as even greater control and submission. She is physically capable of touching herself and, in fact, is often encouraged/ordered to do so. But rather than relying on Master to halt the stimulator before orgasm, she must rely entirely on her own self-control to avoid disobeying Master.

Tattoos and piercings would be more feasible if the chastity belt itself was gone.

In addition, maybe Master controls an online acct of hers on Fetlife or Kink that he sometimes posts nude photos of her (face censored of course), and has her sometimes engage. Maybe Master even turns her into a camgirl. Forcing her to expose herself, demonstrating her service to Master, taking spankings, etc in order to earn extra money. Not for her to spend, of course. To improve Master.

One thing I would strongly suggest is to include the occasional human proxy. Master sometimes demands she find individuals for her to pleasure in service to Master. Some guy from Fetlife; some girl she got to talking to at the supermarket; some guy she was ordered to take to a hotel from a bar she was ordered to go to; some former student; some neighbor woman.

There needs to be humans that are aware of her submissiveness - even if they don't understand the true nature of Master. Maybe they think she just has a long-distant dominant partner with some voyeuristic tendencies. But she needs to be made to pleasure and to expose (parts of) her secret to actual humans at times. Actual humans are important to her humiliation. While Master can *evaluate* her and convey dissatisfaction in her performance, it's nowhere near the gut-wrenching humiliation of being judged by actual humans feeling disgust in her core desires and preferences.

Maybe she builds a whole litany of human partners she sporadically serves. One day Master contacts the guy from the bar and asks if he's interested in a blowjob on his way home from work. A few days/weeks later, Master sends a FB note to a woman who has such a condescending smirk on her face (which Master senses as positive since it spikes Christine's humiliation/arousal) when Christine kneels in front of her and asks for permission to lick her cunt (luckily, the woman doesn't know that she lives in the same neighborhood as this little sub slut?). The following week, as she approaches earning an orgasm, Master sends a text to Jake, a boy she taught who graduated last year and asks him if he's ever fucked a girl's ass.

I would love to read that Master 2.0 AI analyzes online BDSM stories and attempts to concoct tasks for her. In order to minimize potential problems, Master posts surveys online about the tasks, describing the plan, and asking for feedback about whether the task would be "Likely illegal" or "Likely to result in being fired" and if not, then asks them to rate various aspects on a scale of 1-5. How hot the task. How humiliating. How physically dangerous. And using those survey results, picks one per month (at first) for her to perform. Once and only once per year, she can (respectfully - meaning given while on her knees and edging herself) offer an alternative task that must get similar or better survey scores online to be allowed to replace the one she doesn't want.

Very much hoping that we can get part 2. So much more potential for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So to the previous anonymous commenter, all great ideas but it seems your pushing your own ideas. That’s great and all and of course would be better for a draft for your own story would be something interesting to read. Also you seem to have either missed or ignored the part were the computer master removed males from being suitable partners for the female sub, which she is unable to edit because she removed herself from being able too. Anyway great story hope to see part 2, keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lmao her program has a function to check whether someone is a jock or not

bool isJock(student):

{

if ((student.club.category = "sport") && (student.isIdiot)): return true

else: return false

}

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So what does Master v. 2.0 look like? What upgrades did she include?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story, given the recent AI improvements, I think it's time for 2.0. That being said, I've enjoyed all of your stories that I've read so far. So feel free to ignore this request, I'm just glad your still actively writing and posting your stories.

northirishdivernorthirishdiver5 months ago

Oh definitely needs a date update .... especially if 2.0 has been finished as it needs a beta test and increase in its stable of willing test subjects

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous