By the Horns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Rhuno could react, the twins had taken hold of his collar and began to pull, opening it further and further. The sapphire material pulled away easily, exposing the body beneath, his rugged muscles covered in dark fur and marred by scars. His broad shoulders were first, then his granite chest, his bulging biceps, and his rippling abs in turn. With another tug, the girls pulled his arms free of the sleeves, and the top half fell away entirely, hanging empty off his waist. He sat there for a moment, his back against the tree, eyes closed, braced for their reaction, his powerful torso on full display by the light of the setting sun

The twins only took a moment to drink in the view of Rhuno's torso before they glanced at one-another and nodded in wordless agreement. Their hands reluctantly pulled away from the bulge between his thighs and they pushed themselves up, climbing to their feet. Together, they leaned down, each wrapping their arms around one of his, and lifted. It was hardly enough to actually shift the hulking tauren's bulk, but it certainly sent a clear enough message, and he cooperated, climbing to his hooves. As one, the two girls stepped closer once more, pressing themselves against him. Their perky, perfect breasts flattened against his rippling abs as their hands found the cord tied around his waist, followed it to the knot, and pulled.

The cord went slack, and Rhuno's jumpsuit fell down his legs, pooling around his hooves, leaving the mighty tauren in nothing but his undershorts, the small garment straining to contain him. The twins were not to be denied, not so close to the ultimate revelation. Elaana bit her lip with eager anticipation as she and her sister gripped the waist of his undershorts and yanked them down abruptly. The pair were not disappointed. Free of the restrictive garment, Rhuno's beastly member sprang free, a coal-black shaft, it's length covered in bulging veins that pumped in time with his heartbeat, rapidly stiffening before their eyes. It rose swiftly, soon standing proudly from his hips, longer and thicker that anything they'd imagined, hard as steel and incredibly hot, bobbing in the air with his pulse. Below it hung a pair of massive, swaying balls, palm-filling orbs sloshing with juice like ripe fruit. The girls could feel the heat radiating off the iron rod, even from a distance, and as their inquisitive hands came forward, the warmth only grew more intense.

Elaana's eyes were wide with awe as she stared at the pulsing shaft before her, entranced, her mouth watering as her hand drifted slowly toward it. She bit her lip as her slender digits finally met the hot flesh, the steely weapon giving a lurch of desire at her touch, and she cooed softly at the novel sensation. Her hand slowly slid up his length, fingertips trailing lightly over the winding veins as she marveled at the massive rod before her. Zalaana was, by contrast, much less delicate. She gripped the beast near the root, wrapping her hand around as much of its intimidating girth as she could, and gave a forceful squeeze, testing the monster's unyielding stiffness. She grinned, pleased with the result, and squeezed again, this time slowly pumping her hand up and down, feeling the tendons at his root grind as they strained to hold up his immense shaft.

Rhuno had to admit, he didn't mind the attention, but he was starting to get a little tired of these two doing whatever they wanted with him. It was time to take initiative. His powerful arms came forward, coiling his forearms around the girls' waists and pulling them tight against him. With a flick of the wrists, his three-fingered hands came down, blunt digits sinking into taut, youthful flesh as he roughly seized a handful of both identical asses and squeezed. The twins jolted at the sudden, unexpected touch, looking up at him with surprise. Elaana's expression of surprise lingered for a few extra moments, while Zalaana's swiftly curled into a playful, naughty smirk.

Rhuno wasn't finished. Now that he had their attention, he released his grip on the twin's perfect asses, and, with a flick of his thumb, tossed their skirts up, baring their panty-clad backsides. His fingers curled forward, blunt digits sinking into the flawless spheres of their exposed asses as they wrapped around the delicate fabric of their undergarments. The girls froze, eyes going wide as the material pulled tight against their tender flesh. Rhuno grinned wickedly, and his mighty arms flexed. Fabric bit into sensitive flesh hard, almost painfully, and the girls whimpered for a moment, before, with an audible rip, it came away. The tauren held the shredded white-and-gold panties aloft for a moment, like captured flags, then casually tossed them aside, letting them float away on the breeze before falling into the water and sinking out of sight. He grinned down at the girls, his rough hands returning to the twins' now-bare behinds, blunt fingers slipping under their skirts to squeeze and grope at their backsides hungrily.

