By the Horns Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, a thought occurred to her: how far would the effect go? The idea swiftly consumed her every thought. How far would it go? How far could it go? How far could SHE go? She looked up to the tauren, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. Only one way to find out.She pushed herself forward, thrusting her head further onto the monstrous shaft. His sheer girth crushed her tongue against the bottom of her mouth as she drove her lips down it, and stuffed her cheeks, but her teeth never touched its length. The intense heat of the monster let her feel exactly how far it went, how full her mouth really was. She could feel the blunt crown nose against the entrance to her throat.

She never even felt the urge to gag as it pushed through the resistance and into her throat. She swallowed down the beefy rod, inch by inch, each ring of muscle offering only token resistance before it yielded to the invader. She pushed forward, further and further as her muscular throat rolled and milked around his girth, bulging out impossibly. There was still no pain, just that delicious, soothing heat and an unfamiliar, arousing fullness. She only paused a moment when her lips met her fingers, still wrapped around his shaft, just long enough for her hands to move out of the way, grabbing hold of his hips to pull herself down onto the last few inches, her nose crushed against his powerful as she finished devouring every last inch of his two-foot sausage, his balls heavy and hot against her chin.

The tauren let out a long, deep, rumbling groan of pleasure from deep inside his chest. Just moments ago, he'd been amazed she'd managed to fit his entire head into her mouth. It had seemed an impossible task for the human-sized woman. Then he'd found himself staring as she smoothly gulped down inch after inch of his member, before impaling herself all the way to the hilt on his cock. This was beyond his wildest dreams. Not even tauren women could handle every last inch. The sensations were beyond description. Her tight-stretched lips, her soft cheeks, her talented, writhing tongue, the rippling muscles of her throat as she swallowed on his length... It was heavenly. And he wanted more.

He couldn't help himself as his coal-black hands came down to her head. Thick, calloused digits wrapped around her horns like handlebars, and his powerful arms flexed. He saw the queen's eyes widen as he pushed her back off about a foot of cock, leaving a glistening sheen of spit behind, then flexed his arms again as his hips bucked forward. He fucked his mighty shaft into her lips to the hilt once more, balls smacking on her chin, and her throat vibrated around him. He couldn't tell if she was moaning or objecting, and he couldn't bring himself to stop, either way. He was almost in a trance, after years of celibacy in the crusade, he was finally having sex again, and with a woman as beautiful and talented as Alexstrasza.

The sunwalker's grip tightened on the dragon queen's horns as he pumped his hips faster and faster, relentlessly face-fucking her soft, dusky pink lips. Each thrust drageed more than a foot of bullcock from her skillful lips, his heaving, churning, orange-sized cum-canisters swinging pendulously to smack against her chin with each thrust. He grunted and groaned with each powerful thrust, his abs rippling, arms pumping as he fucked into her welcoming mouth. Each thrust made her throat roll, pulling him in welcomingly, then grip tight as his fat crown dragged on the walls, as though it couldn't bear to see him leave. The cycle was only punctuated by the delicious, unfamiliar sensation of her throat vibrating as she groaned around his girth. His lust was taking over, a burning heat that needed release welling in his core with each passing second. He rutted like an animal into her mouth, thrusting his drool-slick throbbing monster deep into her throat, glistening strands of spit linking her lips to his heaving balls with each thrust.

The white-hot pressure in his core could no longer be contained. He drove his hips forward, pulling her horns until her nose ground into his hip-bone, and let loose a roar of deep, primal power. His entire body tensed up, freezing into an ebon statue of granite-hard muscle. The dragon queen's eyes widened as the tauren's beefy balls pulled tight against her chin, pulsing and throbbing hotly. His cock swelled even larger, burning hotter as it seated itself deep in her throat. Gallons of white-hot seed flooded up from his churning balls, boiling up the length of his iron shaft. He could feel it as it coursed through the bulging cum-tube pinning her tongue down. He could feel it forcing her throat to open even wider before it finally blasted from the head like a cannon, pouring directly into her stomach. Her throat vibrated around his girth as she groaned, eyes rolling slightly skyward. The first blast alone was more cum than a normal man could manufacture in a week, and his weapon fired again, and again, and again, pumping her stomach full of thick, hot, creamy seed. Her throat spasmed, swallowing, milking every drop of seed from his length into her belly.

As the last shots tapered off to the soothing afterglow, he relaxed. Then he felt a pinch on his thigh. He glanced down, and realized he was still hilted in the trembling dragon queen's mouth. Panic gripped him as he suddenly scrambled to remove himself from her throat, dragging his hips back and pulling his still-iron-hard shaft from her plump lips. As soon as the head popped from her throat, she sucked in a deep, desperate breath through her nose. The cock pulled from her lips with a wet pop, the drool soaked shaft glistening in the light, tiny shimmering strands linking the crown to her lips for a moment, before they snapped. He expected to be excommunicated, or banished, or have his head bitten off, either figuratively or literally, but the dragon queen made no move but to gasp for breath and gather her composure. As her golden eyes fell upon him, expression unreadable, he braced himself for the worst.

