By the Horns Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhuno may not have been the strongest swimmer, but after a long day of fighting in heavy armor under the hot sun, a dip in the crisp water of an oasis was a welcome change. The hulking warrior strode into the cool waters until they were up to his chest, pausing to wash out the streaks of blood matting down his dark fur. Then, with a lunge, he threw himself into the water fully, hooves paddling frantically to keep his horns above water as his powerful arms pulled him forward across the surface. It was... nice. Peaceful.

Something nipped at Rhuno's ankle. He stopped dead in the water, peering down through the crystal-clear pool, searching for the source. Were the turtles aggressive? No, there weren't any near him... but he couldn't see anything else it could have been. He was about to dismiss it as his mind playing tricks on him when there was another nip. Rhuno peered down again, but again, all he could see were turtles, until out of the corner of his eye he glimpsed something else, a flipper of some sort. A thresher, perhaps? The something grabbed his ankle and pulled, nearly dragging the bull under with a spluttering splash. Whatever it was, he had to get back to shore where he could defend himself!

Rhuno leaned forward in the water, kicking furiously, arms sweeping wide to push him forward toward the shore. Again, the thing yanked at his ankle, pulling him out into the deeper waters again, away from the solid footing of the shore. This thing was tenacious! He glanced around the pool, looking for Zen'Anji to come to his aid, but the mysterious troll had disappeared again! He was on his own. After all that fighting, to lose to some stupid animal... He took a breath, steadying himself in the water and letting his hands float at his sides, ready to grapple the troublesome creature next time it came close and put an end to this game... There was a splash behind him, something large breaching the surface! He tried to turn, but he was too slow in the water! It was already on top of him, landing heavily on his back, coiling something around his neck!

"Ya too slow, mon." Zen'Anji purred in his ear. "Ya been caught."

"An'she po'alo!" Rhuno cursed in taurahe as he recovered from his momentary panic. "What are you..." He began, words trailing off as he realized those soft things on his back were her breasts, her hard nipples poking through his fur. His pace faltered, and he sank a little in the water before he recovered.

"Don' fight et, big mon." She purred, her voice somehow playful and sultry at the same time. "Ya been hunted, good an' propa'. Now, Zen'Anji got a trophy to play wit'..." She added, one hand coiling around his waist, fingers splayed, caressing his abs as it made its way down toward his hips...

Then, suddenly, the hand was gone, as was the weight on his back. Rhuno spun around in the water, only to see Zen'Anji already climbing up onto the shore with a sensual sway to her hips, her ass jiggling hypnotically as the water dripped from her sumptuous curves. She paused as she emerged from the water fully, glancing back at the stunned tauren with half-lidded eyes and a smirk on her lips, raising a hand to curl a finger in his direction in a beckoning gesture. He paddled to shore with a splash, climbing up onto the soft grass, water dripping from his fur. He strode forward, sliding in behind her without a word, his powerful body against her back, a foot-long slab of thick tauren cock sliding between the perfect globes of her ass, one massive hand coming around to hold her by the waist, pulling her body against his. He felt her shiver at his touch, but then, she spun in place, planting one hand on his chest and the other going down to grip the root of his swiftly-growing shaft.

"Oh, no ya don', mon. Ya be my prize, caught fair an' square, ta do wit' as I please." Zen'Anji purred, locking eyes with Rhuno as she gave the tauren's monstrous member a firm squeeze. Rhuno nodded, pulling his hands back and raising them in a gesture of surrender. She grinned.

With one hand on his cock and one on his chest, Zen'Anji guided Rhuno down to his back, laying him out on the grass. She sank down along with him, coming to straddle his thighs, her fingers running through the fur of his chest as she fixed her attention on the massive slab of bull-cock in her grasp. Slowly, she slid her three-fingered hand up the length until it reached the crown, then down again, all the way back to the root once more, a single, teasing stroke. The shaft was hot again her palm, pulsing in time with his heartbeat, growing larger, longer, thicker and harder with each throb. She bit her lower lip, marveling as the already-massive member grew into a truly fearsome weapon beneath her fingertips. She could sense the energy radiating off it, it was more than just heat... it was alive, as it should be, but somehow... moreso.

"I know that look." Rhuno commented, drawing Zen'Anji's attention away from his length, and flashing her a reassuring grin. "It's enchanted. It'll fit wherever you want it, and it won't even hurt." He explained.

