By the Horns Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zen'Anji swiftly set a steady pace, slamming her hips down onto Rhuno's monstrous member, then rising up only to slam down once more, the crash of their bodies becoming a pounding, primal beat. Rhuno quickly found the rhythm and began to move in time, bucking his hips up as she descended, the beat subtly shifting as he joined in. Zen'Anji's hips responded eagerly, rolling and swaying as they rode up and down, causing her depths to ripple and writhe around his red-hot shaft sensually, playing a melody of pleasure over their pounding, rhythmic thrusts. They cried out in the throes of pleasure, his deep groans a rumbling bass, a counterpoint to her melodic moans. The two moved in perfect harmony, bodies and voices singing with pure pleasure as they made sweet music together, a song of lust, passion, and, perhaps, something more...

Rhuno could resist no longer. Even as their bodies moved in perfect harmony, even as his monstrous member claimed the depths of Zen'Anji's womb with each thrust, there was still a barrier he hadn't broken yet, a line yet to cross. The hand on her thigh began to move, thick, calloused digits caressing the sapphire flesh of his lover, sliding up her tattooed thigh, over her rolling, bucking hips, her writhing, sensual waist, her back, her shoulders, her neck, until it gripped the base of her skull, it's hold gentle, yet firm. Zen'Anji's crimson eyes snapped open with surprise, flicking down only to find the the dark-furred tauren looking up at her. His icy blue gaze stared deep into her eyes with a look she'd never seen before, a look that made her already-pounding heart throb.

"Wha-" Zen'Anji began, then abruptly went silent. Suddenly, she felt... frozen. Her body still moved, almost automatically, hips rolling and bouncing wildly on Rhuno's steely shaft, but her mind was paralyzed. She could hardly think, she couldn't even look away, his intense stare seeming to pierce into her very soul. She was... afraid. Terrified, even. Not afraid that he would hurt her, somehow, she knew she was safe, but still... She felt like a cat hiding from a hungry wolf, afraid to be discovered. Afraid that he would break down her defenses, the walls of disinterest, the armor of playful humor, the mask of cool control, and see her, the real her, behind it all.

Rhuno's arm flexed, pulling Zen'Anji down, gentle but insistent, drawing her toward him. Her eyes widened a little further as her heart pounded even harder in her chest, the rhythm of her hips accelerating subconsciously. He pulled her closer, closer, closer still... And then, suddenly, he closed his eyes, craned his neck, and pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. It was like being struck by lightning, a hot arc of electric sensation shooting through her, running from his lips to her spine and out along her every nerve, connecting to the black iron shaft planted in her womb like it was a lightning rod, her entire body suddenly frozen, every muscle pulled tight. His shaft pulled back, then thrust forward again an instant later, discharging the electric sensations once more, but this time, reversed, her pussy squeezing and spasming as it exploded with electric pleasure, the sensation shooting back up her spine and out, only to connect his lips again. And it didn't stop. It was like a circuit running through her each time he filled her once again, overloading her mind and body with pleasure each time the massive member slammed into her, the white-hot sensation burning away everything but itself, waves of agonizing ecstasy she never wanted to end.

When the mind-numbing pleasure finally abated, Zen'Anji realized she was still, her body rigid and spasmed uncontrollably, her lips still pressed to Rhuno's, his thick, powerful tongue probing at her lips as she trembled with raw lust. The powerful bull was bucking his hips high off the ground to hammer his enchanted member against the back wall of her womb, using her super-sensitive body like a living sex toy. She didn't like that, but only because she wasn't participating. As soon as she had control of her body again, her lips parted, her tongue pushing forward to meet his, and her hips began to move again, slamming against his once more, the two swiftly finding a frenzied rhythm as they fucked and kissed wildly, hungrily, passionately, her defenses shattered.

It was like they were made for each other. As their tongues danced and swirled, their bodies crashed together over and over, speaking volumes without words, each reading every tiny movement and shift of their partner almost effortlessly. When Rhuno shifted his hips to change the angle of his thrusts, Zen'Anji shifted to accommodate, and when Zen'Anji clawed hungrily at his broad shoulders, Rhuno accelerated. Again and again, Rhuno's enormous enchanted ebony erection slammed into Zen'Anji's warm, wet, welcoming womb, his cum-heavy balls swinging up to rhythmically slap against her thick, jiggling, sapphire-blue ass. They moaned and groaned into their ravenous kiss with each smack of flesh on flesh, bodies burning with raw lust as they fucked with animal savagery, burning desire, and the skill of long-time lovers.

Suddenly, Rhuno broke the kiss to let out a particularly powerful groan, head rolling back as his voice rumbled out of his chest, his monstrous member throbbing and bucking wildly deep inside Zen'Anji's tight pussy. He didn't need to say anything for her to know what was coming. As one, the two lovers began to move even faster, redoubling their already frenzied pace, the rhythmic smack-smack-smack of their bodies ringing through the oasis. With the kiss broken, their once-muffled moans and groans filled the air once more, with each thrust, another surge of pleasure, another cry of lust. The song of their passionate sex filled the oasis, a symphony of lust and pleasure and mutual desire, swiftly rising to a crescendo as Rhuno approached the limits of even his legendary endurance.