She spoke after a moment of silence. "Firstly, you've got to let a lady breathe when you've got that beast in her throat! A little roughness is all well and good, but I nearly passed out on that thing." She chided, her expression turning to a sultry grin. "Secondly, that's the first time I've ever cum with my throat." She added, licking her lips. "Thirdly... well, I was going to be angry with you for wasting your seed in my mouth, but it seems you're still ready to go." She smirked, eyeing the throbbing shaft jutting proudly from his hips, every bit as full of energy as he had been when they started. "Besides... I have to admit, your cum feels incredible inside me. You practically filled my stomach! So thick, and hot... Maybe next time I'll have you cum so I can taste it properly." She smirked, her hand running over her slightly-swollen belly, stuffed with creamy cum.

She paused, grinning up to her tauren lover, one hand coming up to wrap around his fat, throbbing, spit-slick cock, as much as she could with one hand, just behind the head of his monster. She slid back onto the bed smirking, leading him by the cock into the middle of the sea of crimson silk sheets, until she was laying on her back and his enormous bulk hovered over her, his immense weight making the limbs supporting him sink deep into the mattress. "Still... You do have a quest to accomplish, don't you?" She purred, lustily, legs parting as her hand steered his knob between her thighs. Her slit glistened with arousal and desire, a ruby-red arrowhead of fuzz just above it guiding his gaze toward her needy pussy.

Rhuno swallowed, looking down toward the tender pink slit just inches from his cock. The dragon queen was giving him an invitation only a fool would refuse. The sight of her tender pussy made him throb with need, but the size of his own rod made him hesitate. It looked impossible. But if Alexstrasza was confident, he wouldn't question her wisdom. He wouldn't lose control again. His square bulk shifted over her, completely eclipsing the light overhead as her tender hand guided his shaft true, until the monstrous knob kissed her needy, glistening outer lips.

She gave a tiny moan at the sensation of his hot cockhead on her slit, making her pussy light up with desire. It had been impressive on her lips, but here, it felt like her slit was melting under the heat. When the tauren glanced to her, she swallowed and gave him a tiny nod. Then he began to push, slowly, gently, but with undeniable force. She could feel his hot knob pushing into her millimeter by millimeter, nosing her open around his throbbing cockhead.

His intentions might have been good, but all he succeeded in doing was torturously teasing her, spreading her wider than should have been possible, wide enough that her clit ground against the ridge of his crown as he pushed into her. His heat was making her melt all the way to the back, her depths begging for his big fat cock to plow into her like a freight train and fuck every inch of her. She moaned plaintively, needing more, bucking her hips suddenly to engulf the fat crown of his shaft. She looked up to the tauren and purred as sensually as she could. "I'm not made of glass. I can take it. Come on, big guy, fuck me hard! Give me all of it!" She challenged.

Rhuno was not one to disappoint. He pulled in a deep breath, his broad chest expanding as his massive three-fingered hands balled into fists in the sheets and his hooves sought purchase. When the found it, he huffed the breath out like a charging bull and slammed forward, ramming a foot and a half of thick, brutish bull-cock into her depths. Her needy pussy spasmed around the sudden invasion, any resistance it might have offered long-since melted away beneath the heat of his red-hot rod.

The dragon queen let out a long, rolling moan as her body opened before him, his brutish mega-cock striking every pleasure center in her pussy at once, making it spasm and grip tight around his length with each new inch. With only six inches of cock left outside her, he was suddenly given pause, some barrier deep within her holding fast against his monstrous knob. Alexstrasza shivered and moaned at the sensation of the bull grinding into the gates of her womb. She had to wonder if her barrier would be able to stand up against the mystic heat and the monstrous strength of the tauren ravaging her pussy, and, perhaps more telling, if she really wanted it to.

Rhuno seemed intent on finding out. He dragged a foot of bull-cock from her hungry depths, his wide, flared knob tugging at her sensitive spots on the way out. then with a mighty thrust, he slammed every last inch back in, making the dragon queen moan once again as he drove into her spasming pussy until he could go no farther. He paused only briefly, grinding his cockhead against her barrier for a long moment. Then he did it all over again. And again. And again. And again and again and again. Soon he was fucking her in earnest, pulling back quickly, slamming in deep, and grinding at her walls, repeating faster and faster with each stroke until he was relentlessly pounding out a punishing rhythm in her most sacred depths.

Alexstrasza was moaning and screaming constantly under this unrelenting assault. Pleasure assaulted her mind with every thrust, a familiar tension building deep inside her as each thrust made her body catch fire with lust. She trembled as he battered at the walls of her sacred depths, his mystic heat soaking into the barrier with each grind. As frightening and unfamiliar as it was, the thought of this tauren breaking down her final line of defense, pounding deeper than any man ever before, all the way into her most fertile depths, then finally drowning her eggs in his virile seed... It was starting to make her hope he won out. The tension built faster and faster as her mind swam with visions of being bred deep in her womb by this superior alpha male, building until she teetered on the precipice of another orgasm.