"Dat be some powerful mojo..." Zen'Anji muttered, looking impressed for a moment before her expression melted into a playful smirk. "Seems I caught me quite de prize..." She added, her voice almost purring again as she locked eyes with Rhuno and began to stroke his length once more. Her hand moved slowly at first, gliding up and down his length, but with each stroke, it began to move faster and faster, her wrist twisting this way and that as she hungrily watched his expression twist with pleasure. His member swiftly responded, growing, stiffening, hardening to its fullest, a great shaft of wrought iron cock, easily both twice as long and twice as thick as her forearm, hot to the touch and wound all over with thick, pulsing veins. It stood tall and proud, jutting from his hips like a monument to maleness, so long the throbbing, gleaming crown rose to break her line of sight on the tauren's face, demanding her full attention even as her hand continued to stroke and milk at its fearsome girth.

Zen'Anji bit her lip again, feeling her womanhood grow even wetter as she stared at Rhuno's monstrous member. Warmth and energy radiated off the fearsome totem, sinking into her soft blue flesh like the warm rays of the afternoon sun, relaxing her fully. It was a powerful mojo, to be sure. She leaned forward, laying the towering slab of cock down against his abs, the throbbing head nearly reaching his rugged pecs, and lowered her head toward the base of it. Even a dip in the oasis just moments ago wasn't enough to stifle the musky, masculine scent of the tauren's cum-filled balls, a scent that filled her nose with each breath and cast a haze of desire over her mind.

Zen'Anji flicked her gaze up, tracing along that seemingly endless shaft, her head still lowered, until her eyes met Rhuno's, the blue-eyes tauren watching the scene with rapt attention. She shot him a predatory smirk, her tongue flicking out to run over her sapphire lips, wetting them before she slowly lowered her head just a little farther, her tongue lolling from her mouth to flick at the tender flesh at the root of his member. Somehow, he even tasted amazing. Emboldened, she flattened her tongue against his bulging cum-channel and crawled her way forward, tongue wiggling side to side as she gave the monstrous shaft a long, slow, meandering lick from root to tip, flicking at the ridge of the flared crown when she finally reached it, never breaking eye contact. Idly, she wondered how much of her desire to worship this cock was just raw animal magnetism and how much of it was tied to that mysterious enchantment, but she only indulged the thought a moment before she was back to the task at hand.

Zen'Anji paused, breaking eye contact to lift the shaft a little and press her soft blue lips against Rhuno's swollen crown in a lusty kiss. Her tongue darted forward to swirl around the eye, the taste of his sweet, salty precum exploding across her tongue. She moaned softly, pressing herself against the length, her full, soft breasts surrounding as much as of the oversized shaft as they could. Her lips parted, opening wider and wider, engulfing more and more of the gleaming, pulsing knob, stretching almost effortlessly... Maybe this could actually work...

Suddenly, Rhuno winced, letting out a sharp hiss through gritted teeth, and Zen'Anji abruptly pulled back, cursing silently as she pulled her tusks away from the swollen crown. The monster had some powerful mojo, but apparently it wasn't enough to shift her tusks out of the way. Still... that didn't mean she had to abandon her efforts entirely. She pulled her lips from the flared crown with a soft smack, her hand sliding up over the pulsing knob to swirl her palm over the spit-slick head. She looked up at rhuno once more, locking eyes with him as she let her tongue slip out to flick at one bulging, pulsing vein.

"Look like ya be too big for Zen'Anji's lips..." Zen'Anji purred, swirling her palm teasingly over Rhuno's crown, holding the beastly member upright. She slowly slid down its length, her soft breasts caressing its sides as she moved into a more comfortable position. "But Zen'Anji still wants a good taste o' dis beast." She added in a breathy purr, her hot breath rolling over his shaft as her tongue reached out once more, running a long, slow lick along the side of his monstrous member.

Zen'Anji let her tongue roam freely along Rhuno's beastly cock, the tip tracing along the bulging veins that wound over the monster's length, aimlessly meandering up and down his jet-black shaft teasingly, her lips occasionally pressing against the beast for a soft kiss. The hand swirling over the bulging head was soon soaked, glistening with a sheen of slick, sticky tauren precum, each pulsing throb of the beastly cock spitting forth another dollop of clear juice. Soon the gleaming obsidian knob was thoroughly polished, the excess beginning to run down the vein-marbled length in glistening rivulets. When the troll's teasing tongue met one, she moaned softly against his girth, the sweet, salty, musky flavor once more rippling across her tongue. She pressed her lips to the shaft, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hungrily, her tongue swirling over the throbbing surface, searching for more of the tasty treat. As she sucked, more rivulets continued to run down his length, drops of clear, slick juices zigzagging this way and that until they met the soft sapphire skin of her breasts, coating the generous mounds wrapped around the shaft.