With a mighty roar of primal lust, of ultimate release, Rhuno slammed his hips up, burying his titanic shaft to the hilt in Zen'Anji's tight, twitching pussy. His balls tightened, the grapefruit-sized spheres pulling up against the root of his monolithic member as they boiled over with potent tauren seed. His red-hot shaft lurched, bucking inside the troll's depths as a white-hot geyser of seed surged up its length, a wave of indescribable pleasure rolling over the mighty tauren as he unleashed the flood. His cum blasted forth like liquid dragonfire, molten lust pounding against the back wall of Zen'Anji's womb, splattering in every direction, like a firecracker going off in her core. His thick, creamy spunk flooded her depths in a single shot, staining her deepest depths white with more cum in a single spurt than any troll male could with a dozen loads.

Zen'Anji could only moan and writhe as Rhuno unloaded deep inside her, her sensual hips rolling, milking the bull's monstrous member for more. It seemed he was more than willing to provide, his fearsome phallus firing again and again, pumping spurt after spurt of thick spunk into her, filling her to capacity and beyond with potent, white-hot seed, her womb stretching to accommodate the monumental load until her smooth stomach bulged slightly with the sheer volume of spunk. She shivered at the sensation of fullness, the feeling of his thick, hot seed swirling and sloshing deep inside her, the glowing warmth of raw life energy filling her womb... Her hips continued to roll even as the enormous loads slowly began to taper off, her walls rippling and squeezing out every last drop of potent cum from his massive bull-cock.

As his climax finally came to an end, Rhuno went lip, sinking down to lay back on the soft green grass, his powerful chest heaving as he caught his breath, his dark fur glistening with sweat.

"I hope ya don' tink ya be finished yet, big mon..." Zen'Anji purred teasingly from atop him as she gave her hips a roll, the paladin's unwavering shaft still steel-hard inside her.

Rhuno said nothing, he simply grinned, reaching up to grab her by the back of the head once again and pull her down for another passionate kiss as the two began to move again.

---

The stars gleamed like diamonds in the night sky, the songs of crickets and frogs filling the air, Mu'sha's soft glow illuminating the oasis as Rhuno lay back on the soft grass, staring back up at her, breathing deep but soft. His powerful arms gently cradled Zen'Anji as she lay atop him, the two finally at rest, their bodies still connected, her belly filled with at least a half-dozen loads of his potent seed. The two were silent for a long time, too tired to move, too tired to speak, listening to the sounds of each other's breathing, feeling their partner's heart beating in time with their own.

"...You know, you could come with me." Rhuno said, finally breaking the near-silence, still looking . Zen'Anji said nothing. "We work well together. I've got strength and you've got stealth, and we both have magic... It would be nice to have some company on the road." He continued, ignoring the silence.

"...I can't." She replied after a long pause, fingers running through his chest-fur before curling into a fist, never raising her head.

"Why not?" Rhuno asked, simply.

"...I have a mission. Sometin' I have ta do. Alone." She said, simply, offering no further explanation.

"Ah..." Rhuno muttered, dejectedly, falling silent for a moment. "...Maybe we could meet again? Like, one year from now, we both come back to this oasis? Or Crossroads, maybe, a bed would be nice-" He began.

"No." Zen'Anji said, sharply cutting him off, still not looking at him.

"...Well, why not?" Rhuno demanded, a huff of annoyance in his voice. "I know you feel it too. We have a connection. ...Don't we?"

"...It... It jus' wouldn't work out." She insisted, hesitantly.

"Why not? Why shouldn't we even try?" Rhuno pressed.

"Because..." She muttered, searching for an explanation for a long moment, before finally sighing and giving up. "Because ya too good. Ya a good person, Rhuno. Ya kind, ya sweet, an' ya ready ta die like a dog ta save a random stranger, just 'cause it be the right thing ta do. I... I be a bad girl. I lie, I cheat, an' when it got dangerous, I ran an' left ya ta die, just to save me own skin, even after ya saved me once already... If ya really did die..." She explained, her voice cracking slightly.

Rhuno was silent for a moment, staring up at the sky. "...And yet, you came back." He said, simply. "You could have gotten away. But you came back, even though it was dangerous, even though you could have died too. You ran. You can't change that. But I think remembering that you came back is much more important." He continued. "...I think you're a better person than you give yourself credit for." He added, finally.

Zen'Anji said nothing.

With a soft smirk, Rhuno rolled his shoulders, settling back into the grass once more, still cradling Zen'Anji against his chest before closing his eyes and letting sleep wash over him.

---

When Rhuno awoke to the light of An'she's rising, Zen'Anji was nowhere to be found.