Suddenly, the tauren shifted, grabbing one of her legs behind the knee and pushing it up until it nearly touched her chest, rolling her hips forward as he pushed forward himself until his hips were directly over hers. The dragon queen's eyes went wide with anticipation as the stud pile-drived his monstrous member straight down, hammering on the gates of her womb. Alexstrasza's voice cut out in shock as she felt the barrier tremble under the assault, then finally yield to the invading cock. The tension inside her burst, and she came, harder than she'd ever cum before, wailing and spasming around him as he claimed her depths, slamming through the barrier to plunge into her fertile womb.

Rhuno let loose a deep groan of pleasure at the sensation of taking the dragon queen's womb, her barrier gripping around him like a vise as her stuffed the final six inches of hot, thick bull-cock into her, filling her depths until the fat knob made a visible bulge in her belly. He planted himself to the hilt, his churning cum-factories resting on her ass, heavy with a deluge of potent seed just aching to be released where it would do the most good. Alexstrasza's hungry pussy spasmed as she came around his red-hot shaft, milking him for the virile offering soon to flood her inner sanctum. The heat of his shaft radiated all through her womb, so hot it almost hurt for a second before it soothed, and she gasped as she felt her ovaries spasm as the heat reached them. She managed to crane her neck to look down, eyes wide as she saw not a normal clutch of four, or even a double clutch of eight, but an almost unprecedented twelve eggs release, each one glimmering to her life-sense like a tiny, flickering, ruby-red star inside her.

Rhuno wasn't finished just driving himself into her womb. He could feel the white-hot need building deep in his core once again, and it needed release. With his cockhead firmly planted in her innermost sanctum, he released her leg to get a more stable position, and began to jackhammer his cock into her womb, short, fast, deep strokes that bumped against the back of her womb as his hips smacked into hers over and over, monstrous balls slapping against her rear. Her pussy gripped and spasmed around him, squeezing tight as she milked his girth. His muscles pumped like a machine as he slammed his length into her again and again, ravaging her depths with his red-hot shaft as her legs spasmed and twitched mid-orgasm to subconsciously wrap themselves around the tauren's waist. He groaned as the need for release grew and grew, burning deep in his core until he could no longer contain it.

With a deep, rumbling roar, the mighty sunwalker could hold back no longer, and dropped his hips hard, hilting himself in the dragon queen with a note of finality, his heaving, orange-sized balls pulling tight against his shaft. His seed boiled up from deep within him and surged forth, blasting up the length of his cock as it swelled even larger inside her gripping, spasming pussy. Her cries peaked in yet another orgasm as his spunk rocketed from the tip of his monstrous member to explode in fireworks of heat and pleasure against the back wall of her fertile womb. White-hot seed fountained into her depths, flooding Alexstrasza's innermost sanctum with liquid lust in a single copious cumshot. The fearsome weapon was nowhere near finished, however, and it fired again and again and again, dumping more than a gallon of thick, virile baby-batter into her womb like liquid fire. Her body spasmed wildly, gripping and milking his member for everly last drop, while her mind was busy moaning out her pleasure to the high, domed ceiling above.

It seemed to take an eternity, but eventually, the final spurts of Rhuno's epic creampie tapered off to a gentle dribble of thick seed, and Alexstrasza descended from the pinnacle of pleasure to be left panting for breath and glistening with sweat. The two partners found themselves wrapped in the warm, pleasant blanket of afterglow, joined at the hips, neither quite ready for their union to be over. Rhuno sank from his hands to his elbows for a measure of respite. The dragon queen reached up, wrapping her arms around the tauren's thick neck, and craned her head forward, planting a kiss upon his lips, a gentle, tender moment to seal their frenzied, forceful sex. They kissed for a long moment before their lips parted, and she smiled.

"You were magnificent, Rhuno. Of all the mortals I've ever laid with, you are by far the greatest lover. Nobody has ever reached my womb like that. I've never cum like that before." She told him, dreamily. She lifted her head, looking down to the impressive bulge left by his massive load, savoring the sensation of his hot, potent spunk inside her. "Mmmm..." She purred, a satisfied smile on her face. "I can see it happening already. All that thick, virile seed filling me up makes it a little hard to tell, but I can still see it. I can see my eggs, like tiny little flickering stars suddenly lighting up bright and strong. Six... ooh, Nine! And Ten... Eleven... Twelve! Ohhh, Rhuno, you've done better than I could have ever hoped." She practically glowed, gazing deep into his eyes.

Her eyes suddenly went wide and she let out a small gasp. Then her lips curled into a playful grin as she looked up to her new mate. "Well, well, seems somebody's not quite satisfied..." She purred, rolling her hips around the granite-hard monolith still planted to the hilt in her cum-filled womb. "You've already completed your quest... So this one's just for fun." She smirked, biting her lip playfully as Rhuno grinned down at her.