By the Horns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There was some sort of... darkness. A shapeless, roiling, writhing mass, even darker than the void around it. It wasn't just lightless, it was... aggressively black, like negative light. I saw it lash out, and I saw a light go out, the figure absorbed into the darkness. I saw other figures all around it, blasting at the darkness with beams of light from their heart-stars. I looked to the blackness and I knew it had to be destroyed. I felt a heat grow in my chest, and a beam of light lanced out from my heart-star to strike the darkness. I did it again and again, and with each strike my star grew brighter, hotter, and I could feel its warm light permeating my body, passing through me and shining out in all directions. The darkness lashed out, striking at other attackers, then turned its attention to me, I could feel its focus more than I could see it. My heart-star was white-hot, burning like the sun, and my entire body was filled with its light. And as the darkness lunged for me, I charged, my entire body scintillating with golden light as I met the darkness with a mighty cash." He recalled, clenching his fist as he recalled the battle.

He relaxed again, shaking his horns. "That was when I woke up. I was in crossroads, in a tent, naked but for fresh bandages, and guarded by two orc warriors. I expected to be executed, and was about to panic when a tauren priestess arrived and demanded to know why An'she would have her save a Grimtotem. I had no answer for her, but we talked for many days while she treated my wounds. I told her of my revelation, of my betrayal, and of my vision. After several days, she had softened somewhat, offering forgiveness and comfort. But I couldn't accept another's forgiveness, not without forgiving myself, and I was far from that. I was all but lost to despair, recounting all the horrible things I'd ever done, the stories behind each scar that I had once bragged about."

"It took nearly a week of healing before she declared I was well enough to leave. Before I departed, she gave me three gifts. The first was purpose. She challenged me to earn my own forgiveness, if I could not accept it from another, to go forth and do so much good that it outweighed my sins. The second gift was direction. She told me of the sunwalkers, and told me she believed it was the will of An'she that I join them. The third was a name. She was not an elder, not allowed to bestow a clan name, but she told me the name Grimtotem would draw suspicion, or even violence. She declared me the first of the Sunheart clan, and that day I rode out toward Thunder Bluff."

As he finished his tale, he straightened up in his seat. "You know the story after that. I arrived in Thunder Bluff, joined the Sunwalkers, and spent the last several years training with the Argent Crusade in Northrend. Then I received your summons. That's my story. That is where I come from, and how I came to the Sunheart name. That is how Rhuno Sunheart came to sit before you." He explained, then sighed. "It is... not a pretty tale. If you cannot trust a Grimtotem with your quest, I understand." He added, finally, hanging his head.

Alexstrasza was silent for a moment, her shimmering golden eyes locked on his. Then she rose from her seat and strode over to him. Standing, she was about eye-level with the tauren. A small hand reached out, coming to rest upon one of the hulking warrior's broad shoulders before she spoke. "You're right. I cannot not trust this quest to a Grimtotem. But I can think of none more worthy of it than the Sunheart sitting before me." She said, warmly. Rhuno looked up, confused.

The dragon queen continued. "A body cannot grow strong without physical challenges. Much the same, a heart cannot grow strong without moral struggles. That priestess did not change your heart. She merely cleared your eyes. You saw the truth and your heart faced a harrowing crisis of morals, and rose to the occasion. You turned your back on everything you ever knew, because you followed your heart. That takes conviction. And I believe An'she saw that conviction and rewarded it." She elaborated, smiling warmly. "Your good deeds earned you this audience, Rhuno. Now your good heart has earned you my quest."

He relaxed visibly, tension draining from his body as he sat before her. "I... Thank you, Your Highness. I will prove your trust is not misplaced. You will not be disappointed." He promised, seeming much lighter with the weight of his guilt off his shoulders.

The dragon queen's expression developed a tiny smirk. "I have high hopes for you." She replied, then shook her head slightly. "Now, I must tell you of your quest. The truth is, since the fall of Deathwing, we dragon aspects have lost our immortality, the endless power granted us by the titans. And while we may yet live for millennia, our eventual demise is now as certain as that of all mortals. Some of the others seek to return us to immortality."