Zen'Anji pulled her head back, her lips pulling away from Rhuno's throbbing shaft with a soft pop. "Mmm... sweet mojo." She purred, licking her lips, rolling her shoulders to rub her precum-slick breasts up and down along his length teasingly. Her tongue flicked out again, trailing its way down his hot, throbbing length, leaving a glistening trail in its wake. Further and further down it went, her whole body sliding back until the troll's tongue found its goal, the grapefruit-sized orbs hanging heavily at the root of his monster. She shot him a playful grin past the base of his shaft, her palm still swirling and rubbing over the slick, throbbing crown of his cock as her tongue reached out once more to teasingly flick and swirl over his massive bull-balls.

Zen'Anji leaned in, licking and kissing at Rhuno's cum-swollen spheres eagerly, until her face was buried in the bull's ballsack and his potent. musky scent was filling her nose with each breath and filling her mind with a haze of lust. The sheer size and heft of them would have been enough to deserve a little tongue-polishing, in her mind, but these were no ordinary balls. They were so much more! The heat, the power, the pure potency, she could feel it on her skin, taste it on her tongue... As her palm continued to swirl and tease at his gleaming, pre-slick crown, she licked, kissed, and sucked, and nibbled at those churning bull-balls, lips and tongue roaming over the twin spheres, polishing them until they gleamed like obsidian.

Eventually, seemingly satisfied with her work, Zen'Anji shifted her grip, laying Rhuno's shaft back onto his abs and looking up, locking eyes with him once again. She shifted, flattening her tongue against the base of his bulging cum-slit, eyes still fixed on his, and prowled her way up his body, trailing her tongue along the lengthy shaft in a long, slow, sensual lick. As she reached the head, she gave the flared ridge one final flick on the tongue, abruptly straightening up and and planting her knees, suddenly straddling his hips. With one hand on his chest, and the other still gripping the monstrous member just behind the head, holding it in place, she lowered her hips, grinding her dripping pussy down against the root of his hot, throbbing cock. The monster bucked against her, his bulging cum channel grinding against her aching clit, the sudden stimulation enough to make her hum with pleasure, biting her lip and closing her eyes for a moment.

"Mmmm..." She purred softly, opening her eyes once more and looking Rhuno in the eyes. "Ya ready for da real ting, big mon?" She asked, rolling her hips again. "'Cause Zen'Anji be ready..." She added, licking her lips.

Zen'Anji began to move, raising her hips, higher and higher and higher still, her body moving forward as she did, until she was looming over Rhuno, her full breasts and sapphire nipples swaying tantalizingly close, just inches from his face. She shifted her grip on his monstrous member, angling the shaft upward until that gleaming onyx crown ground against her glistening lapis lips. She bit her lip in a moment of hesitation, looking down at the impossibly thick bull-cock poised to plunge into her pussy, it just felt lt so enormous, so impossibly huge, so... hot. The iron shaft's heat was already spreading through her from the touch, all the tension in her nervously-twitching pussy melting away.

Zen'Anji swallowed, raised her head, and locked eyes with Rhuno once more. Without a word, she pushed herself back, her tender folds grinding against the flared crown for a moment before parting around it as the force became too much to resist. She bit her lip, she could feel herself stretching, her lips opening wider and wider as she continued to push back, her fingernails biting into the tauren's steely shoulder as she gripped it hard. She didn't stop, the intense heat melting her resistance as she drove herself back onto the hot iron spear, the steely shaft unbending, unyielding, even as she pushed harder and harder against it. How thick could this monster be, she found herself wondering, her natural limits were already well exceeded, but still, there was no pain, just as he'd promised, only warmth, tingling pleasure, and an intense stretching sensation. She dropped her head to look down her body once more, eyes riveted to the view of her tight little entrance spreading wide around the fat crown, just in time to see the flared ridge push past her entrance and slip inside her, along with the first few inches of his monumental shaft.

