By the Horns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zalaana clawed weakly at Rhuno's chest as she trembled with the effort of holding onto that last bit of her self control, when she felt pair of small, delicate hands on her face, cradling her cheeks. Elaana raised her sister's face to hers, smiled, that sweet, beautiful smile of hers, and leaned forward, wordlessly pressing her lips to Zalaana's in a loving kiss. Zalaana's eyelids fluttered, taken off-guard by the touch of Elaana's lips, then suddenly shot open wide as, with a particularly brutal thrust, the monstrous tauren battered down her gates and plunged his steely cock directly into her womb. She moaned uncontrollably into the kiss as that red-hot tauren cock pounded against the velvety walls of her womb, his heavy balls finally coming to smack against her tight, toned rear. The last of her defenses crumbled, and her eyes rolled up as raw, white-hot electric pleasure struck her like a bolt of lightning, arcing along her every nerve and searing away any semblance of thought.

Elaana's lips stayed locked with her sister's, even as her twin shuddered with a climax more intense than any she'd ever seen before. She did have to pull her tender tongue back, for fear of it getting bitten as Zalaana spasmed uncontrollably around the mammoth fuck-pillar stretching out her womb. Her own hips rolled as her sister cme, sensually grinding her hips down onto Rhuno's skillful tongue, the thick pink muscle never stopping its thrusting, licking, teasing movements. After a long moment, she broke the kiss, pulling back to watch her mirror image twitch and tremble in the grip of pure ecstasy, her body stretched lewdly around a cock nearly the size of her arm. She looked so beautiful, lost in orgasmic bliss like that... She wanted that. She wanted to taste that ecstasy, to be completely overwhelmed, to lose herself in pure pleasure...

Rhuno let out a muffled groan of pleasure into Elaana's needy slit, the vibration carrying through his tongue to make her gasp. He held himself still, his fat fuckstick buried to the hilt inside Zalaana's trembling, spasming pussy. She came for ages, her inner walls squeezing like a vice, gripping and milking at him the entire time, her eyes rolled back as she moaned, a long, wavering sound of pleasure. Slowly, her wail of pleasure began to soften, her voice sinking as she deflated, running out of air as her blissful eternity tapered off to a warm, soothing glow. She was left almost limp in its wake, held upright at least in part by the steely shaft she was impaled upon. But as divine as her orgasm felt on his length, his shaft still throbbed with need, it's own release denied.

Suddenly, Elaana moved, pulling up and off Rhuno's tongue as she rose to her feet, somewhat shakily. She made her way around behind her sister, kneeling down to wrap her arms around her limp sibling and slowly lift her. Zalaana twitched and whimpered weakly as his crown teased her overstimulated inner walls on the way out, before finally popping free. His member twitched and bobbed in midair as Elaana laid her sister out on the soft grass, before turning back to Rhuno with a wicked gleam in her eyes. "You've got a very talented tongue..." She purred, crawling over to him on all fours. "But after seeing that, I need to feel this beast inside me..." She breathed, hotly.

Elaana reached out, gripping Rhuno's hot, coal-black shaft, its vein-marbled length still slick with her sister's nectar, and give it an experimental squeeze. "Fuck, you haven't even cum yet..." She muttered, in awe of the bull's stamina, then motioned him to rise. "Come on. Give it to me." As Rhuno rose, Elaana sank, falling back to lay on the grass, still gripping the bucking rod behind the head, spreading her legs wide and guiding the monstrous shaft toward her achingly needy pussy. As he climbed to his knees, looming over her, she began to rub the hot head over her tender lower lips, teasing the both of them. She could feel her entrance relaxing beneath the heat of it, feel her body begin to open for him...

Zalaana came up behind Rhuno silently, with a wicked grin and a stiffened hand, suddenly raising her arm high and bringing it down to deliver a sharp swat to the bull's buns of steel. He jumped with surprise, his hips bucking forward, away from the blow, and Elaana cried out as the first quarter of his titanic cock drilled into her in an instant, filling her like nothing before. Zalaana smirked wickedly, crawling around the tauren toward her sister. "That's what you get for leaving me out." She purred, prowling closer. She brought her head down, pressing her lips to her sister's in a brief, affectionate kiss, only to pull away again a moment later and glance back at the tauren, grinning evilly. "Give it to her, stud. All of it. No mercy. She loves it rough." She ordered, before looking back down at her sister. "As for you..." She purred, crawling up until she could swing one knee over her head and plant her well-fucked pussy on her sister's perfectly pouty lips. "Put that tongue to work." She commanded, rolling her hips to grind her shaved slit on Elaana's lips, her skirt completely covering her face