Zalaana licked her lips, feeling the cool breeze caress her hot, flushed nether-lips. "Mmmm... Seems the bull has horns after all..." She purred, eagerly pushing her hips back against Rhuno's hand. She glanced across the bull's chest, looking over to her sister with a smirk. "And I was worried you'd picked a pushover." She commented. She turned, twisting her torso to face her sibling and bringing her free hand forward, to join its partner on the red-hot iron shaft before her. While the other hand started to stroke at the root of his powerful cock once again, the new hand came up, gripping firmly at the base of the tauren's flared crown and starting to stroke, moving in time with its partner.

Elaana hummed a note of pleasure as Rhuno gave her rear a particularly forceful squeeze, feeling cool air kiss at her already-soaked inner thighs. He was so strong, so commanding... so fucking BIG. Her curious fingers never seemed to run out of cock to explore, her hand following the bulging cum-channel down and down and down until she ran out of arm and had to twist at the waist and face the beast to keep going. Her free hand came forward, alighting upon the beastly shaft's smooth, gleaming crown, pressing her palm down onto the red-hot knob as the other finally found the base, where smooth shaft ended and sack began. The sheer distance between her hands hit her suddenly, and she bit her lip, a shiver running down her spine.

Zalaana bit her own lip as she drank in the view of her twin sister, her mirror image, watching the flawless blonde beauty's face as she marveled at the beast before her. "Fuck... You're so damn hot right now..." Zalaana breathed. She suddenly lunged forward, mashing her soft crimson lips into her sister's, kissing her with incredible heat and passion. Elaana responded immediately, and soon the twins were moaning softly into one-another's mouths as they kissed hotly, tasting each other's familiar flavor as their tongues swirled, coiled, and danced together. All the while, the two continued to stroke and squeeze at the monumental member between them, the tauren's cock a willing proxy for the pair's passions.

As much as Rhuno enjoyed the sensations of the two girls stroking his length, and the view of the two beauties kissing passionately, he couldn't help but feel a bit ignored. A wicked smirk spread across his face as an idea formed in his mind. He shifted his hands, suddenly curling his forefingers forward, slipping them between the girls' creamy, honey-slick thighs and then up, grinding his blunt fingertips against their needy, dripping pussies. The twins moaned softly into their kiss, unwilling to give up each other's lips and tongues. Rhuno would not be ignored. He redoubled his attack, driving the blunt digits forward, spreading the girls' tender lips and pushing into their holes to the first knuckle. The kiss broke apart, the sisters moaning aloud as fingers as thick as three of their own suddenly thrust into them from below. He looked down at the girls with a teasing smirk. "Now that I have your attention... Who wants to go first?"

Elaana looked down at Rhuno's fearsome weapon and swallowed, nervously. As thrilling as his sheer size was, thinking about that monster actually going inside her made her a little apprehensive. The felguard had been a struggle, and this, this seemed impossible. Her hesitation cost her, as Zalaana suddenly took the lead, releasing the tauren's cock with grabbing him by the beard, stepping back and pulling him forward, away from the tree. His mighty cock slipped from Elaana's grasp, and she made a quiet, disappointed sound.

"You're certainly big..." Zalaana purred, giving Rhuno's monolithic member an appreciative squeeze as she continued to hold him by the beard. "But do you have the skills to back it up?" She added, smirking. She guided the hulking tauren down, first to his knees, then to his back, laying him out on the soft grass. She released his beard and planted her hand on his chest, swiftly pivoting around it and throwing a leg over him, kneeling astride his hips. Her skirt brushed lightly over his iron shaft, one hand still on his broad chest while the other teasingly traced a finger up and down the length of his cock as she looked down at him, a confident smirk on her lips.

"You're going to have to satisfy me before I let you stuff this monster into my sister." Zalaana told Rhuno, matter-of factly, her smirk taking on a playful quirk. "Think you have what it takes?" She challenged. Rhuno returned the confident smirk and wordlessly retorted, flexing his abs, making his coal-black, red-hot, iron-hard member lurch, the massive slab of cock rising to smack against Zalaana's smooth-shaven slit. Zalaana jolted at the unexpected skin-on-skin contact, her grin widening as she recovered from the moment's surprise. This would be good.