Rhuno gave a quiet groan, and Zen'Anji moaned softly in reply, her progress coming to a halt. She was just so incredibly FULL. Rhuno's monstrous weapon throbbed inside her tight entrance, impatiently reminding her of its presence, as though she could possibly forget the massive, hot iron spear filling her like nothing before. She wiggled her hips, feeling the flared tip shift inside her, every tiny motion sending sparks of sweet sensation dancing through her core. And this was just the head! She still had a LONG way to go... Bracing herself once more, she began to push back again, rolling her hips as she moved, her walls writhing around the massive invader as she sank onto it bit by bit, what should rightfully have been pain turned to delicious ecstasy as she took him in.

Rhuno groaned once more, the sound rumbling out of his barrel-like chest as his shaft was slowly engulfed, inch after inch swallowed into Zen'Anji's tight, hot, wet, rippling depths. The troll's rolling, shifting hips constantly worked to tease and please his monstrous member, milking it as she sank further and further down upon the steely shaft. Suddenly, with more than half his length already inside, there was an impact deep in her core, his blunt crown bumping against her inner barrier, the writhing druidess suddenly freezing in place, eyes going wide as her core squeezed down hard, clenching around his shaft. Rhuno flicked his gaze down to where their bodies came together, the troll's pale blue belly bulging visibly as she was stretched well beyond her natural limits by his red-hot shaft. The sight alone made his monstrous meat-stick give a lustful throb, the blunt, hot crown pulsing against the gateway to her sacred depths.

Rhuno reached up, thick fingers firmly grasping Zen'Anji's generous hips, and with a single flex of his powerful limbs, slammed the frozen troll woman down, his burning-hot shaft plunging through her barrier and into her waiting womb. The stunned troll could only manage a strangled cry before her voice went silent as she was abruptly impaled upon the bull's brutish weapon, her eyes still wide as her body suddenly trembled wildly. Her arms folded, abruptly too weak to hold herself up, and she toppled forward onto the bull's broad, muscular chest, silently shaking with pleasure, face buried in his fur. For a moment, the two of them were still, bodies almost as close as they could possibly be, her hips held firmly against his while her inner walls rippled and spasmed around him uncontrollably, the entrance to her womb gripping like a vice.

"Spirits..." Zen'Anji muttered under her breath, once she could breathe again, her face still buried in Rhuno's furry, muscular chest. Arms still weak, she managed to push herself up once again, looking down at Rhuno with an almost unreadable expression. "Ya just couldn't let Zen'Anji set de pace, could ya, mon?" She demanded, a note of annoyance in her voice, pointedly poking him in the chest as she did.

Rhuno blinked. "...Sorry?" He offered, uncertainly, his grip on her hips loosening.

Zen'Anji narrowed her eyes. "Ya betta' be sorry, or ya gonna be sorry! Ya tink just 'cause you got da biggest dick and da sweetest mojo ya can just do what ya want?" She demanded, her voice still angry even as her hips began to shift in tiny circles, still impaled upon Rhuno's steely shaft. "Ya- mm- Ya in trouble now, mon. Ya got me- oo- goin', already. Now ya gonna- ah- gonna hafta hold out 'til I be -oooh- be satisfied!" She warned, her words punctuated with soft gasps, moans, and coos of pleasure as the movements of her hips grew a little wilder.

Rhuno's expression of confusion shifted into a smirk. His hands moved off her hips, one sliding down, caressing her tattooed thigh, the other going up, cradling her slender waist, letting her hips move more freely. "I think I can manage that." He replied.

Her mask of anger cracked into a playful smirk as she looked into his eyes once more, easing her hips up until the flared head tugged at the entrance to her womb, threatening to pop free. "Ya really tink ya can handle it, big mon?" she asked, giving her hips a wiggle, like a cat ready to pounce.

Rhuno's grin grew a little wider, an eager, playful confidence in his eyes. "I love a challenge." He replied, simply.

Zen'Anji grinned back, and without another word, slammed her hips down once again, impaling her womb on Rhuno's rigid rod in a single motion. Tauren and troll both rolled their heads back and cried out with pleasure in unison, his a deep, rumbling groan, hers a sultry, wavering moan. Neither cared to savor the moment, for even as the pleasure surged through their bodies, a ravenous lust grew within both of them, a hunger for more, a hunger that demanded to be satisfied. Without a moment's hesitation, she began to raise her hips again, his hand on her waist eagerly helping her along, her tightly-gripping walls milked at his red-hot length until the fat crown of his monstrous member once more tugged at the entrance to her womb. She didn't wait this time, slamming her hips down hard, the brutish bull-cock pounding against the back of her womb as their bodies smacked together, her shapely ass jiggling with the force of the impact as she let out another moan.