Elaana's hands came up, quickly grabbing Zalaana by the hips. It seemed like she was trying to get her off, until the muffled moans started and it became clear she was trying to get her off in a different sense. Her lips parted, her tongue pushing forward to trace the familiar folds of her sister's smooth-shaven slit as it had so many times before. The skirt over her face blinded her, but the lack of sight just seemed to make her other senses sharper. She could still taste the familiar flavor of her sister's nectar on her tongue, seasoned with the musky essence of tauren precum. The same tauren that she could feel driving his red-hot cock into her in a long, slow, smooth, impossibly long thrust. It seemed endless! Even knowing there was magic at work, feeling that titanic, meaty shaft plunging into her, stretching her wider than even the felguard had, and yet with none of the pain... Somehow, it felt unreal. The sensations were certainly real enough, though, and she moaned into her sister's lower lips once again as that brutal, beastly cock bottomed out inside her, pressing against her inner barrier and grinding the searing knob against it.

Rough, huh? Rhuno's cock throbbed inside Elaana at the thought, eager after being denied release this long, the elven shoolgirl's body writhing lewdly around his member as he was still for a moment. No mercy would be no problem. Massive, rough, calloused hands closed around the elf's slender hips in an iron grip, thick, blunt fingers sinking into her tight, shapely rear. He yanked his hips back suddenly, his flared head scraping over her tender inner walls, threatening to turn the poor girl inside out as another muffled moan sounded from beneath Zalaana's skirt. Before she'd even finished with her moan, he shifted his bulk forward, leaning over until he was almost on top of her, angled her hips upward with his hands, and slammed his down to meet them, pile-driving his thick, beastial cock into her.

Another sound came from beneath Zalaana's skirt, half-moan and half-scream, but Rhuno paid it no mind, merely lifting his hips, drawing back until only the tip was left inside Elaana, and slamming them back down again with all his strength. Then he did it again, and again, and again, hammering his blunt crown against her barrier, swiftly setting a punishing pace as Elaana moaned out uncontrollably. Under such a brutal assault, it was simply impossible for her to concentrate on the task at hand, or tongue, in this case. Waves of raw sensation crashed over with each thrust of Rhuno's perfect cock, the pleasure only receding long enough for her to feel the next one coming. She could only moan and writhe beneath the pleasure, tension already beginning to build in her core, her normally-skilled tongue writhing chaotically inside her sister's well-fucked pussy.

The vibrations from Elaana's moans were a decent substitute for skill, but that didn't stop Zalaana from reaching down, grabbing her by the still-wet hair, and pulling her head up against her pussy as she began to grind her hips down on her sister's face. She looked back over her shoulder, grinning wickedly as she savored Elaana's vibrating tongue, watching her flat stomach bulge out then flatten again and again around Rhuno's monolithic member. Seeing it from this angle, on a body so much like hers, it was strange. But she knew frrm experience exactly what it felt like, she remembered the pleasure that surged and crashed and surged again. That unyielding cock stretched her past her limits with every thrust, turning her body into a tool to satisfy his lust...

Elaana was completely helpless before the two, unable to see, pinned down, her body used, her mind overwhelmed, unable to do anything but serve her captors' lust and endure the mind-melting pleasure thrust upon her in return. It was paradise. Zalaana's grip on her golden locks tightened, roughly pulling her head up as she ground her needy pussy down onto her face. Rhuno slammed into her like a machine, unstoppable and untiring. She moaned and writhed with wanton abandon beneath the two of them. Her sister knew Elaana was loving it, that she was on the edge of a massive orgasm. She could see the familiar was her core trembled each time her belly flattened out. Zalaana looked up, catching the tauren's gaze, wicked lust in her eyes. "Hilt it in her. She can take it." She urged, licking her lips.