No more waiting. Zalaana shifted, leaning forward onto Rhuno's chest, raising her hips as high as she could. The angle presented him with a marvelous view down the valley of cleavage between her shapely young breasts, the wet, sheer material clinging to smooth, creamy flesh. Her hand gripped his member just below the crown and angled it up, pushing her hips back until the red-hot knob nosed against her flushed, needy pussy. She paused a moment, feeling the stark contrast between her tight little entrance and the fat, flared crown, a shadow of doubt passing over her mind. She bit her lip, shaking it from her mind. Just pushing her slit against that red-hot knob made her melt, her depths growing hotter, wetter, softer... She could feel her lips opening as the flared crown began to push inside bit by bit... Maybe if she just took it very, very slowly...

Suddenly, Rhuno's massive three-fingered hands closed around Zalaana's waist, his thick, rough digits wrapping around her hips and sinking into her shapely rear, gripping tight. Her eyes widened, and before she could say anything, his massive arms flexed. His steely shaft plunged into her like a red-hot spear, the tip spreading her open wider than she would have ever dreamed possible as it mercilessly drove into her tiny hole. The sensation was immediately overwhelming, and a wordless cry, somewhere between pain and pleasure, rose from deep inside her as it struck her mind like an shockwave. Rhuno didn't stop with the tip, and neither did her cry, the sound continuing on as he forced the elf's hips down his length in a long, slow, smooth motion. Inch after inch of impossibly thick coal-black cock stretched her, filled her, going deeper and deeper, seemingly without end. A full quarter of his length was stuffed inside her, then half, then three quarters, and more, until the red-hot invader struck a barrier deep inside her and finally stopped, her voice cutting off sharply at the impact as the last of her breath was forced from her lungs in a sharp squeak.

It was only once she'd come to a stop, wide-eyed and breathless, that Zalaana could process what had just happened. She'd braced herself for agony when Rhuno began to push. She was all but certain he'd split her in two... But somehow, there was no pain. He was deeper than anything had even gone before, he had stretched her wider than she'd thought possible, and yet, there was no pain. Only heat, and pure, incredibly intense pleasure. She could feel a warmth radiating through her body, and looked down, still wide-eyed with shock, only to see her normally flat stomach bulged out impossibly around the unbending pillar of red-hot granite cockflesh inside her.

Elaana watched it happen from the sidelines, kneeling on the grass, her eyes going wide as Rhuno impaled Zalaana on his monstrous member. Part of her was horrified, fearful for her sibling's safety as she cried out... But, at the same time, something primal inside her responded to the sight, her womanly depths squeezing with envy as the brutal cock filled her sister. When she came to a stop, Elaana only stared, a tense silence hanging in the air for a long moment. Was that pain hiding in Zalaana's expression of shock and awe? Unable to bear the suspense, Elaana crawled forward slightly, drawing closer to the two. "Are... are you alright?" She asked, hesitantly.

Slowly, Zalaana lifted a hand, bringing it up to touch the bulge distorting her normally-flat tummy. She bit her lip, her inner walls squeezing around Rhuno as she realized could feel the intense heat of his cock through her flesh. The monster throbbed suddenly, bucking wildly inside her, and a wavering moan forced itself from her lips as a surge of pleasure crashed over her. As the moan tapered off, her lips slowly curled into a smile. "I'm better than fine..." She breathed. She turned, looking at her sister with a gleam in her eye as she licked her lips, hand still cradling the bulge in her stomach. "I just hit the fucking jackpot. Look at this fucking monster!" She exclaimed, gesturing at her belly illustratively. "All this cock, and no pain! None! You've got to try this!" She explained, grinning maniacally then turning her gaze down to the tauren beneath her. "And as soon as I'm done fucking your brains out you're gonna teach me the spell you're using, because this is fucking incredible."

Rhuno smirked, shaking his head softly. "Sorry, it's not a spell." He replied. Zalaana shot him a doubtful look, and he gave a smll shrug. "Okay, it's magic, but it's not a spell. It's more of a... blessing." He tried to explain. "I'm not even sure you could do it, honestly, you'd have to ask Alexstrasza." He added, shaking his head again as he offhandedly name-dropped a demigoddess. He looked up at the blood elf straddling his hips, his expression almost serious for a moment. "I can tell you one thing though... You're definitely confused about who will be fucking who's brains out." He added, serious expression cracking into a cocky grin. To illustrate his point, he suddenly lifted her hips, heaving them up by about a handspan, his flared cockhead tugging at the sensitive, until-recently-virgin walls of her deepest depths as it pulled back. Then, he let her drop onto his steely shaft once more, and roughly bucked his hips up to meet her as she fell, slamming into her as far as he could go, his blunt knob once more pounding at that barrier deep inside her, the impact sending a jolt of pleasure shooting up her spine.