"Perhaps I lack their optimism, having so long been tied to the forces of life and death. I feel we must prepare the world to go on without us." She explained. "There is a problem that looms on the horizon, threatening all the dragonflights. It must be addressed before it comes to bear. You see, the dragonflights are closed circles. While dragons can mate with other races and other flights, the children will not be true dragons unless both parents are true dragons of the same flight. With the violence in recent years, our numbers are not enough to sustain themselves without degenerating into incest. The flights stand on the precipice of a long, spiraling descent into weakness and extinction."

Rhuno nodded, slowly, but his expression was confused. "Forgive me, Your Highness, but how can I be of help in a matter such as this?" He asked.

The dragon queen paused, pursing her lips, seeming to choose her words carefully. "The dragonflights require... new bloodlines. New dragons, powerful dragons, bearing bloodlines from outside the flights. Normally, this would be impossible, as any dragon mating outside the flight would only birth dragonkin, not true dragons. But while I lost a great deal of power when I lost my immortality, I still remain one of the most powerful life mages in Azeroth. I believe I have developed an enchantment that will allow outsiders to sire true dragons. This would allow dragons to take... consorts from any race. But the power to do so is not enough, on its own. The dragonflights are proud and resistant to change, and other races are often seen as weak and unfit to... consort. The dragonflights must be encouraged to change if there is to be a change. They must be shown the strength, power, and virtue of other races. They must be led into this new way of thinking by a figure they trust and obey." She explained.

Rhuno still looked somewhat confused.

Alexstrasza sighed, seeing no way to avoid saying it directly. "Rhuno, for the sake of the future strength of the dragonflights, your quest is to allow yourself to be enchanted, then to lay with me and sire a new generation of dragons." She laid out. Rhuno's eyes widened, and she quickly continued, to try and ease any possible concerns. "Please, don't be concerned. The enchantment is perfectly safe, and you won't be called upon to take responsibility. The children will be as royalty among the ruby dragonflight. If need be, all you need to do is lay back, close your eyes, and allow me to work."

Rhuno still seemed hesitant. "It's not..." He began, then shook his head, as though trying to shake loose the thoughts. "Are you certain about choosing me?"

The dragon queen smiled warmly. "You are strong in every way that matters, Rhuno. You are a great warrior, gifted with magic, and above all else, you have a good heart and a brave soul. Who better to sire the future of the dragonflights? I meant it when I said I could think of none more worthy of this quest than you." She assured him. Her smile tweaked slightly, becoming a coy smirk. "Besides. You did promise I would not be disappointed. I am eager to see you fulfil your promise." She added, pivoting on the ball of her foot and sashaying toward the bed in the center of the room, putting a little extra sway in her generous hips as she moved, the shimmering crimson silk robe swaying with her movements.

The tauren's eyes fell upon those swaying hips and he suddenly saw her in a new light. She was still a queen, a figure of authority, but her beauty was no longer distant and idealized. She was a woman, a sexual creature with a fantastic figure and passions as strong as his own. She wanted sex, she wanted to be bred, and she wanted him. His eyes followed those hips as they rolled and swayed, and he found himself almost unconsciously following her and her hypnotic hips. As she reached the bed, she spun on her heel, a more playful sort of smile on her face as he came to a stop just a few feet away, his powerful frame looming over hers.

Her smile never wavered as her hands came up to the silken sash holding her robe together. A few quick flicks of her wrist, and it slid off her like water, pooling around her feet, leaving her all but bare before his eyes. She was left in only a set of lacy red lingerie trimmed in gold, most of it transparent. The top accented a pair of firm, proud breasts, each orb big as a ripe grapefruit, the golden trim stopping just low enough to allow the very edge of a dusky red nipple peek out of the cups. The bottoms looks much like regular panties, though they rode high over her generous hips, but the lion's share of the material was a transparent, lacy red, the opaque material barely obscuring as much as a thong. She rolled her hips, striking a pose for a moment, letting his eyes consume the display before them, before stepping forward. Her hands came up to his waist, finding the sash. "It's hardly fair that I'm the only one exposed, is it?" She asked, teasingly.

As his sash came apart, he tensed, bracing for her reaction as the robe began to open. The first thing it revealed was a heavy medallion, as broad as a human's handspan, hung around his neck on a slender chain. The center was a polished golden sun-disk, surrounded by a wide ring of polished, gleaming obsidian, broken by dozens of thin, straight rays of gold and silver shooting randomly from the sun-disk to the edges of the medallion. As the rest of the robe fell open, he couldn't help but notice the dragon queen's gaze flick down and linger for a moment upon the melon-sized package bulging out the front of his frostweave undershorts. Then it roamed up, and her eyes went wide.