Elaana's heart pounded against her ribs as she heard her sister's command. She didn't even have time to think about it before Rhuno thrust into her again, that burning spear plunging into her twitching, spasming pussy with even more force than usual. It struck her barrier like a battering ram, and she felt the tiniest give as pleasure exploded out from the impact. That unyielding cock drew back again, tugging at her walls all the way, only to slam down again, the massive tauren's entire weight behind it. It pounded against her barrier and pushed hard, his red-hot knob grinding against it, melting its resistance bit by bit. Then, all at once, the gates fell, and that massive, perfect cock plunged through, his searing knob violating her womb, pushing at its velvety walls as his hips finally met hers. His fat, cum-filled balls smacked against her ass, sloshing with pent-up seed, aching to be released.

It was too much, literally and figuratively. Elaana screamed into Zalaana's pussy as her stretched womb exploded in a fireball of white-hot pleasure. The burning pleasure swept through her, searing her every nerve, consuming all thought as she spasmed uncontrollably in the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced. Rhuno let out a deep, rumbling groan of pleasure, feeling Elaana's depths squeeze and coil around his member, her inner barrier gripping like a vice around his cock, just behind the crown. It was incredible, divine, the tightness, the wetness, the heat, her body writhing around him in pleasure, her depths rippling like a living thing...

But it wasn't enough! Rhuno's red-hot rod bucked and throbbed inside her, jerking like a trapped animal, angry at being teased and denied for so long.Rhuno needed release, and he needed it now! Still hilted inside Elaana's twitching pussy, he let go of her hips and reached out, massive hands closing around Zalaana's waist. The twin blinked in surprise, then let out a cry as she was suddenly yanked backward, pulled off her sister's tongue and dragged backward until she was sitting on Elaana's hips. One hand released her hip and moved to her back, roughly pushing her down, folding her forward until she was laying atop her twin.

Elaana's mind was just beginning to clear, her orgasmic bliss mellowing out to a soft, warm glow of pleasure, when she suddenly saw light again, Zalaana's skirt pulled off her face as she was laid out atop her. Before she could react, she felt movement inside her, Rhuno's red-hot iron rod pulled back, the flared head tugging at the mouth of her womb and at her oversensitive walls along the way. She moaned aloud, her trembling arms reaching up, wrapping weakly around her sister as her body writhed against hers with sensations almost too intense to be called pleasure. The head pulled from her slit a soft pop, and she breathed a soft sigh of relief with just a hint of disappointment. Then, suddenly, Zalaana let out a sharp gasp, her eyes going wide as it turned into a deep moan, her back arching against the hand holding her in place, pushing her supple body against Elaana's.

Zalaana felt Rhuno's massive knob press against her dripping slit for just a moment, just long enough to find her entrance, before it suddenly drove forward with savage strength, his monstrous member plunging into her depths, filling her in a single, brutal thrust. She cried out as his blunt crown struck her inner walls, sending a burst of pleasure through her body, then plowed through the weakened barrier into her velvety womb with barely a moment's pause. Her lips parted in a silent cry, breathless as the red-hot member ravaged her sacred depths with short, quick thrusts, his hips pounding against hers as he thrust into her to the hilt. Then, just as suddenly as it had entered, it withdrew, teasing her walls and leaving an aching void in its wake as it pulled out of her entirely. She blinked, confused, only to feel Elaana squirm beneath her and let out a moan. She could feel the heat of the invading cock press against her stomach as it stretched her sister's. Realization suddenly dawned on her. He was going back and forth between them. He was fucking both of them at the same time!

Elaana couldn't think, between the warm haze of afterglow still hanging over her brain and the intense pleasure of Rhuno's beastly cock pummeling her womb, she was barely coherent. All she knew was that it felt incredible, and that her sister was there to share the pleasure. She moaned as she felt him pull out once again, her tender walls clinging to him as he left, and her sister echoed her cry as the tauren thrust into her once more, her face twisted in beautiful pleasure. Elaana's head shot forward, pressing her lips to Zalaana's forcefully, catching her in another hot, passionate kiss, her tongue dancing joyously with her sister's as Rhuno pounded her womb. Their bodies writhed against each other in a passionate embrace, both moaning in ecstasy into the kiss as Rhuno's pace quickened, pulling his throbbing length from one's womb to plunge it into the other's, only to return to the first before she had a chance to recover.