Zalaana follow-up questions were cut off as a deep moan forced itself past her lips. Even that short thrust of Rhuno's red-hot monster cock more than enough to make her body sing with pleasure. Still, she wasn't going to just give up. She leaned forward, planting both hands on the tauren's muscular chest, fingers sinking into his dark fur as she put her weight on them. "Just let me get a feel for this monster..." She muttered, rolling her hips experimentally, biting her lip to stifle a whimper as the steel shaft shifted this way and that inside her. She could handle this. She just had to keep control. Slowly, she raised her hips, feeling his flared crown tugging at her innermost walls, then reversed directions, slowly sinking back down, swallowing him up once again until he filled her to the limit. As he bottomed out inside her, she shuddered at the sensation, then grinned lustily, and began to raise her hips once again.

Elaana stared in fascination as her twin began to pump her hips up and down that enormous tauren cock. She was close enough to touch the impossible bulge that distorted her sister's slender belly each time she impaled herself on that monster. The view was incredible. Zalaana moved slowly at first, but with each thrust of her hips, her movements grew faster, wilder. Elaana bit her lip, a hand slipping between her thighs as she watched the scene with envy, her sister's soft moans and gasps of pleasure echoing in her ears. Her fingers swiftly found her needy pussy, her hungry lips drooling sweet nectar, soaking her thighs with her need. Two fingers plunged into her slit without hesitation, swiftly pumping in and out. She didn't even need to warm up, and she could already tell it wasn't going to be enough. Even adding a third digit didn't help. She needed more...

Zalaana couldn't hold back her voice any longer. Her soft sounds of pleasure became wild, unrestrained moans as she began to ride Rhuno in earnest. Every movement jerked that titanic cock inside her, tugging and teasing her most sensitive depths, and each time he bottomed out, it sent another bolt of pure electric pleasure racing through her. With each mighty blow, that red-hot lightning rod softened her inner barrier just a tiny bit more. She was almost in a trance, her eyelids fluttering as her hips slammed down onto the steely pillar again and again and again, chasing those electric jolts of pure sensation...

Zalaana snapped back to reality when something moved in front of her face. Elaana had crawled forward, planting her hands on the tauren's chest, biting her lip with hesitation and desire. Desire won out, and she swung her hips around, throwing a leg out to straddle the tauren's head. Her crimson skirt draped over his snout as she settled into place, her naked, dripping pussy just inches from his nose. She looked up, locking eyes with her sister, her expression a mix of apologetic and uncontrollably horny, and dropped her hips, grinding her sweet, juicy slit down onto Rhuno's lips.

While Zalaana's tight elven pussy hungrily milked his shaft with every bounce, Rhuno was suddenly treated to the intoxicating scent of a young blood elf in heat, as well as a lovely upskirt view of Elaana's tight, shapely rear. Then her hips dropped, and without hesitation, his hands rose up from his sides, one going to grip the hips planted on his face, the other to grab the hips riding up and down his length. His lips parted, clamping down around Elaana's needy, dripping slit as his tongue thrust forward. The thick, rough, pink muscle was bigger than some of the men she'd slept with, and it writhed inside her, tasting her sweet honey as it began to thrust it in and out. Elaana moaned aloud, his grinding down on his tongue uncontrollably.

Zalaana's steady rhythm was abruptly shattered, along with her fragile self-control, Rhuno's abs rippling as his hips suddenly bucked up off the grass and slammed his cock deep into the elven schoolgirl's tight pussy. He pounded at her barrier like a battering ram, driving a throaty moan from her lips, only to pull back and thrust up into her again and again. She couldn't control her voice, she could barely control her body, and she certainly couldn't control the rising tide of pleasure in her core. She moaned and wailed with wild abandon as he ravaged her, her body spasming with each thrust as shocks of pleasure shot through her. She could feel the barrier beginning to give way inside her, a prospect that both terrified and excited her to no end.