His face bore a handful of scars, but his body told a sordid tale about a life of violence. Dozens of scars tore across the landscape of rippling, powerful muscle that was his chest and abs. Some were ragged sets, from bestial claws, others were straight and neat, from the blades of more civilized implements, and some were star-like spots, piercing wounds from arrows and spears. As he shrugged the robe off entirely, leaving him exposed before her, her eyes followed the scars as they continued over his granite shoulders, and down both powerful, thickly-muscled arms, his forearms latticed with cris-crossing wounds.

He was silent for a moment, his eyes cast aside. Ashamed. He flinched when one slender digit traced a long, rough scar near his waist. Then his eyes widened when she suddenly looped the fingers of her free hand into the golden loop on the end of his braided beard and tugged his chin around to face her. Before he could react, she pressed her lips to his, a tender, soothing kiss, that lasted for a few long seconds. When she finally broke it, she smiled. "You have a magnificent body, Rhuno. Never be ashamed of it." She chastised.

The hand running over his scar slid down, hooking into his undershorts and gently but insistently pulling them down. Her eyes snapped down to get her first good look at the weapon that emerged. The monster that flopped free defied her expectations. Even flaccid as it was, the beast was more than a foot long. It hung like a fat sausage nearly down to his knee, thick as her wrist, and surprisingly pink, a slight tuft of longer fur around the base of the hairless package. His heavy balls were the size of oranges, twin orbs churning out gallons of thick bull-spunk as they hung in a dark gray, smooth-skinned sack. The dragon queen purred as the meaty spheres were revealed, she could feel the overwhelming life energy of his monstrous, swaying seed-sack, even at this distance. "It's... huge..." She muttered,almost under her breath.

He shifted, stepping out of the undershorts, his fearsome girth giving a slight twitch, and she realized she was staring. She smiled as she looked to the tauren. "Well, it seems now I'm the one overdressed..." She smirked, her slender limbs reaching behind her back. There was a pinch, a tug, and a flick, and her lacy bra came loose. She held the cups in place coyly as she slipped her arms out of the straps, before finally letting them fall away to reveal her breasts in all their glory. They swayed softly with her breaths, supple warm brown slopes rising to meet perfectly dusky red nipples, hardened with arousal, the sensitive buds thrusting proudly from the peaks.

The bottoms came next, and she swiveled as her thumbs hooked into her waistband, presenting her plump rear as her hips rolled hypnotically, walking the waist down an inch at a time. Finally they rounded the edge of her plump, juicy rear and slid down her smooth, soft thighs. She smirked over her shoulder and spun, kicking the bottoms off as she sat on the edge of the big bed, legs parting just enough to reveal the perfectly pink folds peeking out as her outer lips parted, and the neatly-trimmed scarlet arrowhead of her pubes pointing the way to her slit.

She glanced up to his face, gauging his reaction to her display, but movement further down drew her eyes. They widened slightly as they fell upon the tauren's cock, eye level with her as she sat on the bed before the standing tauren. His face might not show much of a response, but his shaft certainly did. The sight of her and the feel of her gaze had stirred the slumbering serpent. The beefy bull-cock swelled with each thundering heartbeat, growing longer, thicker, thick veins popping out as they fed more and more blood to the titanic slab of meat. A foot and a half long now, and as big around as her fist, the beast grew and grew, rising slowly, the love-muscle struggling to lift its own immense weight as it bobbed, level with the ground. Alexstrasza swallowed at the sight, taking in the immense, intimidating, exhilarating size of her hand-picked mate. Just how big would this beast grow? And would she be able to handle it when it reached its full potential?

She pushed the doubt from her mind, reaffirming her convictions. No need to dwell on that. She would face the challenge when the time came, and she would overcome it. In the meantime, she needed him hard. Her hands rose, reaching for the beefy slab before her, hesitating as the beast gave a particularly forceful throb, her hands just inches away. When her delicate fingers finally alighted upon the monstrous shaft, a shiver rolled up and down her spine. It was huge. Even both hands together left so much of it untouched. But what really made her shiver was the pure vitality she sensed. It was so... alive. She could feel his warmth, his pulse... She could see the life energy filling it with every passing second. She'd seen it before, with other consorts, but in this form, this scale at this distance, it was overwhelming, awe-inspiring.