Rhuno couldn't tell how long he spent going back and forth between the two eager schoolgirls. He couldn't think about time, he couldn't think about anything but his throbbing need for release and the tight elven pussies squeezing around his cock in turn. His heavy balls began to tighten, sloshing with backed-up cum as they smacked against the twins with each womb-piercing thrust of his unyielding cock. He could feel the tension building in his core, threatening to explode each time he thrust his shaft deep inside them, each time their silken depths spasmed around him in pleasure, each time their tender walls squeezed and clung to his length as he withdrew. Finally, it was too much to contain, and all at once, it burst forth, pleasure surging through him like a wave of molten gold, hot, beautiful, and glorious. He let loose a deep, primal groan as he slammed his hips forward, plunging into someone's pussy to the hilt, he couldn't be sure who's, and in truth, in that moment he didn't care. He could feel his burning seed boiling up from his balls, surging up his length before finally blasting forth from the tip like a cannon, liquid fire pouring into the young elf's unprotected womb.

Zalaana's head shot up, breaking her sister's kiss, her eyes going wide as she let out a cry of surprise that gradually melted into a deep, lustful moan, her eyelids fluttering as Rhuno flooded her womb with a blast of his hot, potent cum. She could feel the impact, the incredible force behind the blast as it sprayed against the back wall of her womb, feel the liquid heat filling her, sloshing inside her sacred depths, more cum in his single spurt than a dozen elves' entire loads. It seemed only natural for such a massive cock to have such a massive load, it was to be expected. What she wasn't expecting was for him to suddenly drag his still-spurting cock from her womb, his thick seed painting her walls as he withdrew, until it popped free of her entirely. The unruly beast lurched in the air, spitting forth another jet of searing seed, and she shivered as she felt it rain down on her, splattering her ass, thighs, and lips with a thick coat of steaming cum, before he managed to angle the weapon down to aim it at her sister's waiting pussy.

Elaana had to admit to a twinge of envy when Rhuno started to cum inside Zalaana, but it seemed the tauren wasn't about to leave her out altogether. His still-cumming cock plunged into her tender pussy, piercing into her all the way to the womb, bottoming out inside her just in time for it to fire once more. The tauren's monstrous cock delivered an inhumanly massive load of white-hot cream directly into her fertile depths. She moaned out, feeling her womb expand, the sheer volume of the bull's molten ball-batter stretching it out. Then she felt him pull out, as quickly as he entered, her womb sealing tight in its wake, holding onto his spunk. His crown teased her inner walls before pulling free entirely and plunging his steely shaft into Zalaana once more. Elaana watched her twin moan as the tauren dumped another massive load of bull-cum inside her, then pull out once more, only to moan herself a moment later when it was her turn to be pumped full of his boiling seed again.

Rhuno went back and forth for what seemed like ages, groaning with pleasure as he pumped a week's worth of pent up spunk into the twins, filling them to capacity and beyond. His balls tightened over and over, rhythmically squeezing out another spurt of his potent seed into their well-fucked holes, filling their wombs and painting their inner walls with his essence. When the spurts finally began to taper off to dribbles, he slowly withdrew his steely weapon from Elaana's pussy, one massive hand gripping his shaft at the root and milking the last of his seed from his bulging cum-channel to let it rain down on Zalaana's bare ass. He looked down, admiring his work for a moment. The twin's twitching, quivering pussies drooled pearly rivers of jizz, their wombs overflowing with his seed, and their upturned asses and wide-spread thighs thoroughly soaked in a thick layer of his thick, creamy spunk. With a deep, satisfied sigh, he sat heavily on the grass, letting himself fall back to splay out, panting softly, his throbbing member standing proudly from his hips, just barely softened.

The twins shared one more long, slow kiss as the bull's seed cooled on their skin, before slowly untangling their limbs and starting to straighten themselves out. The sun was fully set now, leaving only a faint glow lingering on the horizon to remember it by, but the moons and the countless stars glittering in the dark above gave the three enough light to see. Rhuno simply lay back on the grass for a long moment, relaxing as he stared up at the stars. The twins waded out into shallow waters, splashing softly in the stillness of the night, washing themselves off and whispering to each other, just out of Rhuno's hearing. Eventually, the tauren rose to his hooves and walked his way around the little island, gathering up his discarded clothes and pulling them on. As he awkwardly reached behind his head to find his collar's clasp, he felt small hands on his back and paused. Delicate fingers swiftly fastened the clasp, while two more hands reached around his waist to help him tie the belt-cord. The hands withdrew, only to wrap around his thick, muscular limbs, and he looked side to side to see one of the girls clinging to each arm, grinning playfully up at him.