She gently bit at her lower lip as her hand began to move, stroking up and down the monstrous phallus. She cast her gaze up to meet his eyes as she spoke. "You are gifted in many ways, it seems. I've never seen a cock this massive on a mortal. And so... virile! I can feel your life energy, rolling over me like waves, cresting with each beat of your heart... It's incredible!" She purred. It seemed that was enough for him to hear. His veins bulged with a flood of blood, the tendons at the root of his cock grinding as they heaved the meaty monolith up to its full size. Two feet of beefy tauren meat, big around as a man's arm, with a gentle arc to its length, capped with a flared, red-purple cockhead. It loomed over the dragon queen, a towering monolith of lust, shining bright with raw, potent life energy. A cock like this could breed her with clutch after clutch...

The dragon queen shook her head, dispelling the images that swam through her mind. He was ready now, she had to focus on the enchantment. She closed her eyes, calling forth that familiar life magic from deep within her, channeling it to her hands. Her hands glowed faintly green as the unfocused life magic poured off them, permeating his flesh as they caressed every inch of his monstrous cock, delicate touches roaming south to fondle his heavy, churning balls. Her hand pulled away as the light off her hands coalesced into ten emerald points of light, one on each fingertip. Guided by the dragon queen's mind, they floated free of her hands, floating in choreographed formations to encircle his package, trailing strands of green light. they danced and spiraled until his shaft and balls were wrapped in a cocoon of emerald light.

She leaned forward, eyes still closed as she softly pressed her lips to the cocoon, and breathed the fires of life. Her burning breath filling the cocoon like a balloon until tongues of flame escaped through gaps in the strands. Rhuno winced at the sudden heat, almost painfully hot for a moment before he got used to it. The cocoon held for a moment, containing the inferno, before dissipating into a thousand motes of light, the flames guttering out, leaving only his looming, pulsing shaft, looking the same as ever.

The dragon queen bit her lip at the sight before her. His cock overflowed with life energy, the excess radiating off his member in all directions, seemingly without end. She could feel it on her skin, like laying out in a sunbeam, a gentle, all-over warmth, but the kind of heat that made her body flush, her nipples harden. She reached out for it, and gasped as her fingers met his skin. His cock had been warm before, but now, it was hot to the touch, not painful, but deep, relaxing heat.

Her fingers curled around the beastly girth, and she shivered, feeling the warmth radiating into her, penetrating and permeating her body, relaxing and soothing even as it aroused. She leaned forward, almost subconsciously, and pressed her lips to the head, planting a tender kiss upon the smooth knob. Her lips sizzled with lust at the touch of his cock. A soft moan escaped her throat, unbidden, and she pressed forward, lips parting slightly as they engulfed more of the smooth, hard, hot head. Her tongue darted forward, flicking over the knob as her lips spread around it. Her lips parted wider and wider, effortlessly, as her eyes closed, her mind focused on the sensations, the flavor, the unexpected pleasure.

As queen, she only rarely serviced lovers like this, usually being on the receiving end of such attentions, but something about this monstrous cock made her crave it, made her hunger for it's flavor, to feel it in her mouth. Of course, it was far too big to fit entirely, but she could still suck and slurp at the monstrous head. At least, it had seemed too big until the moment she felt her lips pop around the ridge of his cockhead. Her eyes snapped open, and she looked up to see a very impressed tauren staring down at her.

Her mind raced. She shouldn't have been able to do that at all, let alone so easily she didn't even notice she was doing it. Smaller consorts had made her jaws ache just taking them in. And yet, she felt no pain, no strain, no aching, no tearing... Her mouth felt perfectly relaxed, the only sensations an oddly satisfying stretching sensation and a warm fullness... If her lips weren't stretched around a cockhead as big as a fist, she would have grinned. She was more clever than she'd thought. The enchantment didn't just make him fertile with any partner. It made him able to mate with any partner! His sheer size would have made that impossible, so the enchantment relaxed and opened any woman it came in contact with. It actually made them adapt to his size. Perhaps it was an interaction with his own magic that caused it, perhaps it was just an unexpected side-effect. Whatever it was, it opened an endless array of possibilities.